hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough EL Green's Avatar

Asteras v Hibernian Memorabilai

I posted this on the main board but no harm posting it in the Collectors Corner section either!

I collect Hibs memorabilia, programmes, tickets etc but am not going to the match in Greece. If anyone who is going could keep me their ticket stub or pick up a copy of any programme produced it would be greatly appreciated. Happy to reimburse any costs, p&p etc. and would also make a wee contribution to HSL or Dnipro Kids on your behalf.

Similarly if anyone who went to the Runavik match in the Faroes and has a ticket from that match that they don't want I would be very grateful.

Drop me a pm if you can help and thanks in advance for any help.

GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

See Capital kings is selling an Asteras programme on eBay is this kosher ?starts at £34.99 !

Yes this was free at the match but only at the home end I gather. However his price is too high. Recently one sold for around £22 inc team sheet and a couple of others around £20-£25. I notice you can make him an offer so maybe give that a try. He can only say no !!!

I paid £15 & £6 postage on eBay for an Asteras away programme. I see there’s a couple for sale still.
    Arrived today (from Greece).
    It’s a mini newspaper/magazine format, slightly bigger than A4 size. Looks to be dated 2/8/18 the day of the game. Team line ups inside & report from 2st leg. Obviously in Greek so cant understand a word of it.
    I’m pretty sure it’s the official programme (as the seller advertises) unlike the 2/3 coming from Ukraine, Belarus etc.
    The seller also included a couple of Asteras programs from a few seasons back which are in a more traditional programme format.