hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lafferty

I'm surprised at Gerrard. I thought he had better vision than to be thinking along the lines of this donkey. Very very surprised at him.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by BullsCloseHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm surprised at Gerrard. I thought he had better vision than to be thinking along the lines of this donkey. Very very surprised at him.
    it's timed nicely to destabilise hearts just before a tricky must win game.

more likely they'll get knocked out after a weekend of turmoil disharmony and transfer requests?

Lafferty ticks every box for them Northern Irish and hates anything Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cod Boy View Post
    Lafferty ticks every box for them Northern Irish and hates anything Celtic.
    I guess. Gerrard probably not even heard of the donkey. No doubt he'll be paraded in the orange sash kit too. Satisfy the knuckle daggers both here and over the water...

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    I guess. Gerrard probably not even heard of the donkey. No doubt he'll be paraded in the orange sash kit too. Satisfy the knuckle daggers both here and over the water...
    He's getting swallowed up by the whole "culture: pretty much like the warbler did before him, by the time the big fat demented chicken comes home to roost it'll be too late for the guy. Any admiration I used to have for him has long since gone. A couple of roastings by celtc and the usual 2-3 from us and he'll be fighting for his pay off by xmas.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    He's getting swallowed up by the whole "culture: pretty much like the warbler did before him, by the time the big fat demented chicken comes home to roost it'll be too late for the guy. Any admiration I used to have for him has long since gone. A couple of roastings by celtc and the usual 2-3 from us and he'll be fighting for his pay off by xmas.
    Actually looking forward to watching Celtics perennial pumping of the Huns if the donkey signs on at Club 1690.

Blog Entries
    Don’t forget that Gerrard is still wet behind the ears. He might go on to be the find of the decade for Sevco or he might fall flat on his erchie. There’s no doubting his footballing pedigree and, you would think, his potential for management, but he’s operating as a beginner in a madhouse with a fruit cake in charge of the keys.

Anyone who scores 19 goals in a season for Hearts will get a barrowload for Rangers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    Anyone who scores 19 goals in a season for Hearts will get a barrowload for Rangers.
    He might not have the character to handle the higher profile. Remember he has serious character deficiencies and will be operating in a fruitcake of a club. Could be popcorn times ahead if Sevco get their way.

Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    He never managed it when he played for old Rangers and they were a decent team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was even worse at Rangers last time he was there.

This is brilliant hearts getting annoyed and the Huns potentially signing a donkey 😂

I’m torn between wanting to see Sevco pay well over the odds for him and the Jambos receiving as little as possible. I think £150K would about do it.

Seriously though, he was worth a lot of points to them last year as he often pinched a winner or equaliser. He’s not someone I’d want at ER but I can see why they want to hold on to him.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperAllyMcleod View Post
    I’m torn between wanting to see Sevco pay well over the odds for him and the Jambos receiving as little as possible. I think £150K would about do it.

Seriously though, he was worth a lot of points to them last year as he often pinched a winner or equaliser. He’s not someone I’d want at ER but I can see why they want to hold on to him.
    massive loss to Hearts. To lose your main/ only goal threat and the goalie . Replaced with unknown freebies. This could be fun😀

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Can only be good news for us. He’s a good player alright, but not that good to cause too many sleepless nights with Rangers signing players like this. We should be able to give Rangers more than a good run again this season. Aberdeen will be the sterner test.

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Can only be good news for us. He’s a good player alright, but not that good to cause too many sleepless nights. We should be able to give Rangers a good run again this season. Aberdeen will be the sterner test.
    Not so sure about that - I think Sevco have strengthened and whilst I don't think they are anywhere near Celtic they will be the ones to watch - if we finish above them we will be second IMHO.......

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Do you think KL has done anything remotely special to warrant a 500k price tag?
    The point of your post was that his value was not 500k because he was signed by hertz as a free agent.

Whether he is worth that or not is an entirely different argument, but won't be based on his acquisition cost.

Can see Naismith throwing in the towel if his mate goes back along the M8

He’s a decent player, just an ********.

We get it, you think he is a 'donkey'

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux View Post
    Whats that got to do with anything? We signed Flo for buttons, which is virtually equal to a free transfer. Are you saying that Flo's not worth much now?
    we signed SJM for 200k or around that, original purchase price means little,

Id be gobsmacked if hearts let him go for under 500k, hes central to the team
    new signings or not. they know he can score goals, they have no others that h
    they are sure will do that, even they have managed to make naismith average.
    lets hope it stays that way

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Goading the family yam about this I suggested they could use £200k to get some decent furniture in the hospitality and pay SKY and BT for their services instead of the recent embarrassment and still have some money left over to get all the toilets open, They could even name one or two of the urinals after big Kyle.

His response "piss off, we don't have to sell as we are one of the cash richest clubs in the country.£2m and we might consider but I can't see Craig wanting to lose the best striker in the country, there'll be bids from England in that region but we're under no pressure, not a selling club".
    You ought to be ashamed of yourself posting that :-)

Anyone that delusional is clearly not well and is more to be pitied than ridiculed.

I hope that they get the help they so clearly need soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BSEJVT View Post
    You ought to be ashamed of yourself posting that :-)

Anyone that delusional is clearly not well and is more to be pitied than ridiculed.

I hope that they get the help they so clearly need soon.
    The poor sap has to live with a hibby wife and two Hibs kids

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent!
    King going to offer 5 Krugerrand for the lanky streak of pish.

Coaching Staff
    Goading the family yam about this I suggested they could use £200k to get some decent furniture in the hospitality and pay SKY and BT for their services instead of the recent embarrassment and still have some money left over to get all the toilets open, They could even name one or two of the urinals after big Kyle.

His response "piss off, we don't have to sell as we are one of the cash richest clubs in the country.£2m and we might consider but I can't see Craig wanting to lose the best striker in the country, there'll be bids from England in that region but we're under no pressure, not a selling club".
    You can tell the family Yam that they are so 'cash rich' their current manager told me last season before the derby they cannot afford to refurbish the lower level of their new main stand and install the proposed new dressing rooms - they're 'on hold' it's what 'cash rich' clubs do don't you know

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    You can tell the family Yam that they are so 'cash rich' their current manager told me last season before the derby they cannot afford to refurbish the lower level of their new main stand and install the proposed new dressing rooms - they're 'on hold' it's what 'cash rich' clubs do don't you know
    Oh he knows, We are also aware of a contractor who was on site early doors, and isn't rushing back anytime soon

Sir Matt Busby

Coaching Staff
    Oh he knows, We are also aware of a contractor who was on site early doors, and isn't rushing back anytime soon
    It's actually frightening how naive Hearts supporters are at present but alas it's matched by their continual sense of entitlement (and arrogance).

I'm already being told by some 'intelligent' Hearts supporting friends that they can challenge Celtic. They'll be 30 points off them, minimum. Their football will be industrial and physical - it'll get results through the season but they'll be horrible to watch. One day the penny will drop, Levein has won nothing as player or manager over 37 years in pro football *caveat.......Manager of the Month doesn't count

It's actually frightening how naive Hearts supporters are at present but alas it's matched by their continual sense of entitlement (and arrogance).

I'm already being told by some 'intelligent' Hearts supporting friends that they can challenge Celtic. They'll be 30 points off them, minimum. Their football will be industrial and physical - it'll get results through the season but they'll be horrible to watch. One day the penny will drop, Levein has won nothing as player or manager over 37 years in pro football *caveat.......Manager of the Month doesn't count
    Long may it continue. You'd think the megastand overruns alone would cause a few questions but vlad seems to have turned them all into drones.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Sir Matt Busby

Blog Entries
    One of the more intelligent observations :

So a team who are almost? insolvent who are allowed to carry on with huge debts who are allowed to play in Europe cos our crooked lot *****ed up a license whose name in never out the courts who rely on loans to exist try to unsettle one of our players a week before the league starts........about right.

I said the same thing on another thread but i genuinely worry about some of them. I really think Romanov broke them. I can see another season behind Kilmarnock and Motherwell looking handy too.