hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Hibs tv abroad

Hibs tv abroad

There’s probably been a few threads about this but I’m completely clueless about it

I’m in Spain during the home leg vs Tripolis. Does anyone know how I can subscribe for the game? I was looking for the match on the hibs tv website and its says “audio for hibs uk subscribers” and “video for hibs internation subscribers” but I don’t have an option to subscribe to this.

Also, if I sign up monthly do I get the option to cancel after a month?

Cheers for any help!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Yeah you can sign up for one off month, I just done it while I’m Greece , excellent service think it’s around £8 and you can watch all the other videos during the month too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hibee92 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There’s probably been a few threads about this but I’m completely clueless about it

I’m in Spain during the home leg vs Tripolis. Does anyone know how I can subscribe for the game? I was looking for the match on the hibs tv website and its says “audio for hibs uk subscribers” and “video for hibs internation subscribers” but I don’t have an option to subscribe to this.

Also, if I sign up monthly do I get the option to cancel after a month?

Cheers for any help!
    You register then you have the option for what to subscribe to, I did it during the week as I'm in Spain as well. Unfortunately I couldn't get the game to stream. A friend has told me that he's never been able to stream on any android device - not sure if anyone else has had similar issues.

Quote Originally Posted by dp00 View Post
    Yeah you can sign up for one off month, I just done it while I’m Greece , excellent service think it’s around £8 and you can watch all the other videos during the month too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It only lets me sign up for the UK monthly £5.99. Guessing my location needs to be abroad before I get the option for the international one?

It only lets me sign up for the UK monthly £5.99. Guessing my location needs to be abroad before I get the option for the international one?
    Yep.

Hi there. I signed up whilst in Iceland and watched the Runavik games in Reykjavik and then in New York. Got a few funny looks in Starbucks at Battery Park during the away leg but streamed perfectly on their wifi.

I think you need to be abroad before you can subscribe to the International option. I'm also using an iPhone 6s/iPad mini, no issues at all on either.

Hope it works out for you.

GP

Superb. Cheers for the help 👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by theScientist View Post
    You register then you have the option for what to subscribe to, I did it during the week as I'm in Spain as well. Unfortunately I couldn't get the game to stream. A friend has told me that he's never been able to stream on any android device - not sure if anyone else has had similar issues.
    I have an android and I managed to watch a game in new Hampshire last year
    If I can manage it, anybody can

Watched Runavik home leg live on I-pad in Maryland after taking out monthly subscription.

Testimonial Due
    I've watched Hibs on an iphone at a freeway rest stop in the middle of the mojave desert 100 miles from anything. Gotta love technology. Always watch on ipad, iphone, or laptop.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenProfessor View Post
    Hi there. I signed up whilst in Iceland and watched the Runavik games in Reykjavik and then in New York. Got a few funny looks in Starbucks at Battery Park during the away leg but streamed perfectly on their wifi.

I think you need to be abroad before you can subscribe to the International option. I'm also using an iPhone 6s/iPad mini, no issues at all on either.

Hope it works out for you.

GP
    Got some weird looks at work on that Runavik away leg as well, friend came in and said, "you into Icelandic football now?"

@hibs.net private member Big90inOz's Avatar
    You also need to watch via internet / wifi or with a local sim

Some have tried to watch on their phones / tablets using their UK sim which doesn't work as it picks up the sim info and thinks your in the UK
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,therefore, is not an act but a habit.