hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Radio Forth

Radio Forth

For the 3rd day in a row this week absolutely no mention of Hibs on Forth news. Not even the result this morning, whilst Potter bleating on about how they got caught cheating again.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Hardly worth worrying about, its a pish radio station anyway. Just repeats songs throughout the day.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    7.30 am news did give brief mention to our high scoring second leg in fairness.

It’s the radio version of EN bland and amateurish

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Owned by German giants Bauer. Hearts have to be mentioned as part of the war reparation

Brutal radio station that plays ***** songs. It’s adverts after adverts as well. Is that twat Boogie still on it in the morning?

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brutal radio station that plays ***** songs. It’s adverts after adverts as well. Is that twat Boogie still on it in the morning?
    Aye, him and that Arlene a pair of blethering twunts!

They talk complete and utter unadulterated nonsense along with Gina McKee and Ally Bally

Talk Sports Twaddle

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutSchlong View Post

They talk complete and utter unadulterated nonsense along with Gina McKee and Ally Bally

Agreed ,but not half as annoying as the two half wits covering for Alan Brazil morning show on Talk Sports this morning ,talking about Scottish football;clueless, opinionated ,arrogant feckwits.

He's about as funny as treating a case of the Duke of Argylls with deep heat cream. He is slightly preferable to the personality vacuum that sits next to him laughing at everything he has to say though.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Its on in my office constantly...same **** songs over and over everyday for months on end......i also hate ed sheerin as hes a ginger twat

Never listened to it, smells like planet yam to me.

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Yeah it was bad years ago’ fell away since then!

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Didn’t even realise it was still going but radio is either on 6 Music or Kerrang radio if I fancy a wee mosh to myself. Glad to see a Forth being as bad as ever, keeping their standards low 👍🏻

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    He's about as funny as treating a case of the Duke of Argylls with deep heat cream. He is slightly preferable to the personality vacuum that sits next to him laughing at everything he has to say though.
    Had a workmate who went on that Boogie on the boat and said he’s never met someone so up themselves and rude.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutSchlong View Post

Arlene and her crap fake laugh. I’ve no idea how either of them got presenting jobs to be honest.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Who listens to that pish these days anyway? Even Grant Stott has left them to do his own thing.

6 Music all the way for me, even the local news on Forth is pointless EEN type crap.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    FFS you do know its a radio station, and there are plenty more to choose from?

@hibs.net private member ano hibby's Avatar
    Listen to it in the morning occasionally mainly for local news/traffic. Fairly harmless banter.

Maybe I’ve just plugged into the wrong radio stations but the 70s/80s/rock stations I’ve tried all repeat the same music too.
    "We've also been unsure about what has happened to the receipts of the players who have been sold."
    George Foulkes BBC website 20/3/08

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    FFS you do know its a radio station, and there are plenty more to choose from?
    Noooo is there really?? 😳 Thankfully I along with others it seems have found these other stations thanks, but we are allowed to still talk about how crap this one is. If that’s alright with you of course?? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by ano hibby View Post
    Listen to it in the morning occasionally mainly for local news/traffic. Fairly harmless banter.

Maybe I’ve just plugged into the wrong radio stations but the 70s/80s/rock stations I’ve tried all repeat the same music too.
    Yeah I tried the Absolute 80’s and 90’s but they aren’t to great either.

Stopped listening to it years ago...it's brutal and yes I believe Boogie the currant bun is still on

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Apart from Listening to sport when it’s on I don’t take that radio in. Don’t you all have streaming ability in your cars. 😂😉

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    I was dropping off some stuff at a storage unit the other day and it was blasting out all around the building. It was so brutal I started loading and offloading double time just to escape it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Goblin View Post
    I was dropping off some stuff at a storage unit the other day and it was blasting out all around the building. It was so brutal I started loading and offloading double time just to escape it.
    😂😂

Yeah I tried the Absolute 80’s and 90’s but they aren’t to great either.
    Absolute Rock, the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by Joe6-2 View Post
    Absolute Rock, the way to go
    I’ll give it a go!

A few of them used to come in to my old work. When the Germans took over they basically said that this is the music you play. I think it was 5 songs per day they could choose themselves, but those were also from a catalogue.

Final straw for me with Forth was when they employed that weapons grade prick Ewan Cameron.
    Nothing to do with his Hearts affiliation...more to do with him being a slavering erse (although the two are closely connected I suppose )

It was much better when Jay Crawford was on it when it was still Radio Forth FM. It went downhill when they went digital.

Can't stand Boogie and the laughing cow, or any of the other presenters for that matter plus the complete and utter pish music they play these days, all modern crap aimed at folk under 20.

In my car I'm not fortunate enough to have a digital radio but my radio is always, and I do mean always tuned into 1 of 4 AM frequency stations 1548 Forth AM, 1215 Absolute Radio, 810 MW Radio Scotland for then football/off the ball only and 198 LW BBC Radio 4.

A mix of everything in there, golden oldies on Forth AM, Modern rock/indie as well as 80s and 90s on Absolute Radio and Politics, current affairs, book of the week etc and of course the shipping forecast on Radio 4. That does me.

Ram yer Forth 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

, I'd rather have my hoop scraped with a wire brush and detol than listen to that utter garbage.