I am working with Dougie on his biography and we are about half way through. The amount of content on each team reflects the amount of time he spent with each of them - more written about Aberdeen, not so quite so much about Rangers, slightly less about Hibs and so on through around 10 other teams played for. He is a very fit 58 and still playing in Legends games for Aberdeen, Rangers and Hibs. I remember a few years ago that several posters on here commented on Dougie's time with us and I wondered if anybody had anything they would like to comment on. This is not a commercial venture and any proceeds from the sale will go to Cancer Relief. Any comment you make will probably be under a banner like What the Hibs Fans Said and I aim to get around a page or so of comments. He has some interesting things to say about his time with us. His wife Hazel told me that Easter Road was her favourite of all of the ground because of the civilised atmosphere in the stand. We might just have been sleepy with the tactics at the time.

The writing is well in hand and we are now thinking about a Publisher. A number of people are lining up to help us with this but if anybody knows a good one please let me know.