hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jamie MacLaren

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There’s no way in a million years, if he’s on £8k per week, Hibs will be able to make this up
    If Jamie wants to join Hibs, he’s going to have to agree something with his current club, and then after that, something that’s fits within our wage structure.
    He’s got 2 season left on his contract at Darmstadt, so almost £2m in wages. If he’s not playing for them, they’ll be keen to get him off the wage bill, and save some of this

Think Hibs will be waiting on this been agreed at Darmstadt end, before we can agree something with him, although I’m sure there will have been talks
    104 weeks at 8k is under a million. 832k .
    His club release him and save 800k . We pay him a joining fee plus a salary that fits our wage structure and it will not be miles away from his present 400k salary .
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    104 weeks at 8k is under a million. 832k .
    His club release him and save 800k . We pay him a joining fee plus a salary that fits our wage structure and it will not be miles away from his present 400k salary .
    If we pay him £4k a week, that's half so it'll be a hell of a push to get him near that.

If for some obscure reason they do release him and give him a payoff, they won't be saving £800k, it'll be nearer £400k if they are to match his lost salary.

I'd imagine part of their reasoning for loaning him to us was to increase his transfer value which i'm sure they feel he did. They were also under pressure from him as he urgently needed game time to enable him to make the Aussie squad.

That pressure is now less and his value has likely increased so i'm baffled as to think why they would pay him to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Ingram View Post
    If we pay him £4k a week, that's half so it'll be a hell of a push to get him near that.

If for some obscure reason they do release him and give him a payoff, they won't be saving £800k, it'll be nearer £400k if they are to match his lost salary.

I'd imagine part of their reasoning for loaning him to us was to increase his transfer value which i'm sure they feel he did. They were also under pressure from him as he urgently needed game time to enable him to make the Aussie squad.

That pressure is now less and his value has likely increased so i'm baffled as to think why they would pay him to leave.
    Don't think anyone is suggesting they'll pay him to leave by buying out his contract but instead letting him leave for next to nowt and so saving themselves the wages and Jamie gets the move he wants albeit on less money.

My 25 goals thing was pullings number. He could get an increasing sum for 5,10,15,20,25. Be really interesting to see players bonuses.

@hibs.net private member Scooter's Avatar
    His German team play Huddersfield today. Be interesting to see if he plays

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    His German team play Huddersfield today. Be interesting to see if he plays
    He's not in their starting 11. The app I use isn't showing subs so I don't know if he's on their bench.

I think for the deal to happen all parties have to take a hit. Darmstadt will need to write off their money already spent, Jamie will have to accept he will earn less at Hibs but get more game time in a place where he has settled more and Hibs will have to pay a bit more than they normally would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PickYouUp
    Looks to have been brought on as a sub on the 61st minute according to their twitter..

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KWJ View Post
    Don't think anyone is suggesting they'll pay him to leave by buying out his contract but instead letting him leave for next to nowt and so saving themselves the wages and Jamie gets the move he wants albeit on less money.

My 25 goals thing was pullings number. He could get an increasing sum for 5,10,15,20,25. Be really interesting to see players bonuses.
    It’s very rare that players move to other clubs and give up half their salary. He may want to come here but it’ll effectively cost him around £250k to do so.

Foresight. What's the chances of getting the same wage after not doing anything in the German 2nd tier for 3 years when he could rebuild his reputation and receive a better deal after.

Gotta have some confidence in yourself.