hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Catering at ER

Quote Originally Posted by The Modfather View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was there a review done at the end of August? Has anyone noticed any improvement in what the catering company are offering?

I bought a pie and a coke yesterday and was just as disappointing as always unfortunately. The Coke was a bit flat and the pie was undercooked with mounds of flour still sitting on the top :-(
    She asked for feedback(no pun intended)by the end of August.Did you send yours?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    The steak pie I had yesterday was rotten. £3.20 for a bag of fruit pastilles or maltasers?
    Are they the chocolates that electrocute you?

@hibs.net private member Seveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    I have to say that I have had the pie-bad-stuck-to-foil a fair few times , but yesterday I was a tad peckish and bought 2 steak pies, and both were decent, not stuck to the wrapper and not hot to eat comfortably. Dunno if it was a fluke but better than I had in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I bought one on Saturday in the West Upper and was warned by the lad that served me that the bottom was very hot. For a change, the bottom was not stuck to the foul.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    The sausage rolls are excellent, forget the dodgy pies.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanyman View Post
    I rarely eat at the football.

My cousin is over from Germany however so we had a quick bite and he described at the worst food he's ever had at a sporting event. He got a pizza which looked awful and I got a pie that was so bad I binned it.
    Hibs catering rely on fans being boozed up before the game in order to sell that stuff. Most wouldn't eat it sober. Sadly, there's no excuse for it. Hibs have just been ignoring feedback for decades and done nothing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Hibs catering rely on fans being boozed up before the game in order to sell that stuff. Most wouldn't eat it sober. Sadly, there's no excuse for it. Hibs have just been ignoring feedback for decades and done nothing about it.
    This

I wish Hibs would get in touch with Stephens bakeries who do the catering for Dunfermline.
    Superb steak bakes, great pies and sausage rolls and Veggie options too.

Every time I've bought a pie in the West Upper in the last year the erse has fallen out of it and I usually get fleeced for it pricewise. Now I just don't bother.
    My pal WinstonIngram on here has had similar experiences of pie disintegration.