hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Catering at ER

Threaded View

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar

Catering at ER

Purchased a couple of what I thought would be tasty pastry delights in the form of Steak pies from the kiosk in the West Upper tonight as I thought the quality may have improved in quality from last season. I also thought catering was getting brought in house but maybe I just imagined reading that somewhere.

The Steak and Gravy Pies (aye right) are still honking! Still the same rock hard pastry on top you need a hammer and chisel to break into, still the same solid edge that burrows deep into to roof of your mouth drawing blood, still the same dried out filling that looks like pedigree chum that Rover wouldn't touch, the erse of the pies are still getting stuck to the foil tin and when you finally break through the outer shell, what they class as the "meat" is so hot you can get 3rd degree burns from it a foot away from your mouth. I found a small bit of bone in mine tonight as well as horrible gristley bits.

2 x steak and gravy pies () and 2 x coca colas stung me for £10.80p, shocking price.

Hibs fail badly when it comes to the catering in the stands at least in the West Upper anyway, great stuff on the pitch but crap from kiosks. C'mon Hibs a wee improvement in the catering department please.
    Last edited by Hermit Crab; 13-07-2018 at 02:29 AM.