hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: JOIN US AT EASTER ROAD THIS THURSDAY

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    My seat is in the East but on Sunday I decided to sit behind the dugout for a change since there were plenty tickets. Seeing the executive seats in section 51 were empty we sat there. I couldn't believe there was less legroom than my seat in the East!! A couple next to me who are normally in the FF said the same. At £32 a pop......shocking value

Quote Originally Posted by Hibeewilly View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My seat is in the East but on Sunday I decided to sit behind the dugout for a change since there were plenty tickets. Seeing the executive seats in section 51 were empty we sat there. I couldn't believe there was less legroom than my seat in the East!! A couple next to me who are normally in the FF said the same. At £32 a pop......shocking value
    So a posh flash git comfy seat the same width, depth and height in a row the same width and height as every other row in the stand has less leg room than a plastc hoi paloi seat? Where abouts in the Tardis were you sitting before?

Hibs social media in overdrive. Season tickets, testimonial and Europa cup game, buy buy buy tickets.

Yet 3 signings, one of which on loan and could be back up (goalie). 10th July now and no sign of Neil Lennon.

Fans continue to step up and be counted. Time for club to seal the deals very very soon so we are ready for new season 3 weeks on Saturday.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    So a posh flash git comfy seat the same width, depth and height in a row the same width and height as every other row in the stand has less leg room than a plastc hoi paloi seat? Where abouts in the Tardis were you sitting before?
    I'm in section 41 in the East mate and defo more leg room

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    Hibs social media in overdrive. Season tickets, testimonial and Europa cup game, buy buy buy tickets.

Yet 3 signings, one of which on loan and could be back up (goalie). 10th July now and no sign of Neil Lennon.

Fans continue to step up and be counted. Time for club to seal the deals very very soon so we are ready for new season 3 weeks on Saturday.
    What do you mean no sign of Neil Lennon?

He’s been in the dugout at all three games so far?

Quote Originally Posted by ChazD View Post
    What do you mean no sign of Neil Lennon?

He’s been in the dugout at all three games so far?
    Totally agree. Neil has had issues in his life and you never know when they can come back with no warning.

Should they stop promoting the club and trying to sell tickets until you give the nod that they’ve signed enough players?

Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    Should they stop promoting the club and trying to sell tickets until you give the nod that they’ve signed enough players?
    Ah ken what a loady nonsense that was. "No sign of Neil Lennon"...eh, apart from on the touchline 2 days ago of course...

Scary sh×t

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!

“No sign of Neil Lennon”?

He’s been in the dugout in the 3 pre-season games so far. Unless you are talking about another Neil Lennon?

Guessing you're new to football?

Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    Totally agree. Neil has had issues in his life and you never know when they can come back with no warning.
    Pathetic speculation.