hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Leith Links has been Hibs class for six seasons now
    As have our wonderful fans who donate

Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    Great initiative and well done for organising Suzy!

I've a couple of questions out of curiosity:

How do tickets get allocated? Do schools/clubs approach you or vice versa?

Is the uptake generally 100% of the tickets for each game?
    Bit of both Sue McLernon at Hibs has a list of groups that either 1) can use or 2) have used tickets before and contacts them. Also, people who donate can nominate groups who they think would benefit from tickets and I also get advised of new ones or fans suggest them

Most tickets are used every game but when they are not picked up, the group is contacted to see why and if they can't use them/continue not to collect, they are allocated elsewhere. Also, Hibs ask for the tickets to be collected on the Thursday before a game so it gives the Club time to arrange for other groups to take them/make sure they have enough helpers to accompany the children etc

2. Log in to remove the advert

Another 8 Kicks for Kids season tickets will be purchased today, taking us up to 122

Admins: please can you update the thread title?

Thank you to the family who donated over £500 in memory of their son, Kenny. The tickets to honour him will be used by children to cheer on the Hibees on Sat v Aberdeen. RIP 💚

Another 8 Kicks for Kids season tickets will be purchased today, taking us up to 130

@hibs.net private member HiBremian's Avatar
    Fantastic work as ever, Susan, and happy to be part of the regular contributions crew.

Cheers

Richard

Another 3 KfK STs tickets were bought today, taking us up to 133

Two lovely emails were received today, from groups who receive Kicks for Kids STs

"Dear Sir/Madam,
    We would like to thank you for the kicks for kids tickets.
    This has enabled us to give more opportunities to the young people who use our project to sample the matchday experience.
    It has been particularly rewarding to offer tickets to one young person who due to a family breakup had not been to Easter Road for a while. I also pass his thanks on as he was very pleased to get the chance to go along to the matches again.

Yours Faithfully

Kev Finlay
    Kids In The Street"

"Dear Leith Links,

Gorgie Mills School would like to thank you for your kind donations that allow us to see the Hibees at Easter Road.
    We are a special school for young people with social, emotional and behavioural needs.
    We don't get the opportunity to see our team very often unless our teacher takes us. Your Kicks for Kids tickets are very much appreciated.
    Thank you very much from all the Hibbies who have to suffer the indignities of walking past Tynecaste every day (:-P)

From
    Mrs Ross
    C Walker
    W McIntosh
    J Sillars
    D Reid
    R Kelly"

Last edited by FranckSuzy; 07-11-2018 at 04:18 PM.

@hibs.net private member
    Good evening,

Are you able to purchase half season tickets for kfKs when they become available

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FifeHibs View Post
    Good evening,

Are you able to purchase half season tickets for kfKs when they become available

Thanks
    Sorry for the late reply, I've got the lurgy

I don't normally purchase half STs as they are the same price as full season tickets (£75)... However, I have a group who would be delighted to receive an additional allocation, if anyone wishes to donate They are called 'Dadtastic', are part of the group 'Circle', and help promote healthy relationships between fathers and their children

Last edited by FranckSuzy; 21-11-2018 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Links

@hibs.net private member
    Hope your feeling better, can you pm details and I'll send over money thanks

I received this lovely message today:

"DadsWork would like to thank yourself, Hibs and Sue McLernon for the opportunities our families have had through the Kicks for Kids this season. We were also delighted to have the opportunities from Lewis Stevenson for Aidan being Mascot v St Johnstone, these have created lifelong memories for our families to which we are delighted.

Below is feedback from 2 families:
    ... Having the opportunity to attend Hibs matches with my son has been amazing. My son has turned into a Hibs fanatic and it has brought father and son very close and giving my wife some well deserved restpite. We are extremely grateful for the chance to attend through DadsWork and hope there will be other opportunities in the future? Thank you for everything you have done to allow me and my son to attend.

C & N

I would like to thank Hibs for this year, this season has been amazing to watch with my son. First of all, I would like to thank Lewis Stevenson for making my son's dream come true, he loved being on the pitch and holding the match ball when he was a mascot in November 2018.
    Being able to attend the games has made memories for both me and my son. Nothing beats the smile on his face. Lewis is my sons hero, Congratulations on a great season. We are already looking forward to next season?

A & A"

PS Watch out for next season's fundraiser, coming soon