hibs.net Messageboard

Has anyone bought any match tickets after using zebra Finance to get their ST?

I bought and got confirmation a while back about my ST from Zebra Finance. The thing that is worrying me is that I have not got the same option to buy match tickets for games outside the season tickets (for example, Paul Hanlon testamonial) that I had last season. What I mean is that last seaso I would have had my name with the ST details which I could click on to buy the ticket and sit in my usual seat but I was not asked that this time.

Can I also ask people apart from that, have you been sent a new ticket or are we expected to use last seasons ST, which is fine with me, I just want to make sure I should not be expecting a new ticket.

I will phone to make sure everything is ok but just wanted to know how other people were getting on. cheers.
    Last edited by andybev1; 06-07-2018 at 01:11 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    We are to reuse last season’s ST cards unless we have changed seats or purchased new seat.

If you log into the eticketing site it tells you if you are a current season ticket holder under your account info.

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andybev1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I bought and got confirmation a while back about my ST from Zebra Finance. The thing that is worrying me is that I have not got the same option to buy match tickets for games outside the season tickets (for example, Paul Hanlon testamonial) that I had last season. What I mean is that last seaso I would have had my name with the ST details which I could click on to buy the ticket and sit in my usual seat but I was not asked that this time.

Can I also ask people apart from that, have you been sent a new ticket or are we expected to use last seasons ST, which is fine with me, I just want to make sure I should not be expecting a new ticket.

I will phone to make sure everything is ok but just wanted to know how other people were getting on. cheers.
    You may be experiencing a similar issue to the one I had...let us know what Hibs say.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andybev1 View Post

Paul Hanlon's testimonial isn't being run by Hibs, so you cannot add it to your ST card, it is being done by the PH Testimonial committee. I had to buy a print at home for that game but I got the Europa game put on my card. Unless you change seats or details then you use the same card as last season.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

First Team Breakthrough
    I got my ST with Zebra and had my seat held for me for Hanlon's testimonial and the European game. There's definitely something up, get a hold of the ticket office and see what they say?

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmLee View Post
    I got my ST with Zebra and had my seat held for me for Hanlon's testimonial and the European game. There's definitely something up, get a hold of the ticket office and see what they say?
    There was a deadline to buy the testimonial ticket, it was reserved initially but if you missed the date then it was no longer reserved. I bought mine after the deadline date and had to pick my seat rather than have it ready to put in the basket.

Addendum - I did contact Hibs ticket office about this and that is what they told me.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1973 View Post
    There was a deadline to buy the testimonial ticket, it was reserved initially but if you missed the date then it was no longer reserved. I bought mine after the deadline date and had to pick my seat rather than have it ready to put in the basket.

Addendum - I did contact Hibs ticket office about this and that is what they told me.
    Yes but the OP is saying he hasn't had the option at all......plus there's always a seat release deadline for season ticket holders to get there own seat for things like cup games
    Last edited by IAmLee; 06-07-2018 at 02:31 PM.

@hibs.net private member tamsonsbairn's Avatar

Game tickets

I was down the other day to get tickets for the PH testimonial and they said they couldn't put the game on my card and issued me with a paper ticket. I also opted in for the home cup games which i thought that the Runavik game would be part of only to be told that the game was not included.

I popped down to the ticket office today for my testimonial ticket, no option online.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1973 View Post
    Paul Hanlon's testimonial isn't being run by Hibs, so you cannot add it to your ST card, it is being done by the PH Testimonial committee. I had to buy a print at home for that game but I got the Europa game put on my card. Unless you change seats or details then you use the same card as last season.
    Mine is on my card. I didn’t use Zebra.
    Last edited by greenlex; 06-07-2018 at 03:17 PM.

Well, I phoned up and I am pleased to say that I am ok. I am not sure why our names are not showing online but I don't mind too much.

Thanks for your help everyone of you . I am looking forward to sunday and next thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by Milkinho View Post
    You may be experiencing a similar issue to the one I had...let us know what Hibs say.
    What was the issue you had, out of curiosity?

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    Got european match added on to season ticket without any problems

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    Mine is on my card. I didn’t use Zebra.
    I think you will find it isn't as they couldn't be added to card even at the ticket office, I would double check to avoid trouble on the day. Although you can still get your own seat if free it has to be either a print at home ticket or paper ticket from ticket office.

@hibs.net private member tamsonsbairn's Avatar

Runavik

ScouseHibby, i was at the ticket office earlier this week and they put my tickets on to my card, the PH testimonial tickets couldn't be added so they gave me paper tickets.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tamsonsbairn View Post
    ScouseHibby, i was at the ticket office earlier this week and they put my tickets on to my card, the PH testimonial tickets couldn't be added so they gave me paper tickets.

Yes mate it's the testimonial tickets I am referring to. I too have the European tickets on my card but paper tickets for Sunday.

I got the option on line to buy my seat. I had the option to add it to my card. Ive an e mail confirmation it’s on my card. There wasnt an attachment to print on that email just like any other game I’ve added. ’ll be there early in any case if there’s any hassle. I’m not expecting any.

Edit- sorting through mail this morning and I’ve come across a paper ticket. Just as well as I was confident. I didn’t pay any post for sure.
    Last edited by greenlex; 08-07-2018 at 09:26 AM.

I was down the other day to get tickets for the PH testimonial and they said they couldn't put the game on my card and issued me with a paper ticket. I also opted in for the home cup games which i thought that the Runavik game would be part of only to be told that the game was not included.
    I thought they didn't do cup top ups anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    I thought they didn't do cup top ups anymore?
    We don’t but the away season ticket membership covers the home cup games. Don’t know an\bout home european games. Might mean that.