hibs.net Messageboard

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: friskyfraggle

New Season Ticket

Got my new card for next season, replacing my half season ticket from last year. The letter enclosed talks about me having a Hospitality Season Ticket - Does anyone else have this? Sat in West Upper 10 and only paying for the regular ticket.

Anyone else had this letter and can confirm it's a mistake on the clubs part? Figured I'd ask here before phoning the office to ask them...

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs Fraggle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got my new card for next season, replacing my half season ticket from last year. The letter enclosed talks about me having a Hospitality Season Ticket - Does anyone else have this? Sat in West Upper 10 and only paying for the regular ticket.

Anyone else had this letter and can confirm it's a mistake on the clubs part? Figured I'd ask here before phoning the office to ask them...
    How much did it cost you?

I think a season ticket in hospitality costs around £2k.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    How much did it cost you?

I think a season ticket in hospitality costs around £2k.
    Monthly payments around £30 a month through Zebra Finance on the early bird offer. Has to be a mistake, just hoping I have not missed something/pressed the wrong button somewhere and can expect a massive debit from the bank shortly

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    call the office..sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs Fraggle View Post

I saw that paragraph when my ticket arrived and just ignored it as I'm in section 11 and not the posh seats.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Gamer IDs

Got a hold of the office and it's a mistake, not in the posh seats either and was not keen on a large debit from the bank.