hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’ll look into this this morning and see if we as a club can put something out regarding it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Tracey.

As you know I started this thread and not intending to create widespread panic. More a heads up for us all to be watchful of activity on our bank and credit card accounts.

I’ve just phoned the ticket office for their thoughts. They haven’t been advised of anything or aware of any specific problem that affects Hibs use of Ticketmaster but I suppose this is all relatively new news and TM have maybe not yet got round to advising their clients.

The girl I spoke to was aware of it at a personal level - she had received the TM email - and has passed the details on to the club’s communications manager. Presumably if it’s thought to be necessary, the club may issue a statement via the club website (and we all love a good statement don’t we).

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member speedy_gonzales's Avatar
    I've not had an email nor noted any suspicious activity on my cards. The BBC article on the Ticketmaster issue seems to suggest it's a "chatbot" issue, does that intimate that if you used the online help function the card details were compromised?

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by hibby6270 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks Tracey.

As you know I started this thread and not intending to create widespread panic. More a heads up for us all to be watchful of activity on our bank and credit card accounts.

I’ve just phoned the ticket office for their thoughts. They haven’t been advised of anything or aware of any specific problem that affects Hibs use of Ticketmaster but I suppose this is all relatively new news and TM have maybe not yet got round to advising their clients.

The girl I spoke to was aware of it at a personal level - she had received the TM email - and has passed the details on to the club’s communications manager. Presumably if it’s thought to be necessary, the club may issue a statement via the club website (and we all love a good statement don’t we).
    Hi,

Yes was concerned when I saw it myself. Use them for concerts as well as the football.

We are looking into it. The Club didn’t receive the email but I believe we may be putting something out based on the response from Ticketmaster.

Cheers

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'S' Form
    Not looking good for ticketmaster monzo the online bank made them aware in April and ticketmaster brushed it off saying it couldn't have been them that were compromised. Roll on the middle of June and they decide to admit it. As a regular gig goer I on average pay them more than £100 a year in service charges. I how they get hit hard under the new GDPR rules otherwise they won't learn how important our data is.

Good to see the club have contacted Ticketmaster and confirmed no issue as far as Hibs tickets purchasing is concerned.
    At a personal level I’m still affected (), having checked back I have bought concert tickets during the time period given. My problem though and will be dealt with appropriately.