hibs.net Messageboard

Hibeernian - Sponsorship opportunity / Pre Season

Good Afternoon,

Apologies if this isn't allowed. Hibeernian the Sunday amateur side born from Hibs.net members is still going strong. We're entering into our 11th season. This season we will be in the LEAFA Sunday morning league.

Hibeernian managed to secure only our 2nd ever sponsorship last season for our home strips (Thanks to the Laich Bar), other than that we have always been self-sufficient with:

League fees
    Strips
    Training tops
    Equipment

to help the club grow we feel it’s important to get some companies on board in a mutuallybeneficial relationship.

We have put together 3 different packages. So if anyone has a business they would like to promote or know of anyone who might be interested and would like to get further information then please drop me a PM.

With the season fast approaching we will be looking to add to our squad. All positions considered. Again please drop me a PM if you would like to get involved with our Pre Season programme which will start on Wednesday 4th July & I will send further info.

Thanks for reading

GGTHB's

Gus/Matt
    Last edited by Gus; 27-06-2018 at 12:37 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good Afternoon,

Apologies if this isn't allowed. Hibeernian the Sunday amateur side born from Hibs.net members is still going strong. We're entering into our 11th season. This season we will be in the LEAFA Sunday morning league.

Hibeernian managed to secure only our 2nd ever sponsorship last season for our home strips (Thanks to the Laich Bar), other than that we have always been self-sufficient with:

League fees
    Strips
    Training tops
    Equipment

to help the club grow we feel it’s important to get some companies on board in a mutuallybeneficial relationship.

We have put together 3 different packages. So if anyone has a business they would like to promote or know of anyone who might be interested and would like to get further information then please drop me a PM.

With the season fast approaching we will be looking to add to our squad. All positions considered. Again please drop me a PM if you would like to get involved with our Pre Season programme which will start on Wednesday 4th July & I will send further info.

Thanks for reading

GGTHB's

Gus/Matt
    Barman in the boozer saying ye have called it a day? Think ma laddie played a game or 2 with ye