hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Faroe Islands - Flight Only for £15 ?

We are delighted to offer supporters the fantastic opportunity to fly with the team to the Faroe Islands for just £15.

Supporters who make a one off donation of at least £15 to HSL during the period from 25th June until 28th June will have their names included in a draw. The lucky winner will be able to nominate a friend to join him/her on the Official Club charter flight leaving Edinburgh late on 17th July and returning immediately after the match on the 19th July. HSL have arranged a twin room in central Torshavn (to be paid for separately).

We are delighted that the Club have given us this opportunity to raise additional funding to support our European ambitions so we are reaching out to all our Members, at least, to support this by making a one off donation. Please feel free to donate more than £15 if you are in a position to do so.

To make this donation go to https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate/

Very rarely do you have a win/win situation. If your name is drawn out the hat, that’s great, but if not you have still helped generate more funds for Neil and the team.

Please note that seats are only available to supporters who are 18 or over.

HSL

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We are delighted to offer supporters the fantastic opportunity to fly with the team to the Faroe Islands for just £15.

Supporters who make a one off donation of at least £15 to HSL during the period from 25th June until 28th June will have their names included in a draw. The lucky winner will be able to nominate a friend to join him/her on the Official Club charter flight leaving Edinburgh late on 17th July and returning immediately after the match on the 19th July. HSL have arranged a twin room in central Torshavn (to be paid for separately).

We are delighted that the Club have given us this opportunity to raise additional funding to support our European ambitions so we are reaching out to all our Members, at least, to support this by making a one off donation. Please feel free to donate more than £15 if you are in a position to do so.

To make this donation go to https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate/

Very rarely do you have a win/win situation. If your name is drawn out the hat, that’s great, but if not you have still helped generate more funds for Neil and the team.

Please note that seats are only available to supporters who are 18 or over.

HSL
    I’ve been contributing £18:75p every month for a couple of years so do I automatically get entered into the draw?

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deekster View Post
    I’ve been contributing £18:75p every month for a couple of years so do I automatically get entered into the draw?
    Thought the thread might go this way. And it fairness it is a reasonable question.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Thought the thread might go this way. And it fairness it is a reasonable question.
    It's similar to the BT/Sky etc etc campaigns where they have attractive opening offers that are much cheaper than for long-term customers.

It might not seem fair to the existing donors, but you can see why they're doing it.

The Club might taking a bit of a risk here too. If the take-up of the £15 donation isn't as much as they could have sold 2 seats for on the flight, they'll have lost out.

Alternatively, if HSL are paying for the seats, they are taking the risk.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CropleyWasGod; 25-06-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Looks like it’s a one off ticket purchase that is open to everyone whether you regularly donate or not. That is totally fair.
    Hopefully it gets people who don’t normally donate to sign up. Could be just the push some people need to get themselves registered.
    Well done HSL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done HSL. Things like this go a long way.

I pay monthly but will certainly be in for this. Great idea.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Think that’s the winning entry just gone through😄

@hibs.net private member MagicSwirlingShip's Avatar
    Done!

Deekster
    Unfortunately no. We are trying hard to raise additional funds to help Neil and the team make our European journey as long as possible. If we had made this a Member only offer it would have cost us money and a dual offering may have simply been break even. As others have explained it is always a difficult balancing act.

HSL

Testimonial Due
    How many loyalty points do I get?

@hibs.net private member
    Well done for contributing so much for so long mate. I've only been contributing the 'minimum', I've upped it to the same as you.

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    Deekster
    Unfortunately no. We are trying hard to raise additional funds to help Neil and the team make our European journey as long as possible. If we had made this a Member only offer it would have cost us money and a dual offering may have simply been break even. As others have explained it is always a difficult balancing act.

HSL
    Fair enough. Wasn’t looking to get something for nothing I was just thinking out loud. . I’ll get my entry in then. GGTTH

HSL, presume the draw will be sometime on Friday?

@hibs.net private member
    Done

Quote Originally Posted by .KingDomofFife. View Post
    Well done HSL. Things like this go a long way.
    KingDomofife

Thank you and we have got off to a good start.

As well as generating additional funds to help our Manager we are really keen to see this work well. Many on here have quite rightly suggested that we try all sorts of ideas to encourage more of our fellow supporters to walk towards HSL. Here is the chance to demonstrtae this.

THIS IS A WIN/WIN SITUATION.

If your name is drawn out the hat - brilliant.

If it isn't - you have still helped the Club by donating £15 towards the Football budget. It doesn't go to a bookie or external organisation.

So lets get right behind this. Your £15 will be well spent.

HSL

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    HSL, presume the draw will be sometime on Friday?
    Billy

Yes, that's what we plan.

HSL

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Looks like it’s a one off ticket purchase that is open to everyone whether you regularly donate or not. That is totally fair.
    Hopefully it gets people who don’t normally donate to sign up. Could be just the push some people need to get themselves registered.
    Well done HSL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This,

Slowly but surely HSL are making their mark. Been donating from the start and more goodies along this line can only be a good thing.

Good work HSL

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHibby93 View Post
    This,

Slowly but surely HSL are making their mark. Been donating from the start and more goodies along this line can only be a good thing.

Good work HSL
    We hope to in future do more things of interest to supporters but this of course requires us to demonstrate that there is an appetite for such things.

Can we remind everyone this is a WIN/WIN. Even if your name is not pulled out the hat you have still helped Neil Lennon and the Team. Lets really make this idea work.

Donate here https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate/

HSL

@hibs.net private member
    Done. Win win for Hibs. Would be good to know how much is raised from this “raffle”

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    Done. Win win for Hibs. Would be good to know how much is raised from this “raffle”
    Can I be your 2nd man?

First Team Breakthrough
    I am already paying monthly but when trying to make a single donation it is looking for email & password. Can't recall password (saus email is already registered) and no option to reset / request another.

Waiting on HSL to come back to me but time is tight here and thought someone here may be able to assist ?

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    Done

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk View Post
    I am already paying monthly but when trying to make a single donation it is looking for email & password. Can't recall password (saus email is already registered) and no option to reset / request another.

Waiting on HSL to come back to me but time is tight here and thought someone here may be able to assist ?
    HSL sent an email about a month ago when new website was launched with instructions on what to use for username and password - might you still have that?

A while back HSL created a new website and should have emailed you out your one time new password.

There are still some issues with the HSL site though. I had the same issue as hulk and I was trying to reset my password on the HSL site. For some reason the forgotten password link was not recognising my email address (definitely the right one) despite several attempts.

I also tried to make a one off donation on the HSL site on my phone on the chrome app. On the final confirmation page it kept giving me the error message 'Please check the errors below' despite all fields being complete. It was starting to annoy me and I nearly gave up trying. I opened up the laptop and made a donation with no issues, but they very nearly missed out on my money because of those errors.

These might seem like minor points but if we want to make sure HSL grows we need to make access to the site and ease of payments is as smooth as possible.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    HSL sent an email about a month ago when new website was launched with instructions on what to use for username and password - might you still have that?
    Unfortunately not - last correspondence is in 2016. Looks like I will need HSL to respond on my specific query. Agree with big Franck though - it has to be easy to donate (or at least reset a password !).

Unfortunately not - last correspondence is in 2016. Looks like I will need HSL to respond on my specific query. Agree with big Franck though - it has to be easy to donate (or at least reset a password !).
    I’d the same problem. Did you go to section on single payment and work from there. Worked for me without passwords

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    I’d the same problem. Did you go to section on single payment and work from there. Worked for me without passwords
    Tried without password but same error i.e "this email is already registered. please choose another one of contact support" - which I did.

Official HSL - your private message inbox is full so unable to contact you via this method.

Hulk

Please email us at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk with your details and we can send you your one time password.

HSL

Tried without password but same error i.e "this email is already registered. please choose another one of contact support" - which I did.

Official HSL - your private message inbox is full so unable to contact you via this method.
    Hulk, it is a bit confusing
    I tried to do it again, can’t rememebr how I did it last time