hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

Away Season Ticket

First time AST holders this season, paperwork submitted in time for the deadline on the 15th, not heard anything back yet, not even an email. I emailed the ticket office on the 18th, as yet no reply.

Has anyone in the same position heard anything?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    First time AST holders this season, paperwork submitted in time for the deadline on the 15th, not heard anything back yet, not even an email. I emailed the ticket office on the 18th, as yet no reply.

Thought you’d have heard something back if you’re application was successful
    Are you saying you haven’t heard anything since March/April?

I put mine in. No reply.

Wasn’t expecting one if I am honest. As long as you returned the form in time, you will be part of the scheme.

First Team Breakthrough
    L

I think the email I got said that the form was to be returned by 15th and that they would be in touch before the start of the season to get bank details.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Thought you’d have heard something back if you’re application was successful
    Are you saying you haven’t heard anything since March/April?
    Not heard anything since the deadline on June 15th.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    L

I think the email I got said that the form was to be returned by 15th and that they would be in touch before the start of the season to get bank details.
    Ah, I missed the bit about before the start of the season, I suppose that gives them a big enough window to get in touch.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    I got an email saying I was successful a couple of weeks ago. (Eventually)

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Got an email 15th May
    Good Afternoon

I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful in gaining a place on the Away Season Ticket for 18/19. I have attached a form that you will need to complete and return to us which provides all the details we need to get you signed up to the Scheme. Please note, you will need to sign a form for each person, so if you have supplied your email address for more than one applicant, please complete multiple forms.
    Please return to us, either by email or hand into the ticket office, no later than Friday 15th June. If we do not receive the completed form by this date, we will be unable to hold your space and it will be given to someone on the waiting list.
    We will contact you before the start of the season to get the details of the bank account you wish to use for payment, as due to data protection, we cannot have these added to the forms.

As part of the Away Season Ticket Scheme you will automatically be added to the Home Cup Scheme. This means that any Home Cup ties, your seat will automatically be paid for using the bank details provided and your season ticket will be activated for that game. If you DO NOT wish to be a part of this, please ensure you tick the correct box on the attached form. Your name will then be removed from the Home Cup Scheme.

Kind regards
    Tracy

@hibs.net private member
    The ticket office must read this because they were in touch today. They had mis-filed my paperwork. All ok though, they will be in touch for payment details soon.
    Last edited by H18 SFR; 25-06-2018 at 04:03 PM.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    The ticket office must read this because they were in touch today. They had mid-filed my paperwork. All ok though, they will be in touch for payment details soon.

You can guarantee Hibs browse this forum, they even have a login and post occasionally.