hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wherever he goes he needs to play every week.

His injury came at a bad time because he was starting to play very well, benefitting from his run in the team.

Whilst I thought he did well, he didn't blow the league away, so I don't think he is "above" coming back to Scotland on loan.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Dont do it Brandon.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Blessing himself as he enters the pitch will get him hero status with the Ayebroke faithless.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    He's still got a picture of him playing for Hibs v Hearts as his Twitter profile pic.

We can speculate as to whether or not that's significant, but it's certainly not a bad sign.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    The Rangers bumping their gums... again. Still, given the opportunity to play alongside Rooney and Skrtel, not to mention the advantage of Gerrard's vast managerial experience, he'll have quite a decision to make

Hope this isn't true, I liked Barker.

Its been a bit of a pain recently with the knowledge that we cant boo anyone like Cummings or possibly McGinn who turn out for the uglies after leaving us, what with them being cup winning legends and all. Poor wee Brandon will be afforded no such luxury if he turns up in a Current Bun strip …. he'll get the full Easter Road treatment

Praying this doesn't happen. He's too good for us to afford but he should go to the English Championship.

Blog Entries
    According to the Sun ( quotes, so not speculation) Gerrard is hoping to get the assistance of Walter Smith and Graeme Sounness “to help him plot victory over Celtic next season”. From one viewpoint it might appear he means business and pulling out the stops. Then again he might be showing a lack of confidence in his own ability as these guys are strong characters who could easily overwhelm his leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    According to the Sun ( quotes, so not speculation) Gerrard is hoping to get the assistance of Walter Smith and Graeme Sounness “to help him plot victory over Celtic next season”. From one viewpoint it might appear he means business and pulling out the stops. Then again he might be showing a lack of confidence in his own ability as these guys are strong characters who could easily overwhelm his leadership.
    Both Souness and Smith can give Gerrard the same advice on how they did better than Celtc, which is to out-spend them. They can then sit back and wait for King to provide the money.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    Both Souness and Smith can give Gerrard the same advice on how they did better than Celtc, which is to out-spend them. They can then sit back and wait for King to provide the money.
    King also qn expert in tax avoidance so let the good times roll.

Walter did a cracking job with McCoist right enough.

Left by mutual consent!
    I can advise Gerrard sign better players than Celtic. If he needs advice like that should he have been hired.

NL didn't with Hearts he just got right in about them.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    But Souness and uncle Walter didn't know anything about side letters so I can't see how they'll be any use.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby