hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbc70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The unfortunate side of it. There was a video of the Armadale incident and there was a lady giving commentary and she was enjoying it, it was like she was getting a sense of euphoria from it.
    That sounds horrible!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Elem3nt17 View Post
    That sounds horrible!
    Armadale's a dump.
    http://hibscomebackison.blogspot.co.uk/ - Read my blog "So A Season Starts.. " - Updated TODAY 03/08/15

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Armadale's a dump.
    That is a very Trump like statement.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post

Aye right, Trump's never been to Armadale, never set foot outside East Whitburn, so...

It was a joke, to be honest. The idea that out of the quoted post that was referred to as sounding horrible was the person being in Armadale was meant to be funny...

I'll get my coat.

Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    Sad!
    :(

Without making any excuses for these sicko peadophiles, I cant help but get the feeling there’s something very dark and eerie regarding the individuals in these hunting groups. They dedicate there lives pretending to be young teenage girls while engaging in chats of an adult nature, I really find that very unnerving if I’m being honest

I seen one on social media only a few days ago where they had arranged to meet a beast, the commotion caused obviously reached the manager and he came out and asked what was going on. The man I presume who was holding the camera said to the store manager “I’ll dae whitiver the **** I want” his sidekick then told him “don’t tell us what to do little boy, **** off”

There was one at Glasgow Buchanan Street Station where they cornered the guy, from my interpretation of the law nobody can physically stop you from moving unless you have been arrested by the law. The guy tried to run away and the woman grabbed him then they claimed that he pushed her into a door. They had been told by the station security they couldn’t restrain the peadophile

As we’ve seen with the Tommy Robinson hysteria lately, it’s been well documented that this sort of thing could see any pending or potential case being dropped due to claims of an unfair trial

As has been said previously some of the hunters sound as though they are getting their rocks off by doing this

Obviously, each peadophile that gets caught is a good thing but I certainly wouldn’t trust any of these vigilantes around any my kids

Just my opinion