hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dylan

Could we not all juat personally start offering him stuff on top of his salary, to stay?

I'll take his bins out every week if someone wants to wash his car?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Mibbes Aye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Could we not all juat personally start offering him stuff on top of his salary, to stay?

Good shout.

I will post five positive things about him every week, regardless how he's playing.
    There's only one thing better than a Hibs calendar and that's two Hibs calendars

Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post

I’ll cut his hair, hope he likes a number1 all over

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neil7908 View Post
    His contact has expired so don't think we can say he's a Hibs player. Right now he's unattached
    His contract runs out at the end of June I think.
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    How are we a last resort? (I frankly resent that premise). He’s probably well away from us in his mind and he will know the two or three clubs he will choose from. Like you I won’t regret his departure now and, whoever lands his signature, I wish them all the failure in the world. Despite all the ‘legend’ stuff and the memories, if a player is not with you he’s against you. Enjoyed him while he was at ER but couldn’t give at toss about his future.
    I hope he stays , but the realist in me says”If he hasn’t signed by now he isn’t going to”

Fitba is a revolving door and shock, horror, Dylan is just another player who looks like changing clubs because he can get better money elsewhere.

As you say, When he leaves I’m not bothered where he goes or really how he performs, although would much prefer he went to a club he would not be playing for against us.

Players in my experience are replaced pretty quickly, and forgotten about.

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    SSN reporting that he is coming back to train with us.
    Not what I saw earlier? They were reporting that we’d offered him training facilities if he wanted them but that was it. I’d be massively pissed off if we kept him fit so he could come back up and negotiate/sign a deal with Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Not what I saw earlier? They were reporting that we’d offered him training facilities if he wanted them but that was it. I’d be massively pissed off if we kept him fit so he could come back up and negotiate/sign a deal with Aberdeen.
    It’s Sunderland or us. I’d do everything we can to keep him. But I think he’s gone. He’s not and has never been a massive fan of Lennon. I hope Players do their thing to pull him back. He’s a game changer for us.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    It’s Sunderland or us. I’d do everything we can to keep him. But I think he’s gone. He’s not and has never been a massive fan of Lennon. I hope Players do their thing to pull him back. He’s a game changer for us.
    Love your posts and inputs underscore but Dylan is never a 'game changer'........he's never influenced a fight back or driven the team forward the same way SJM has or even Efe for that matter............he is a very very tidy (and good) footballer who keeps the ball well and circulates it well............never a 'game changer' in any games I watched last season. How many goals and assists did he have last year ?

Do you know if huge difference in wages? Another year at Hibs keeps him on Scotland radar not so sure 3rd tier there does

@hibs.net private member
    Might not be the biggest fan of Lennon but he’s the manager who’s got him to the level he’s at now and also the manager that has worked with his coaching staff over the past year to find ways around his fitness/mind issues so he stayed fit an entire season.

Lennon has brought him on massively

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Love your posts and inputs underscore but Dylan is never a 'game changer'........he's never influenced a fight back or driven the team forward the same way SJM has or even Efe for that matter............he is a very very tidy (and good) footballer who keeps the ball well and circulates it well............never a 'game changer' in any games I watched last season. How many goals and assists did he have last year ?
    Not a game changer in the sense you are saying, agreed, but we are a different team when Dylan is on the park. This is a 'pull everything out to keep the laddie' situation IMHO. I am not a HDN mega poster as you will see from my number of posts, but you don't need a high post count to 'ken the score'.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeard View Post
    Hibbyradge, judging by your avatar your woman got bored out her pants reading all the crap chat and puns on here. Silver lining.
    Hey ho

Hopefully if Dylan trains with us it will kick in the emotional aspect of playing with his team mates he knows and has fun with. Also I doubt Sunderland fans will grow as attached to him as we have, as show at the last game of the season. Just have to hope he values this over the money down south.

I don't know why people are getting worked up about him going. Lennon said after the derby he was away then he had his own thoroughly deserved lap of honour at the end of the 5-5 game so I'm sure every one knew he was away. Lennon shouldn't have came out and said we've been offered "a chink of light" imo. That's just given people false hope he'd stay.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Why not?

As long as we still have even the smallest of chances of signing him we should be doing all we can to persuade him. Refusing him training facilities would almost certainly blow our chances out the water.
    Totally agree.

Blog Entries
    Nobody’s getting worked up about him going and deep down know he is away. But as long as he and his agent hold back on choosing a new club and as long as the transfer window is open, he will remain a topic of conversation here.

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    This is nonsense IMO, he’s changed loads of games. The last 2 semi finals that we played in for starters.

People are fascinated with assists. Who passed the ball to the player making the assist? Usually a Dylan type player. Worth his weight in gold.

As good as Dylan can be he's no irreplaceable, take away the offer and move on, he's had enough time to make up his mind, if he wanted to be here he'd have signed the deal right away.

On SSN HIbs have offered him training facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by York Hibees View Post
    On SSN HIbs have offered him training facilities.
    I'm hearing Mixu is running about Arthur Seat as we speak...

Quote Originally Posted by sambajustice View Post
    I'm hearing Mixu is running about Arthur Seat as we speak...
    You heard wrong he’s down at the stadium of light for contract talks with Jack Ross. Keep up kid.

@hibs.net private member HibbyKeith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    As good as Dylan can be he's no irreplaceable, take away the offer and move on, he's had enough time to make up his mind, if he wanted to be here he'd have signed the deal right away.
    This is where im at. A very good offer (according to LD & NL) has been on the table for a couple of weeks now. He either wants to be here or doesnt.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bordergreen View Post
    Not a game changer in the sense you are saying, agreed, but we are a different team when Dylan is on the park. This is a 'pull everything out to keep the laddie' situation IMHO. I am not a HDN mega poster as you will see from my number of posts, but you don't need a high post count to 'ken the score'.
    totally agree. We are much the better team when he is playing. Game changer.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    I don't feel comfortable with us offering Dylan facilities when it appears abundantly clear that he's waiting for a deal, ANY deal, that will offer even marginally more money than us down south.

He'll sign with us if literally every other offer has been completely exhausted and, whilst we should be happy to take him back if that's the case, offering him training facilities until then doesn't sit right with me. Lennon knows better than anyone else though so fair enough.

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Whens mcginn back in pre season? Next week?

Id give dylan until around then and move on

Tricky though, as are we likely to replace him with a player as good?

Very doubtful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im getting fed up with dylan now tbh

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    #AnnounceKeenan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    I don't feel comfortable with us offering Dylan facilities when it appears abundantly clear that he's waiting for a deal, ANY deal, that will offer even marginally more money than us down south.

He'll sign with us if literally every other offer has been completely exhausted and, whilst we should be happy to take him back if that's the case, offering him training facilities until then doesn't sit right with me. Lennon knows better than anyone else though so fair enough.
    He still has a contract with Hibs for another 7 days. Until that ends then he's entitled to use our facilities like any other player we have who's under contract.

[QUOTE=Sir David Gray;5441554]He still has a contract with Hibs for another 7 days. Until that ends then he's entitled to use our facilities like any other player we have who's under contract.[/
    How do you know he’s still under contract.If he was he would be required to be at training unless Hibs gave him permission to go to speak to Sunderland .

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post

What difference does it make to us if he trains with the squad?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!