hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by judas View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have to say, I thought his celebrations were a bit moronic.

3 match ban seems about right.
    have to say, I thought his celebrations were a bit fantastic, and I also think a 3 match ban was predictable although bloody ridiculous!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    The SFA will do what they always do when it comes to those cretins and their bile - absolutely bugger all. They love saying all the right things about how they want to eradicate bigotry from Scottish football but absolutely weak as **** when it comes down to actually doing anything about it. Thats why the OF sing loudly and proudly in their masses their pish, because they know fine well they will get away with it.

The SFA have no backbone - God forbid upset one of the Glasgow two eh
    Spot on. Nothing done by authorities including police, courts and Scottish Parliament to remove this vile from our presence. GGTTH

I think we should have that image at the airport with Welcome to Edinburgh underneath

It is an absolute affront to the good and tolerant people in Scottish society that our Government/Football authorites continue to ignore/hide from the behaviour of a certain element in Scotland.

If the songs/chants that football supporters/citizens have to endure when these bigots come to town is not bad enough,we are soon to be visited,as happens annually, by these bigots,as the marching season approaches.

The OO marches are a magnet for the ignorant and bigoted.
    They claim to be an honourable organisation.

There is nothing honourable in the playing of tunes and the singing of songs that are clearly anti Irish Catholic and stopping outside chapels to ramp up the noise/ hatred.

Why is this still tolerated today in Scotland?

Are Roman Catholics set apart from other faiths/ethnic groups that this is still allowed?

Would the establishment tolerate such marches and displays of sectarianism and bigotry,if they were aimed at Muslims or Jews?

Ok ...What i just stated has been said many times before and for decades.

Its way way past time for change/action.

The legislation is there. Bloody enforce it !

On the Hibs front and the ban on Neil.

Our club really need to put their head above the parapet here.

If that means a statement calling out the new club and their fans behaviour during games,then so be it.
    Officially and publicly.

Refusing that club any tickets for ER next season would suit me.
    Last edited by Mick O'Rourke; 22-06-2018 at 12:47 PM.

Totally agree with above post. As suspected, I'm still waiting for a reply from the SFA, regarding the sectarian abuse suffered by Neil by 1500 of their vile support.

Give them zero tickets. I see the Brazilian manager over exuberant when they scored in added on time. No doubt viewed differently from our incompetent Scottish football authorities. It’s entertainment for gods sake and part of the game.

@hibs.net private member malcolm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

Scottish football:

Sectrianism - ok
    Bigotry - ok
    Racism and xenophobia - ok
    Celebrating a goal - 3 game ban
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44556388

FIFA : Zero tolerance
    SFA: Unlimited tolerance

Left by mutual consent! majorhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick O'Rourke View Post
    It is an absolute affront to the good and tolerant people in Scottish society that our Government/Football authorites continue to ignore/hide from the behaviour of a certain element in Scotland.

If the songs/chants that football supporters/citizens have to endure when these bigots come to town is not bad enough,we are soon to be visited,as happens annually, by these bigots,as the marching season approaches.

The OO marches are a magnet for the ignorant and bigoted.
    They claim to be an honourable organisation.

There is nothing honourable in the playing of tunes and the singing of songs that are clearly anti Irish Catholic and stopping outside chapels to ramp up the noise/ hatred.

Why is this still tolerated today in Scotland?

Are Roman Catholics set apart from other faiths/ethnic groups that this is still allowed?

Would the establishment tolerate such marches and displays of sectarianism and bigotry,if they were aimed at Muslims or Jews?

Ok ...What i just stated has been said many times before and for decades.

Its way way past time for change/action.

The legislation is there. Bloody enforce it !

On the Hibs front and the ban on Neil.

Our club really need to put their head above the parapet here.

If that means a statement calling out the new club and their fans behaviour during games,then so be it.
    Officially and publicly.

Refusing that club any tickets for ER next season would suit me.
    Somebody somewhere should be recording the names of current people in charge at SFA, at league, in government, in Scotland! Currently in charge. Because soon enough this will become relevant & the people Currently hiding it for their own means & prejudices should be brought to justice.