hibs.net Messageboard

Rangers Game Programme

Looking to get a hold of a programme from the 5-5 game with Rangers for a friend who collects. He's only missing one from last season and it's that game. I know it was a popular one, but if anyone has got one that they'd be willing to part with let me know.

2. Log in to remove the advert

I was at the open day on Sunday and at the end of it all home programmes were on sale for £1. I’d pop into the Hibs shop if you can or call them. They had loads of them left.
    Last edited by Thecat23; 20-06-2018 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was at the open day on Sunday and at the end of it all home programmes were on sale for £1. I’d pop into the Hibs shop if you can or call them. They had loads or them left.
    Thanks will do. Not local so I'll give them a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by #persevered View Post
    Thanks will do. Not local so I'll give them a ring.
    It was Colin Millar that was selling them at the Open Day, you could try emailing him at CMillar@hibernianfc.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    It was Colin Millar that was selling them at the Open Day, you could try emailing him at CMillar@hibernianfc.co.uk
    They also sell alot of them online from the company that publishes them all. Not sure if I remember the company name or if this one is on sale still but ive bought a few from there before.

Quote Originally Posted by Centre Hawf View Post
    They also sell alot of them online from the company that publishes them all. Not sure if I remember the company name or if this one is on sale still but ive bought a few from there before.
    Programme Master

However they don’t appear to have any Hibs programmes for sale which is odd. Maybe try again later.