hibs.net Messageboard

West Stand Stones

I recall when the stones first went on sale they said that there would be a 'map' to show where everyone's stones are situated, has anybody ever seen such a map?

When there were only a few panels of stones it was probably easy enough to find a specific stone, less so now, it has also been suggested that some stones may have been moved from original position. I was there yesterday and looked for a specific stone that somebody wanted a photo of (because they've never seen it), but despite knowing the wording and searching for ages, couldn't find it.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Sorry its EAST stand stones I'm talking about.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Ordered a West Stand Stone for the West in memory of my late father in December for a spring fitting. I never got a map in fact never got very much every time I contacted them I felt I had to start again and I always had this feeling that things were not going to end well. Fair play to them everything eventually went through smoothly the stone is now in situ at the entrance where the old North Enclosure turnstile would have been and where the old boy used to give me a lift over in the glory days.I cannot praise them highly enough.

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    I've ordered one for my Dad as he's quite poorly, holding out hope he'll get to see it installed in August but it's touch and go. Fingers crossed.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"