Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rangers on boxing day has the potential to be mayhem
    yeah for the fifty Hibs fans that get tickets

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    They know what they're doing giving us the 3 toughest fixtures possible on the bounce. Punishment for what ?
    Fake news

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Reading that the next derby will be the 5th one on the trot, not to be played at the weekend
    Never seen to do this with the Glasgow Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Reading that the next derby will be the 5th one on the trot, not to be played at the weekend
    Never seen to do this with the Glasgow Derby
    Hibs and Hearts need to raise it with the SPFL otherwise it will just continue to happen. A derby should be played on a weekend , preferably a Saturday , it's just not the same on a Wendesday night.

Noticed we’ve got 16 at home/17 away pre split
    Thought they “seeded” the top 6?. Post split, with the fixtures releasesd yesterday, and top 6 being same as last season, we should be due Celtic and Hearts at home, and Aberdeen, Rangers and Killie away, but that doesn’t work out fo us, or am I missing something?

Noticed we’ve got 16 at home/17 away pre split
    Thought they “seeded” the top 6?. Post split, with the fixtures releasesd yesterday, and top 6 being same as last season, we should be due Celtic and Hearts at home, and Aberdeen, Rangers and Killie away, but that doesn’t work out fo us, or am I missing something?
    I think this is due to some of the clubs moaning that they only got each of the old firm once at home each.

Due to sevco finishing third (and being third seed) this has messed things up a bit, so it looks like they have done a fudge to get around it, leading to what you have noticed

When do the tv fixtures come out ?

Quote Originally Posted by bod View Post
    When do the tv fixtures come out ?
    1st game is out. Read towards the end of this article, says no date for next batch, but will try to publish as soon as possible. Europe likely to have a bearing on this. If Celtic were to drop out Champioan league, get entry into Europa league, could have 4 teams playing on a Sunday

https://spfl.co.uk/news/article/fixt...th-iain-blair/

Cheers,just frustrated for the supporter can’t book anything in advance in case games change days ,but hey they don’t care about the attending fan nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by bod View Post
    Cheers,just frustrated for the supporter can’t book anything in advance in case games change days ,but hey they don’t care about the attending fan nowadays
    I don’t think any of our 1st 4 games will be on TV, being still in Europe will dictate if we’re a Saturday or a Sunday game

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    I don’t think any of our 1st 4 games will be on TV, being still in Europe will dictate if we’re a Saturday or a Sunday game
    Surely they won't wait for the outcome of our QR1 game to decide if our opening game will move? That wouldn't give much notice.
    Mon the Hibs.

First Team Breakthrough
    Heard in the boozer last night that BT have a game scheduled for Sunday 5th August at 15.30. That would make sense if the Aberdeen v The rangers is 13.00 on Sky. Would probably cut the crowd by a few hundred if they were to pick Hibs v Motherwell

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Heard in the boozer last night that BT have a game scheduled for Sunday 5th August at 15.30. That would make sense if the Aberdeen v The rangers is 13.00 on Sky. Would probably cut the crowd by a few hundred if they were to pick Hibs v Motherwell
    Thanks, would be surprised if it was Hibs. The TV games we usually have at ER are against Hearts, Rangers and Celtic. If they were to take Hibs v Motherwell, would have to lose one, against one of the teams above
    If I was a betting man, and I’m not, wouldn’t be surprised if it was Hamilton v Hearts

Great chance to come flying out the traps

First Team Breakthrough
    [QUOTE=Billy Whizz;5434968]Thanks, would be surprised if it was Hibs. The TV games we usually have at ER are against Hearts, Rangers and Celtic. If they were to take Hibs v Motherwell, would have to lose one, against one of the teams above
    If I was a betting man, and I’m not, wouldn’t be surprised if it was Hamilton v Hearts[/QUOTE

When the guy mentioned it Billy I told him that I was surprised that BT did'nt take a game on the Friday night before the original season start like what Sky do with the EPL. Hamilton v Hearts on the Friday as the trumpets are not in Europe would be handy for a night in the boozer shouting abuse at the telly.

[QUOTE=Daydreamer;5435002]
    Thanks, would be surprised if it was Hibs. The TV games we usually have at ER are against Hearts, Rangers and Celtic. If they were to take Hibs v Motherwell, would have to lose one, against one of the teams above
    If I was a betting man, and I’m not, wouldn’t be surprised if it was Hamilton v Hearts[/QUOTE

When the guy mentioned it Billy I told him that I was surprised that BT did'nt take a game on the Friday night before the original season start like what Sky do with the EPL. Hamilton v Hearts on the Friday as the trumpets are not in Europe would be handy for a night in the boozer shouting abuse at the telly.
    Like you, surprised it’s not a Friday night game, but not been announced yet, so may happen.
    Last season it was the 2nd round of fixtures that BT showed one on the Friday night

First Team Breakthrough H113EE5's Avatar

Downloadable fixtures

Anyone got a link to download the fixtures into Google Calendar or Outlook? I usually get them from SkySports but can't seem to get it to work ... help, please

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by H113EE5 View Post
    Anyone got a link to download the fixtures into Google Calendar or Outlook? I usually get them from SkySports but can't seem to get it to work ... help, please
    Interesting, I have the Sky sports one working fine.

First Team Breakthrough H113EE5's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    Interesting, I have the Sky sports one working fine.
    Thanks for getting back so quickly.

I must be doing something wrong. The URL I was using to add the Calendar was http://www.skysports.com/hibernian-fixtures Is this the same one you used?