hibs.net Messageboard

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Awesome cheers.

Wish Hibs TV would cover these types of games.
    They don't have an outside broadcasting van.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

2. Log in to remove the advert

What did those who were there make of the new strips?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Souter96Mac View Post
    So how did we do today? Anyone stand out?
    Efe was the pick for me. He presumably was name due to the sheer effortless way he plays. Never put a foot wrong and was very good on the ball. Swanson was very good when he came on a Slivka did very well first half before fading. McGinn sprayed some good balls about in the first half. We looked half throttle most of the game but Swanson injected some energy and pace and looked to me like he wants to be involved and is willing to work for it

Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    Efe was the pick for me. He presumably was name due to the sheer effortless way he plays. Never put a foot wrong and was very good on the ball. Swanson was very good when he came on a Slivka did very well first half before fading. McGinn sprayed some good balls about in the first half. We looked half throttle most of the game but Swanson injected some energy and pace and looked to me like he wants to be involved and is willing to work for it
    We don’t know McGinns future but assuming the club will know, if he is off in this window, it doesn’t make sense to me that he is part of these friendlies and our preparation for the season ahead. Would we not be best preparing for the season ahead playing players that will still be here.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    They don't have an outside broadcasting van.
    They have streamed games via mobile network before.

Quote Originally Posted by macca70 View Post
    We don’t know McGinns future but assuming the club will know, if he is off in this window, it doesn’t make sense to me that he is part of these friendlies and our preparation for the season ahead. Would we not be best preparing for the season ahead playing players that will still be here.
    If Mcginn helps us get to the group stages and is then sold at the end of the window then that’s good enough for me. While he’s here he plays.
    Plus if he is frozen out as you suggest, how do you think that affects his sale price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd rather have McGinn play, I don't think he's the player to lower his application in a game. He'd help us progress in Europe.

@hibs.net private member hibbymac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    If Mcginn helps us get to the group stages and is then sold at the end of the window then that’s good enough for me. While he’s here he plays.
    Plus if he is frozen out as you suggest, how do you think that affects his sale price?

Where was that suggested
    " Whatever the future may hold, Fans of this unique club will stand firm in Hibernians corner. Yes, united they stand, those wonderful supporters and The greatest football club on earth, " - Hibernian F.C. The team that wouldn't die. Click here

makes perfect sense to play McGinn in these friendlies esp if he doesnt go but may as well use him ahead of the Europe games. Not playing him would have a negative effect tbh

I have no idea, I doubt his value gets affected much by a pre-season friendly against a team in a public park, if he is here for our Euro games then happy days, defo use him, if not, we need to be preparing for the season ahead with players that will still be here.

The club clearly have a plan so by playing him now, i’m assuming he will still be with us for these Euro games.

As others have said
    A long as SJM is a Hibernian player,we need to play him.

How did Shaw do yesterday?

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    How did Shaw do yesterday?

Took a wee bit to get in the game, then scored a perfectly good goal that was chopped off, at least 5 yards online
    Did better in last 20 mins

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    It was a wind up. Not funny or too clever but enough to cstch a few paranoiac folks out.
    Indeed.

Lennon left at the final whistle without speaking to the media so there was no update on how things are going on the signings front.