hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 83
  1. #1
    @hibs.net private member Milkinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,832
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Milkinho

    Have you bought West Upper Sect 13 HH 159?

    I initially posted this on the private board but Worcester Hibby suggested posting on here too!

    If you have bought this seat or know the person that has can you please get in touch with me? PM me please and I'll pass on my phone number or email me FraserRMaltman@outlook.com.

    I will buy the person a £50 club shop voucher as a thank you if they can swap seats with me - it means a lot to me and my family. The seat I have purchased in the meantime is RR166 which is in the same section almost directly in line with my seat.

    Hibs are emailing the person, but thought this may be a better route.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Initial post:

    "I renewed my season ticket in March. Except I apparently didn't as my Zebra finance never finalised when I thought it had done.

    Hibs emailed me on 24/5 saying they were holding my ticket till the 1st June. I missed the email and now someone (I presume) has bought my ticket as it's unavailable to purchase. I have a huge issue with the fact they didn't phone me when it got to the 1st to check I wasn't renewing however I digress.

    The seat is in the middle one of five. We are all family or close friends and have sat together in the same seats for 17 years without fail."
    Last edited by Milkinho; 14-06-2018 at 09:15 AM.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    21,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkinho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I initially posted this on the private board but Worcester Hibby suggested posting on here too!

    If you have bought this seat or know the person that has can you please get in touch with me?

    I will buy the person a £50 club shop voucher as a thank you if they can swap seats with me - it means a lot to me and my family. The seat I have purchased in the meantime is RR166 which is in the same section almost directly in line with my seat.

    Hibs are emailing the person, but thought this may be a better route.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Initial post:

    "I renewed my season ticket in March. Except I apparently didn't as my Zebra finance never finalised when I thought it had done.

    Hibs emailed me on 24/5 saying they were holding my ticket till the 1st June. I missed the email and now someone (I presume) has bought my ticket as it's unavailable to purchase. I have a huge issue with the fact they didn't phone me when it got to the 1st to check I wasn't renewing however I digress.

    The seat is in the middle one of five. We are all family or close friends and have sat together in the same seats for 17 years without fail."
    I'd remove your number, mate. Ask them to PM you instead.
    Last edited by CropleyWasGod; 14-06-2018 at 09:17 AM.

  4. #3
    @hibs.net private member happyhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Here
    Age
    51
    Posts
    33,883
    I would suggest removing your phone number mate, go via pm or email, you could attract some unwanted calls

  5. #4
    @hibs.net private member Milkinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,832
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Milkinho
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd remove your number, mate. Ask them to PM you instead.
    Could you remove it from your quote

  6. #5
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    21,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkinho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Could you remove it from your quote
    Done, Jim.

  7. #6
    @hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,370
    Can I ask how you got in touch with the ticket office? I have e-mailed tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk a couple of times recently but have received no response and starting to wonder if I e-mailed the wrong address - my messages didn't bounce though.

  8. #7
    @hibs.net private member Milkinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,832
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Milkinho
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can I ask how you got in touch with the ticket office? I have e-mailed tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk a couple of times recently but have received no response and starting to wonder if I e-mailed the wrong address - my messages didn't bounce though.
    0131 661 1875

  9. #8
    @hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    56
    Posts
    23,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can I ask how you got in touch with the ticket office? I have e-mailed tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk a couple of times recently but have received no response and starting to wonder if I e-mailed the wrong address - my messages didn't bounce though.
    Thatís the one

  10. #9
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    1000's of people's Barcelona
    Posts
    33,897
    It would be worthwhile posting in a few of the Hibs fans Facebook pages too.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  11. #10
    @hibs.net private member Milkinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,832
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Milkinho
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It would be worthwhile posting in a few of the Hibs fans Facebook pages too.
    Which one's Radge?

  12. #11
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    1000's of people's Barcelona
    Posts
    33,897
    Hibs Page

    Hibs Fans News

    Edit: I'll copy your post and put it in the Hibs Page for you.

  13. #12
    @hibs.net private member Milkinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,832
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Milkinho
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibs Page

    Hibs Fans News

    Edit: I'll copy your post and put it in the Hibs Page for you.
    Thank you mate. It's a closed group to me but have asked to join.

  14. #13
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    1000's of people's Barcelona
    Posts
    33,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkinho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you mate. It's a closed group to me but have asked to join.
    I posted it. Good luck.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  15. #14
    Testimonial Due SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Easter Road
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,850
    Might be worth speaking with the club reps too

    They could maybe help out

    Although they would not be able to give you their contact details directly, would the ticket office be able to contact this person on your behalf with your offer?

    Hope it works out for all parties

    EDIT. Would help if I could read, I see hibs are emailing the person directly for you.

  16. #15
    @hibs.net private member Milkinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,832
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Milkinho
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Might be worth speaking with the club reps too

    They could maybe help out

    Although they would not be able to give you their contact details directly, would the ticket office be able to contact this person on your behalf with your offer?

    Hope it works out for all parties

    EDIT. Would help if I could read, I see hibs are emailing the person directly for you.
    My issue now is that the TO weren't initially willing to do anything even when I explained that the ticket was in the middle of a 17 year strong group of 5, common sense didn't seem to apply so I've not convinced they will do the email any justice.

  17. #16
    Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    5,997
    Good luck. Hope you get it sorted.

  18. #17
    @hibs.net private member Milkinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,832
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Milkinho
    Quote Originally Posted by The Green Goblin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good luck. Hope you get it sorted.
    Cheers. Phoned them for an update and they haven't even tried to contact him yet.

  19. #18
    @hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,894
    It's tough luck on the person who purchased it in good faith. Section 13 is a great place to view the action and available seats would be few and far between.
    Last edited by Golden Bear; 14-06-2018 at 02:44 PM.

  20. #19
    Testimonial Due Hibby70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    East Lothian
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,675
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Hibby70
    I'm sure if you can't contact them beforehand a wee word on the opening home fixture would almost certainly work if they are reasonable.

    I suppose the only problem would be if they've bought to be near someone else and they themselves are hoping for folk to move up one place.

  21. #20
    Testimonial Due Hibby70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    East Lothian
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,675
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Hibby70
    Or maybe your family/friends have bought it themselves and don't really like you.

  22. #21
    'S' Form Hibs Fraggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    14
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: friskyfraggle
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or maybe your family/friends have bought it themselves and don't really like you.
    Or maybe after the first home fixture the family/friends will decide they like the newcomer more?

  23. #22
    @hibs.net private member Milkinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,832
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Milkinho
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's tough luck on the person who purchased it in good faith though. Section 13 is a great place to view the action from and available seats would be few and far between.
    That's why I purchased the remaining seat in the section, which I suppose I luckily got. Means a straight swap is quite reasonable IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by friskyfraggle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or maybe after the first home fixture the family/friends will decide they like the newcomer more?
    Don't tempt them!!

  24. #23
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkinho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cheers. Phoned them for an update and they haven't even tried to contact him yet.
    Lots of sympathy for your situation but you have to give the TO a break. They are dealing with almost 13k ST holders right now and had 13.5k to consider up to 1June. Every ST holder knew that was the cut off point. The TO also sent out reminders so they cannot be expected to make a personal call as well. They do a brilliant job on behalf of the club and ticket holders.
    Best of luck getting back to your seat, I imagine the current holder of the seat will be very reasonable when he or she hears the story. I certainly hope so.

  25. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lots of sympathy for your situation but you have to give the TO a break. They are dealing with almost 13k ST holders right now and had 13.5k to consider up to 1June. Every ST holder knew that was the cut off point. The TO also sent out reminders so they cannot be expected to make a personal call as well. They do a brilliant job on behalf of the club and ticket holders.
    Best of luck getting back to your seat, I imagine the current holder of the seat will be very reasonable when he or she hears the story. I certainly hope so.
    Agree with this - can't really apportion any blame to the TO.

    Whoever it is will swap I'm sure - even if it was literally at the first game of the season and they found themselves in the middle of your group - I know I would, if it was a ticket for the same section (at a reasonable distance, which it sounds like it is).

  26. #25
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    33
    Posts
    18,206
    Thing is what do you do if there person point blank refuses to swap seats? They're under no obligation to do so.

  27. #26
    @hibs.net private member Milkinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,832
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Milkinho
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thing is what do you do if there person point blank refuses to swap seats? They're under no obligation to do so.
    Absolutely nothing I can do HC! At the end of the day it's my issue not his/hers.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  28. #27
    @hibs.net private member Milkinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,832
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Milkinho
    Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lots of sympathy for your situation but you have to give the TO a break. They are dealing with almost 13k ST holders right now and had 13.5k to consider up to 1June. Every ST holder knew that was the cut off point. The TO also sent out reminders so they cannot be expected to make a personal call as well. They do a brilliant job on behalf of the club and ticket holders.
    Best of luck getting back to your seat, I imagine the current holder of the seat will be very reasonable when he or she hears the story. I certainly hope so.
    You are correct Centreline. They are probably busier than I appreciated this morning due to the panic i was in when I realised.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  29. #28
    Coaching Staff Sammy7nil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    6,550
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Seven Nil PSN ID: 0 7 Wii Code: 01011973 07
    Guy at my work bought two season tickets for Tynie there was a guy sitting in between him and his mate. Who was on his own they asked him to move one seat and he refused they thought it was wind up but it was not. The guy sat between them for 13 matches listening to their chat and sarky comments about him. After 13 games the guy never returned I don't know if he just moved. If further evidence of how weird Hearts fans are this must be it.

  30. #29
    Testimonial Due SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Easter Road
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Guy at my work bought two season tickets for Tynie there was a guy sitting in between him and his mate. Who was on his own they asked him to move one seat and he refused they thought it was wind up but it was not. The guy sat between them for 13 matches listening to their chat and sarky comments about him. After 13 games the guy never returned I don't know if he just moved. If further evidence of how weird Hearts fans are this must be it.
    I hear he bought bought West Upper Sect 13 HH 159 at Easter Road this season

    If one story makes you say "Typical Jambo", this is it!

  31. #30
    @hibs.net private member h185forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eskbank
    Posts
    317
    It might not matter but are you sure thatís the right number and section ?

    Im in that section a few rows benhind you and Iím in seat 158 which is right on the staircase next to the posh seats. I wouldíve thought all seats 158 in sectiion 13 would be on the staircase but I could be wrong.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved