hibs.net Messageboard

Threaded View

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar

Have you bought West Upper Sect 13 HH 159?

I initially posted this on the private board but Worcester Hibby suggested posting on here too!

If you have bought this seat or know the person that has can you please get in touch with me? PM me please and I'll pass on my phone number or email me FraserRMaltman@outlook.com.

I will buy the person a £50 club shop voucher as a thank you if they can swap seats with me - it means a lot to me and my family. The seat I have purchased in the meantime is RR166 which is in the same section almost directly in line with my seat.

Hibs are emailing the person, but thought this may be a better route.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Initial post:

"I renewed my season ticket in March. Except I apparently didn't as my Zebra finance never finalised when I thought it had done.

Hibs emailed me on 24/5 saying they were holding my ticket till the 1st June. I missed the email and now someone (I presume) has bought my ticket as it's unavailable to purchase. I have a huge issue with the fact they didn't phone me when it got to the 1st to check I wasn't renewing however I digress.

The seat is in the middle one of five. We are all family or close friends and have sat together in the same seats for 17 years without fail."
    Last edited by Hibernian Verse; 14-06-2018 at 09:15 AM.