hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar

Have you bought West Upper Sect 13 HH 159?

I initially posted this on the private board but Worcester Hibby suggested posting on here too!

If you have bought this seat or know the person that has can you please get in touch with me? PM me please and I'll pass on my phone number or email me FraserRMaltman@outlook.com.

I will buy the person a £50 club shop voucher as a thank you if they can swap seats with me - it means a lot to me and my family. The seat I have purchased in the meantime is RR166 which is in the same section almost directly in line with my seat.

Hibs are emailing the person, but thought this may be a better route.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Initial post:

"I renewed my season ticket in March. Except I apparently didn't as my Zebra finance never finalised when I thought it had done.

Hibs emailed me on 24/5 saying they were holding my ticket till the 1st June. I missed the email and now someone (I presume) has bought my ticket as it's unavailable to purchase. I have a huge issue with the fact they didn't phone me when it got to the 1st to check I wasn't renewing however I digress.

The seat is in the middle one of five. We are all family or close friends and have sat together in the same seats for 17 years without fail."
    Last edited by Hibernian Verse; 14-06-2018 at 09:15 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkinho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I initially posted this on the private board but Worcester Hibby suggested posting on here too!

If you have bought this seat or know the person that has can you please get in touch with me?

I will buy the person a £50 club shop voucher as a thank you if they can swap seats with me - it means a lot to me and my family. The seat I have purchased in the meantime is RR166 which is in the same section almost directly in line with my seat.

Hibs are emailing the person, but thought this may be a better route.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Initial post:

"I renewed my season ticket in March. Except I apparently didn't as my Zebra finance never finalised when I thought it had done.

Hibs emailed me on 24/5 saying they were holding my ticket till the 1st June. I missed the email and now someone (I presume) has bought my ticket as it's unavailable to purchase. I have a huge issue with the fact they didn't phone me when it got to the 1st to check I wasn't renewing however I digress.

The seat is in the middle one of five. We are all family or close friends and have sat together in the same seats for 17 years without fail."
    I'd remove your number, mate. Ask them to PM you instead.
    Last edited by CropleyWasGod; 14-06-2018 at 09:17 AM.

I would suggest removing your phone number mate, go via pm or email, you could attract some unwanted calls

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    I'd remove your number, mate. Ask them to PM you instead.
    Could you remove it from your quote

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Could you remove it from your quote
    Done, Jim.

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Can I ask how you got in touch with the ticket office? I have e-mailed tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk a couple of times recently but have received no response and starting to wonder if I e-mailed the wrong address - my messages didn't bounce though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesie View Post
    Can I ask how you got in touch with the ticket office? I have e-mailed tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk a couple of times recently but have received no response and starting to wonder if I e-mailed the wrong address - my messages didn't bounce though.
    0131 661 1875

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesie View Post
    That’s the one

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    It would be worthwhile posting in a few of the Hibs fans Facebook pages too.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    It would be worthwhile posting in a few of the Hibs fans Facebook pages too.
    Which one's Radge?

Hibs Page

Hibs Fans News

Edit: I'll copy your post and put it in the Hibs Page for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    Hibs Page

Hibs Fans News

Edit: I'll copy your post and put it in the Hibs Page for you.
    Thank you mate. It's a closed group to me but have asked to join.

Thank you mate. It's a closed group to me but have asked to join.
    I posted it. Good luck.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Might be worth speaking with the club reps too

They could maybe help out

Although they would not be able to give you their contact details directly, would the ticket office be able to contact this person on your behalf with your offer?

Hope it works out for all parties

EDIT. Would help if I could read, I see hibs are emailing the person directly for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    Might be worth speaking with the club reps too

They could maybe help out

Although they would not be able to give you their contact details directly, would the ticket office be able to contact this person on your behalf with your offer?

Hope it works out for all parties

EDIT. Would help if I could read, I see hibs are emailing the person directly for you.
    My issue now is that the TO weren't initially willing to do anything even when I explained that the ticket was in the middle of a 17 year strong group of 5, common sense didn't seem to apply so I've not convinced they will do the email any justice.

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    Good luck. Hope you get it sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Goblin View Post
    Good luck. Hope you get it sorted.
    Cheers. Phoned them for an update and they haven't even tried to contact him yet.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    It's tough luck on the person who purchased it in good faith. Section 13 is a great place to view the action and available seats would be few and far between.
    Last edited by Golden Bear; 14-06-2018 at 02:44 PM.

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    I'm sure if you can't contact them beforehand a wee word on the opening home fixture would almost certainly work if they are reasonable.

I suppose the only problem would be if they've bought to be near someone else and they themselves are hoping for folk to move up one place.

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Or maybe your family/friends have bought it themselves and don't really like you.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: friskyfraggle
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    Or maybe your family/friends have bought it themselves and don't really like you.
    Or maybe after the first home fixture the family/friends will decide they like the newcomer more?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    It's tough luck on the person who purchased it in good faith though. Section 13 is a great place to view the action from and available seats would be few and far between.
    That's why I purchased the remaining seat in the section, which I suppose I luckily got. Means a straight swap is quite reasonable IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by friskyfraggle View Post
    Or maybe after the first home fixture the family/friends will decide they like the newcomer more?
    Don't tempt them!!

@hibs.net private member
    Cheers. Phoned them for an update and they haven't even tried to contact him yet.
    Lots of sympathy for your situation but you have to give the TO a break. They are dealing with almost 13k ST holders right now and had 13.5k to consider up to 1June. Every ST holder knew that was the cut off point. The TO also sent out reminders so they cannot be expected to make a personal call as well. They do a brilliant job on behalf of the club and ticket holders.
    Best of luck getting back to your seat, I imagine the current holder of the seat will be very reasonable when he or she hears the story. I certainly hope so.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    Lots of sympathy for your situation but you have to give the TO a break. They are dealing with almost 13k ST holders right now and had 13.5k to consider up to 1June. Every ST holder knew that was the cut off point. The TO also sent out reminders so they cannot be expected to make a personal call as well. They do a brilliant job on behalf of the club and ticket holders.
    Best of luck getting back to your seat, I imagine the current holder of the seat will be very reasonable when he or she hears the story. I certainly hope so.
    Agree with this - can't really apportion any blame to the TO.

Whoever it is will swap I'm sure - even if it was literally at the first game of the season and they found themselves in the middle of your group - I know I would, if it was a ticket for the same section (at a reasonable distance, which it sounds like it is).

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Thing is what do you do if there person point blank refuses to swap seats? They're under no obligation to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Thing is what do you do if there person point blank refuses to swap seats? They're under no obligation to do so.
    Absolutely nothing I can do HC! At the end of the day it's my issue not his/hers.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    You are correct Centreline. They are probably busier than I appreciated this morning due to the panic i was in when I realised.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Guy at my work bought two season tickets for Tynie there was a guy sitting in between him and his mate. Who was on his own they asked him to move one seat and he refused they thought it was wind up but it was not. The guy sat between them for 13 matches listening to their chat and sarky comments about him. After 13 games the guy never returned I don't know if he just moved. If further evidence of how weird Hearts fans are this must be it.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    Guy at my work bought two season tickets for Tynie there was a guy sitting in between him and his mate. Who was on his own they asked him to move one seat and he refused they thought it was wind up but it was not. The guy sat between them for 13 matches listening to their chat and sarky comments about him. After 13 games the guy never returned I don't know if he just moved. If further evidence of how weird Hearts fans are this must be it.
    I hear he bought bought West Upper Sect 13 HH 159 at Easter Road this season

If one story makes you say "Typical Jambo", this is it!

@hibs.net private member h185forever's Avatar
    It might not matter but are you sure that’s the right number and section ?

Im in that section a few rows benhind you and I’m in seat 158 which is right on the staircase next to the posh seats. I would’ve thought all seats 158 in sectiion 13 would be on the staircase but I could be wrong.