hibs.net Messageboard

Scotland game in Krakow

Any ideas which pubs are able to put me through this misery tonight? Lol

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    I remember going to a pub on the corner of the main square. Think it was the bulldog Had a big tv.

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I remember going to a pub on the corner of the main square. Think it was the bulldog Had a big tv.
    Will try that mate, cheers!

@hibs.net private member alhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    Watched the Hertz Hibs game in there last year, decent boozer

There used to be an Irish Bar, sure it was called Irish embassy. Not sure if it's still there though. Was round the back of the main square behind the hard rock etc.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EH54 View Post
    There used to be an Irish Bar, sure it was called Irish embassy. Not sure if it's still there though. Was round the back of the main square behind the hard rock etc.
    I watched Levein’s infamous 4-6-0 borefest in this bar. There was a lounge upstairs showing the Scotland game and the atmosphere was in stark contrast to the other bar which was showing Ireland v Russia - can’t remember what their score was but there was non stop noise of shouts and song of Irish fans enjoying themselves drifting up to our lounge where we were sat in big numbers, but mostly in silence watching the turgid fare.

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    I watched Levein’s infamous 4-6-0 borefest in this bar. There was a lounge upstairs showing the Scotland game and the atmosphere was in stark contrast to the other bar which was showing Ireland v Russia - can’t remember what their score was but there was non stop noise of shouts and song of Irish fans enjoying themselves drifting up to our lounge where we were sat in big numbers, but mostly in silence watching the turgid fare.
    That's the one, it was the euros in Poland/Ukraine when I was there, watched England v Sweden, England won 3-2 unfortunately but was a good atmosphere. lots of English based In Kraków as that's where the team was staying. Weird seeing the likes of Roy hodgson and Theo Walcott on the tour bikes, in fairness they were walking about and stopping to speak to people.

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EH54 View Post
    That's the one, it was the euros in Poland/Ukraine when I was there, watched England v Sweden, England won 3-2 unfortunately but was a good atmosphere. lots of English based In Kraków as that's where the team was staying. Weird seeing the likes of Roy hodgson and Theo Walcott on the tour bikes, in fairness they were walking about and stopping to speak to people.
    What do you mean unfortunately? Sounds good to me

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenArmyyy! View Post
    Will try that mate, cheers!
    Did you get to watch it?