hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by RIP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Official HSL. You are no doubt aware of the trend away from websites in recent years? Although you have 1666 likes on Facebook as of today you need to aim for 5000 or 10000. Add multiple admins as reporters, create articles on mass funding and supporter ownership and stimulate a major social media campaign this summer.

Happy to offer further advice / support / volunteering behind the scenes.
    Top advice

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Pagan Hibernia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RIP View Post
    Official HSL. You are no doubt aware of the trend away from websites in recent years? Although you have 1666 likes on Facebook as of today you need to aim for 5000 or 10000. Add multiple admins as reporters, create articles on mass funding and supporter ownership and stimulate a major social media campaign this summer.

Happy to offer further advice / support / volunteering behind the scenes.
    have to agree with this. The new website looks great but we need more of a presence on social media. I actually think the HSL twitter does a good job with some lovely snappy tweets trolling the likes of Rangers and hearts but RIP’s advice is excellent and I really think we need to have constant updates all over Hibs fans social media as to how many donaters, how much raised, and the percentage of the club we own. When you pick up momentum like that it can be amazing how quickly things can grow. The official club twitter account has over 70k followers. There’s an awful lot of people who maybe don’t know we’re there!

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Easter Rising View Post
    have to agree with this. The new website looks great but we need more of a presence on social media. I actually think the HSL twitter does a good job with some lovely snappy tweets trolling the likes of Rangers and hearts but RIP’s advice is excellent and I really think we need to have constant updates all over Hibs fans social media as to how many donaters, how much raised, and the percentage of the club we own. When you pick up momentum like that it can be amazing how quickly things can grow. The official club twitter account has over 70k followers. There’s an awful lot of people who maybe don’t know we’re there!
    What’s the theory and practice behind this - genuine question.
    I mean how does it work - how many people that ask about “the numbers” actually go and sign up?

I know it’s a discovery but we really should know more about the demographic of our support. What % of our support can afford a “top up”. A season ticket is already a significant contribution. Where are people in their lives and what is their disposable income.

Anyway look forward to hearing of progress. And wish HSL well. I’m not in a position to contribute myself at that mo but should that change I’ll do so.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.