hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 309

Thread: Tommy Robinson

  1. #91
    First Team Breakthrough Lendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes that is him. Ok I over stepped the mark by saying he was murdered I thought he had been.
    It’s amazing what you can find out by doing 15 seconds of research instead of just believing what you read on Britain First’s Facebook page.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #92
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Brandenburg
    Age
    53
    Posts
    10,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Lendo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It’s amazing what you can find out by doing 15 seconds of research instead of just believing what you read on Britain First’s Facebook page.

  4. #93
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    22,705
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your on the right track of thought but go a little deeper with it, think about what Salman Rushdie was saying!
    "A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return."

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Lendo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It’s amazing what you can find out by doing 15 seconds of research instead of just believing what you read on Britain First’s Facebook page.
    You just matched my level of ignorance with that post LOL

  6. #95
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    1000's of people's Barcelona
    Posts
    35,944
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You just matched my level of ignorance with that post LOL
    No. He really hasn't.

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No. He really hasn't.
    Oh but he really has!

  8. #97
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Brandenburg
    Age
    53
    Posts
    10,245
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh but he really has!
    Oh but he really hasn't.

  9. #98
    @hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Easter Road
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,461
    Quote Originally Posted by SRHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your point was that “the reasoning about it doesn’t matter”. Well, Tommy Robinson is using “Muslim rape gangs” to forward the idea that Islam is not compatible with western society, and people are falling for it. He’s doing more harm than good on a societal level.
    And as I have said time and time again, if a rape gang is exposed then that is a positive. People are smart enough to see through him. Or they ought to be.

  10. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh but he really hasn't.
    Ok I concede maybe not quite as ignorant but def in the same ball park of ignorance seeing as I don't read any Britain First material.

  11. #100
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    1000's of people's Barcelona
    Posts
    35,944
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok I concede maybe not quite as ignorant but def in the same ball park of ignorance seeing as I don't read any Britain First material.
    What he said was 100% accurate. Not ignorant in the slightest.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  12. #101
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    1000's of people's Barcelona
    Posts
    35,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Trager View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And as I have said time and time again, if a rape gang is exposed then that is a positive. People are smart enough to see through him. Or they ought to be.
    He didn't expose anyone.

    The gang had already been caught.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  13. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What he said was 100% accurate. Not ignorant in the slightest.
    Don't you have huff post links to share?

    I said I don't read British First material so he cant 100% accurate.

    Furthermore the cause of death has not been determined. I stand corrected on the part that he may not have been murdered.

  14. #103
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    1000's of people's Barcelona
    Posts
    35,944
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't you have huff post links to share?

    I said I don't read British First material so he cant 100% accurate.

    Furthermore the cause of death has not been determined. I stand corrected on the part that he may not have been murdered.
    When did I last post a Huffington Post link?

    He didn't actually say you read anything, that's what you read into it, but if the cap fits ...
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  15. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When did I last post a Huffington Post link?

    He didn't actually say you read anything, that's what you read into it, but if the cap fits ...
    He did so, he said the British First stuff I read. Your just being silly now.

  16. #105
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    1000's of people's Barcelona
    Posts
    35,944
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He did so, he said the British First stuff I read. Your just being silly now.
    I'm being silly? You're all over this thread with nonsense. From the bacon guy getting murdered by a Muslim prisoner to Huff Post links.

    "It’s amazing what you can find out by doing 15 seconds of research instead of just believing what you read on Britain First’s Facebook page"

    That's 100% correct.

    Or do you prefer "one" as a pronoun?

  17. #106
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    22,705
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He did so, he said the British First stuff I read. Your just being silly now.
    I read it as "one" rather than "you" personally.

  18. #107
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    1000's of people's Barcelona
    Posts
    35,944
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I read it as "one" rather than "you" personally.
    Zackly.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  19. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I read it as "one" rather than "you" personally.
    Well you could read it one way or another I suppose.

  20. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by SRHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your point was that “the reasoning about it doesn’t matter”. Well, Tommy Robinson is using “Muslim rape gangs” to forward the idea that Islam is not compatible with western society, and people are falling for it. He’s doing more harm than good on a societal level.
    Plus, by deliberately breaking reporting restrictions he knows that regular media organisations will respect, he gets to pretend there's a conspiracy of silence covering up behind anything bad Muslims do. "Look at me, the brave reporter uncovering the truth".

  21. #110
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    22,705
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well you could read it one way or another I suppose.
    "one" could.

  22. #111
    First Team Breakthrough Lendo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok I concede maybe not quite as ignorant but def in the same ball park of ignorance seeing as I don't read any Britain First material.
    I apologise. I honestly wasn't meaning to insinuate you read Britain First nonsense.

    It was purely an example of how many people get their ill-informed views. I've lost count of the number of times I have had to explain to my own mother that she needs to read up on a subject before hitting the Share button on Facebook, or at minimum look at who the source is.

  23. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Lendo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I apologise. I honestly wasn't meaning to insinuate you read Britain First nonsense.

    It was purely an example of how many people get their ill-informed views. I've lost count of the number of times I have had to explain to my own mother that she needs to read up on a subject before hitting the Share button on Facebook, or at minimum look at who the source is.
    Your apology is warmly accepted!

    Yes I jumped the gun a wee bit with my post. For what it's worth im sure Tommy Robinson would have liked the trial to collapse so he could gain leverage on it.

  24. #113
    @hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    52
    Posts
    21,480
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plus, by deliberately breaking reporting restrictions he knows that regular media organisations will respect, he gets to pretend there's a conspiracy of silence covering up behind anything bad Muslims do. "Look at me, the brave reporter uncovering the truth".
    The regular media have previous as well in the past.

  25. #114
    @hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Chippenham/Bath
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Trager View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And as i said any exposure of ANY rapist gang is a good thing.

    I’m not overly bothered what the reasoning behind a rape gang being exposed if they are being exposed.

    I’m not defending his actions surrounding this case.

    “Why isn't he chasing around kicking up **** about white paedophilia which is much more prevalent than the few high profile cases involving Muslims? Answer is because it's not the paedophilia that disgusts him. The man is a racist cock.” Is the post I quoted. And I stand by my point. Any rape gang exposure is a good thing.
    He wasn’t exposing them though. They were already on trial.

    What he was doing was prejudicing the case. Something he had a previous suspended sentence for. The judge just kicked in his sentence.

    J

  26. #115
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by SRHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your point was that “the reasoning about it doesn’t matter”. Well, Tommy Robinson is using “Muslim rape gangs” to forward the idea that Islam is not compatible with western society, and people are falling for it. He’s doing more harm than good on a societal level.
    Islam is not compatible with any other religion....as they want to implement their laws wherever it steps.

    Look at History.

  27. #116
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm being silly? You're all over this thread with nonsense. From the bacon guy getting murdered by a Muslim prisoner to Huff Post links.

    "It’s amazing what you can find out by doing 15 seconds of research instead of just believing what you read on Britain First’s Facebook page"

    That's 100% correct.

    Or do you prefer "one" as a pronoun?
    The bacon guy is true..happened in Bristol.

    Got a year in jail for putting abit of bacon on the mosques door handle.
    Got murdered by a Radical Muslim.

    I will find a link and post it.

    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/775026/BRISTOL-PROTEST-demonstrations-EDL-Anti-FA-kevin-crehan-bacon-mosque/amp

    The strange thing is though,that when he was killed...it was on the news that he had been killed in jail.
    Now its hard to find a reference to him being killed as such.

    Fact is however...BBC are pro Muslim!

    When does it ever pop up in mainstream media about there being a problem with the Muslim community in reference to them integrating.
    Christ they even cant stand eachother(Sunni amd Shia)
    Last edited by Ryan69; 31-05-2018 at 09:39 PM.

  28. #117
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    22,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan69 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Islam is not compatible with any other religion....as they want to implement their laws wherever it steps.

    Look at History.
    "They" are a broad religion, made up of many sects and divisions, just as Christianity and Judaism. The majority are able to live in peace with the other Abrahamic religions. As with those religions, it's the fringe minorities that are dangerous.

    You can't generalise about any religion in the strength of extremists.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  29. #118
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    22,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan69 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The bacon guy is true..happened in Bristol.

    Got a year in jail for putting abit of bacon on the mosques door handle.
    Got murdered by a Radical Muslim.

    I will find a link and post it.

    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.e...con-mosque/amp
    The inquest into the guy's death doesn't start until December.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.c...e-7573478/amp/


    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CropleyWasGod; 31-05-2018 at 09:41 PM.

  30. #119
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "They" are a broad religion, made up of many sects and divisions, just as Christianity and Judaism. The majority are able to live in peace with the other Abrahamic religions. As with those religions, it's the fringe minorities that are dangerous.

    You can't generalise about any religion in the strength of extremists.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Look into history,and most places in the middle east werent originally Muslim.
    They come,they take over...they rule!

    If you dont like it...You die!

    That is fact!

    That is why we are infidels....and they carry signs saying death to infidels!

    Dangerous misinterpreted versions of the Koran are the blame!

    But believe kalergi plan is real!
    Islam is how it will be ruled!

    Look at how things are going....and please tell me im wrong.

  31. #120
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    22,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan69 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Look into history,and most places in the middle east werent originally Muslim.
    They come,they take over...they rule!

    If you dont like it...You die!

    That is fact!

    That is why we are infidels....and they carry signs saying death to infidels!

    Dangerous misinterpreted versions of the Koran are the blame!

    But believe kalergi plan is real!
    Islam is how it will be ruled!

    Look at how things are going....and please tell me im wrong.
    They... again.

    Why do you insist on conflating all of Islam with extremism? And why make up **** like the guy being murdered in prison? That does nobody any favours.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved