hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 309

Thread: Tommy Robinson

  1. #31
    Coaching Staff JimBHibees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Amityville
    Posts
    24,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why isn't he chasing around kicking up **** about white paedophilia which is much more prevalent than the few high profile cases involving Muslims? Answer is because it's not the paedophilia that disgusts him. The man is a racist cock.
    Nail on head.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #32
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,519
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why isn't he chasing around kicking up **** about white paedophilia which is much more prevalent than the few high profile cases involving Muslims? Answer is because it's not the paedophilia that disgusts him. The man is a racist cock.
    100%. His agenda here is not protecting the vulnerable- it is driven by hate ..

  4. #33
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,107
    Think you will find he pretty much exposes how its one law for us...and a completely different rule if you follow the religion of peace!

    Ever heard the story of the Muslim guy that hit a policeman over the head with a brick?
    Was taken into police custody. His Imam turned up and told the police,release him now....or I will have 1000 people here in minutes.
    Guy was released without charge!

    How people cannot see there is a rule for the people of this country,and a rule for Muslims...has their head firmly buried in the sand.

    Try having 2 wifes...Youll be in jail.
    Some people are allowed by the law of this country however.

  5. #34
    Coaching Staff JimBHibees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Amityville
    Posts
    24,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan69 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think you will find he pretty much exposes how its one law for us...and a completely different rule if you follow the religion of peace!

    Ever heard the story of the Muslim guy that hit a policeman over the head with a brick?
    Was taken into police custody. His Imam turned up and told the police,release him now....or I will have 1000 people here in minutes.
    Guy was released without charge!

    How people cannot see there is a rule for the people of this country,and a rule for Muslims...has their head firmly buried in the sand.

    Try having 2 wifes...Youll be in jail.
    Some people are allowed by the law of this country however.
    I would suggest you read a more balanced cross section of outlets for your news.

  6. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan69 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think you will find he pretty much exposes how its one law for us...and a completely different rule if you follow the religion of peace!

    Ever heard the story of the Muslim guy that hit a policeman over the head with a brick?
    Was taken into police custody. His Imam turned up and told the police,release him now....or I will have 1000 people here in minutes.
    Guy was released without charge!

    How people cannot see there is a rule for the people of this country,and a rule for Muslims...has their head firmly buried in the sand.

    Try having 2 wifes...Youll be in jail.
    Some people are allowed by the law of this country however.
    would be interested to read that, where will i find the report as i had a quick search and couldnt find anything

  7. #36
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    21,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan69 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think you will find he pretty much exposes how its one law for us...and a completely different rule if you follow the religion of peace!

    Ever heard the story of the Muslim guy that hit a policeman over the head with a brick?
    Was taken into police custody. His Imam turned up and told the police,release him now....or I will have 1000 people here in minutes.
    Guy was released without charge!

    How people cannot see there is a rule for the people of this country,and a rule for Muslims...has their head firmly buried in the sand.

    Some people are allowed by the law of this country however.
    Simply not true. It's illegal to have more than one spouse.

    One can live in union with more than one, though. As evidenced by the Muslim faith, and by those who practice polyamory (most of whom are white, by the way....)
    Last edited by CropleyWasGod; 28-05-2018 at 10:34 AM.

  8. #37
    @hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Easter Road
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,368
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    100%. His agenda here is not protecting the vulnerable- it is driven by hate ..
    As I have previously said does it matter what his agenda is?

    If he reveals a rape gang then that is a good thing.

    People have this thing were they look at either a person or their agenda and then decide whether they will listen to what they are saying or not.

    If Trump states a fact, folk will disregard it cause it is trump.

    Take the action/words for what they are and forget who is doing them/ saying them or why they are saying them.

    TR may well be a racist but if he is exposing a rape gang then he has done well.

    How anyone can argue that is beyond me.

  9. #38
    Testimonial Due Hibee87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    2,261
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: hibee-87
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan69 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think you will find he pretty much exposes how its one law for us...and a completely different rule if you follow the religion of peace!

    Ever heard the story of the Muslim guy that hit a policeman over the head with a brick?
    Was taken into police custody. His Imam turned up and told the police,release him now....or I will have 1000 people here in minutes.
    Guy was released without charge!

    How people cannot see there is a rule for the people of this country,and a rule for Muslims...has their head firmly buried in the sand.

    Try having 2 wifes...Youll be in jail.
    Some people are allowed by the law of this country however.
    I have never heard of that story, but would love to read more. Where can I find the details on it?

  10. #39
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Brandenburg
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Trager View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As I have previously said does it matter what his agenda is?

    If he reveals a rape gang then that is a good thing.

    People have this thing were they look at either a person or their agenda and then decide whether they will listen to what they are saying or not.

    If Trump states a fact, folk will disregard it cause it is trump.

    Take the action/words for what they are and forget who is doing them/ saying them or why they are saying them.

    TR may well be a racist but if he is exposing a rape gang then he has done well.

    How anyone can argue that is beyond me.
    He's not exposing anything other than his bum in prison in anticipation of being beechered. All he's doing is trying to draw attention to one particular group of paedophiles with the intention of getting the hard of thinking to associate paedophilia with Islam. As previously mentioned by others the fact that these rats are already in court facing justice means that they've already been exposed. Tommy Robinson didn't expose them, he's simply trying to use THIS PARTICULAR case to further his own racist agenda and you've taken the bait hook, line and sinker.

  11. #40
    @hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Easter Road
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's not exposing anything other than his bum in prison in anticipation of being beechered. All he's doing is trying to draw attention to one particular group of paedophiles with the intention of getting the hard of thinking to associate paedophilia with Islam. As previously mentioned by others the fact that these rats are already in court facing justice means that they've already been exposed. Tommy Robinson didn't expose them, he's simply trying to use THIS PARTICULAR case to further his own racist agenda and you've taken the bait hook, line and sinker.
    I am talking in general terms and have made that clear above, explicitly mentioning that i am not talking about this specific case.

  12. #41
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,519
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Trager View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am talking in general terms and have made that clear above, explicitly mentioning that i am not talking about this specific case.

    No one would have a problem with people seeking to out criminals , particularly of this type - that is not what Robinson has done this week ..he was risking justice for those affected

    the team supporting the victims have explained this clearly ...yet it is being portrayed as unfair by those in defence of Robinson - and people are falling for this narrative

  13. #42
    @hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Easter Road
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,368
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No one would have a problem with people seeking to out criminals , particularly of this type - that is not what Robinson has done this week ..he was risking justice for those affected

    the team supporting the victims have explained this clearly ...yet it is being portrayed as unfair by those in defence of Robinson - and people are falling for this narrative
    We have our wires crossed.

    I originally pointed out it doesnít matter why he exposes gangs etc.

    I am not defending him on this case.

  14. #43
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Brandenburg
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Trager View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We have our wires crossed.

    I originally pointed out it doesnít matter why he exposes gangs etc.

    I am not defending him on this case.
    He hasn't exposed anyone. All he's done is highlight some cases to further his own agenda.

  15. #44
    @hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Easter Road
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He hasn't exposed anyone. All he's done is highlight some cases to further his own agenda.
    Ever?

  16. #45
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would suggest you read a more balanced cross section of outlets for your news.
    Like the BBC,Sky News...or maybe even CNN? :)

  17. #46
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Brandenburg
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Trager View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ever?
    You tell me, you seem to be the Tommy Robinson expert.

  18. #47
    @hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Easter Road
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You tell me, you seem to be the Tommy Robinson expert.
    On the contrary. Youíre busy telling everyone he is a racist and only focusses on X because he has racist agendas.

    If anyone is proclaiming to be an expert on him itís you.

  19. #48
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Brandenburg
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Trager View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On the contrary. Youíre busy telling everyone he is a racist and only focusses on X because he has racist agendas.

    If anyone is proclaiming to be an expert on him itís you.
    You claim TR is exposing paedophile gangs, can't provide any evidence to support that claim then expect me to find evidence of something that doesn't exist to back up your claim.

  20. #49
    @hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Easter Road
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You claim TR is exposing paedophile gangs, can't provide any evidence to support that claim then expect me to find evidence of something that doesn't exist to back up your claim.
    I said exposure of rape gangs is good. It is

  21. #50
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Brandenburg
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Trager View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I said exposure of rape gangs is good. It is
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157466949093858&id=59949885 7
    Last edited by Hibrandenburg; 28-05-2018 at 11:41 AM.

  22. #51
    Coaching Staff Smartie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,121
    Exposure of rape gangs is good, but potentially compromising rapists facing justice - which is what Robinson is doing with this pissing about to further his own agenda - really is not good at all.

  23. #52
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Brandenburg
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exposure of rape gangs is good, but potentially compromising rapists facing justice - which is what Robinson is doing with this pissing about to further his own agenda - really is not good at all.

  24. #53
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,519
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan69 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like the BBC,Sky News...or maybe even CNN? :)
    How about balancing your media intake. Try also reading from New York Times , Guardian , Independent...read about the topics you are interested in ..

  25. #54
    Testimonial Due EH6 Hibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Leith
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,914
    Quote Originally Posted by allant1981 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    would be interested to read that, where will i find the report as i had a quick search and couldnt find anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee87 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have never heard of that story, but would love to read more. Where can I find the details on it?
    I'm guessing Britain First's facebook page.

  26. #55
    Testimonial Due Hibee87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    2,261
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: hibee-87
    Quote Originally Posted by EH6 Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm guessing Britain First's facebook page.
    Wouldn't suprise me.

  27. #56
    Testimonial Due Stranraer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,142
    Blog Entries
    6
    I really don't think Robinson is doing this recording out of the goodness of his heart, to try and expose pedophilia. It's far more likely that he's doing it to try and incite racial hatred and stir up crap against Muslims.

  28. #57
    Chairman, North East Scotland Hibernian SC Frazerbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Age
    45
    Posts
    8,392
    Letís not beat around the bush here, the guy is a complete c***. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either a c*** of similar proportions or a mug.

  29. #58
    @hibs.net private member McD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Livingston
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,959
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan69 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agree 100%

    The fact is they tried to cover all this grooming by mainly Pakistani origin,as not to create racial tension.
    So in a sense...allowed it to happen within communities!

    Tommy Robinson was one of the first to expose this.


    Even if this was true (another poster has disproved this), what good is served by him filming in a count where the accused are already standing trial? By definition, theyíve already been exposed, otherwise they wouldnít be standing trial on these charges. Heís not exposing anyone for rape.

  30. #59
    @hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Newcastle/Gateshead
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,465
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Trager View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As I have previously said does it matter what his agenda is?

    If he reveals a rape gang then that is a good thing.

    People have this thing were they look at either a person or their agenda and then decide whether they will listen to what they are saying or not.

    If Trump states a fact, folk will disregard it cause it is trump.

    Take the action/words for what they are and forget who is doing them/ saying them or why they are saying them.

    TR may well be a racist but if he is exposing a rape gang then he has done well.

    How anyone can argue that is beyond me.
    His agenda is extremely important. Heís creating a false narrative about Islam and people are lapping it up.


  31. #60
    @hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Easter Road
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,368
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exposure of rape gangs is good, but potentially compromising rapists facing justice - which is what Robinson is doing with this pissing about to further his own agenda - really is not good at all.
    ... this is my point

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved