Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scott Allan

Scott Allan

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2018/0...better-player/

Pretty much begging to come back.

Do it Hibs

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    He is the one I'm most desperate to get signed up on a long term deal, Hibs have, and will continue to resurrect his career, we could get big money for him in a few season time if he keeps playing the way he is. I just think he's a such a talent and a joy to watch.

Lennon will get this sorted hopefully.

He is my favourite player, among a long list of favourite players. Total awesome if makes it back..

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is the one I'm most desperate to get signed up on a long term deal, Hibs have, and will continue to resurrect his career, we could get big money for him in a few season time if he keeps playing the way he is. I just think he's a such a talent and a joy to watch.

Lennon will get this sorted hopefully.
    Aw, yer back! a bit early for my comments, I agree but hey ho. I do surprisingly fully agree with your comments on this one though Mr C.....rab.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    Aw, yer back! a bit early for my comments, I agree but hey ho. I do surprisingly fully agree with your comments on this one though Mr C.....rab.

Yes I'm back a changed man.

Back to the point, get SA signed up asap, he wants to be here and we want him here, some players just fit with a club. SA is one of them.

The player I want to see most again next year. He seems to love the place too.

4 year deal. No more, no less.

A player that on his day is simply majestic.

Closest we can get to a latapy of this era.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicho87 View Post
    4 year deal. No more, no less.

A player that on his day is simply majestic.

Closest we can get to a latapy of this era.

Now he was a player !

Quote Originally Posted by SON OF PADDY View Post
    Now he was a player !
    Spoilt and lucky to have him and sauzee in the same team.

Ridiculous really.

@hibs.net private member hibees 7062's Avatar
    TAKING A HALLIDAY
    Rangers ace Andy Halliday wanted by Hibs as Neil Lennon looks to replace Dylan McGeouch and Scott Allan . Could this be something to do with it ?

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibees 7062 View Post
    TAKING A HALLIDAY
    Rangers ace Andy Halliday wanted by Hibs as Neil Lennon looks to replace Dylan McGeouch and Scott Allan . Could this be something to do with it ?
    I’d still sing his song even if he was a Hibs player.

Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    So, you sayin' ...

oh Andy Andy, ****** it up at Hampden but he's awrite now?

Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    that would defo give him a lift, as he pulls on the green top every week, dreading your sanguine comments from the terracing.

If I was Allan I'd be very very keen on signing a deal with hibs. Things just seem to click for him here and he's clearly not in Rogers plans at Celtic so it makes sense.

He's made a few bad decisions in his career so far which I think have stopped him being further on than he should be but here's a great chance for him to really establish himself again, get himself right back in the spot light then many a couple years from now he will get the chance of a big move. I think he was too quick to move from hibs last time and Celtic was not a bright move (lets face it, they never really had much need for him, they just wanted to get it up the huns and take him from under their noses just because they could!).

Come on Scotty, get signing!

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Sign him up. Immediately.

He just looks the way you want a Hibs player to look. It has to happen.

Really hope this comes off. Quality on his day and seems to fit Hibs like a glove. In saying that, might see Sevco have a nibble again during the summer, weaken us and strengthen them at same time. Its what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Really hope this comes off. Quality on his day and seems to fit Hibs like a glove. In saying that, might see Sevco have a nibble again during the summer, weaken us and strengthen them at same time. Its what they do.
    They gave them a hell of abuse at ER last week. I suspect a large amount of their fans will never forgive him for rejecting them in favour of celtic of all clubs, it made a right mug of them given how confident they were that "one of their own would return home".

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    They gave them a hell of abuse at ER last week. I suspect a large amount of their fans will never forgive him for rejecting them in favour of celtic of all clubs, it made a right mug of them given how confident they were that "one of their own would return home".
    He didn't reject them Hibs wouldn't sell to them because their offer was a joke and going up by 50p a time.

Seemed like he enjoyed scoring down that end of the ground though.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    He didn't reject them Hibs wouldn't sell to them because their offer was a joke and going up by 50p a time.

Seemed like he enjoyed scoring down that end of the ground though.
    he hasn't said so but I'd imagine the laughably low bids were humiliating to him. You'd think if they rated him they'd have made a proper bid instead of a derogatory one. I doubt the rangers are his 'heroes' anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    he hasn't said so but I'd imagine the laughably low bids were humiliating to him. You'd think if they rated him they'd have made a proper bid instead of a derogatory one. I doubt the rangers are his 'heroes' anymore.
    Watching him play against them I don't think there's any doubt about that any more. In particular in the 2-1 game at Ibrox he was enjoying goading the home fans. When he won his penalty there he turned round and laughed in the faces of the raging huns. He also enjoyed winding them up in the first half last week and to me doesn't appear to have any love for them. He's one of us now. Get him signed up Leeann.

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    If I was Allan I'd be very very keen on signing a deal with hibs. Things just seem to click for him here and he's clearly not in Rogers plans at Celtic so it makes sense.

He's made a few bad decisions in his career so far which I think have stopped him being further on than he should be but here's a great chance for him to really establish himself again, get himself right back in the spot light then many a couple years from now he will get the chance of a big move. I think he was too quick to move from hibs last time and Celtic was not a bright move (lets face it, they never really had much need for him, they just wanted to get it up the huns and take him from under their noses just because they could!).

Come on Scotty, get signing!
    It's Celtic that we need to persuade..not Scotty. He is contracted to them for another year, so we will almost certainly need to pay a fee.

@hibs.net private member
    Worst comes to worst can we not just sign him on a season long loan with a view to getting him for free at the end of his contract?

The only danger being if he plays a whole season like he has done since January for us then other suitors will come calling and we may miss out on a fee.

Quote Originally Posted by worcesterhibby View Post
    It's Celtic that we need to persuade..not Scotty. He is contracted to them for another year, so we will almost certainly need to pay a fee.
    And I suppose the fact that we want him and he wants to come puts them in a stronger negotiating position.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    Worst comes to worst can we not just sign him on a season long loan with a view to getting him for free at the end of his contract?

The only danger being if he plays a whole season like he has done since January for us then other suitors will come calling and we may miss out on a fee.
    That’s what will happen imo.

There’s no real incentive for him to accept a large drop in his wages by agreeing to terminate his contract with Celtic to come to us.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibees 7062 View Post
    TAKING A HALLIDAY
    Please please please ****ing no

I don't think Halliday is that bad.

He looks to me like being a Rangers fan playing for Rangers in almost permanent crisis hangs quite heavily on him.

He's been hung out to dry by being played at LB and hooked early in games when the manager has set his team up all wrong.

I think he looks like he needs to go somewhere where he can enjoy playing football, a bit like Scott Allan.

And he'd certainly have a point to prove to a few people.

I'm not all that against the idea.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    One of my favourite players to watch in my time supporting Hibs. Such a natural footballer.

@hibs.net private member Juice-Terry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post

Just do a Flo deal. One year loan with option to buy at the end of that. Easy.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    I don't think Halliday is that bad.

He looks to me like being a Rangers fan playing for Rangers in almost permanent crisis hangs quite heavily on him.

He's been hung out to dry by being played at LB and hooked early in games when the manager has set his team up all wrong.

I think he looks like he needs to go somewhere where he can enjoy playing football, a bit like Scott Allan.

And he'd certainly have a point to prove to a few people.

I'm not all that against the idea.

If we miss out on SA and sign Andy Halliday instead I will goad the wee prick mercilessly.

He’s bang average IMO.