hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Sun Exclusive: Europe

How's about this for a Hibs European exclusive, some top class investigative journalism on show here...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...ic-motherwell/

Never

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    I assume he gets paid by the word, and wanted a sandwich for his lunch.........

Can anyone copy and paste here?

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can anyone copy and paste here?
    It's not anything of interest, they're just telling their readers what all of us already know, ie- Hibs fans should be cheering on Celtic in the cup final.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    It's not anything of interest, they're just telling their readers what all of us already know, ie- [B]Hibs fans should be cheering on Celtic in the cup final.[/]B

The Rangers and Hertz will use this as further proof of a green conspiracy against them.

RACE FOR EUROPE Hibs could still miss out on the Europa League if THIS happens

What are the permutations for Neil Lennon's men? SunSport Online runs through the scenarios

REVEALED By Alan Galindo

ABERDEEN and Rangers have secured their places in next season’s Europa League.. but Hibs could still miss out on European football.

The Dons took second spot after a 1-0 win over Celtic at Parkhead, while Gers and the Hibees played out a stunning 5-5 draw at Easter Road.

Lennon and Hibs could be flying into Europe come Saturday evening
    The Light Blues take third spot after the ten-goal thriller, leaving Hibs’ hopes hanging in the balance.

Can Neil Lennon’s men still make the Europa League? And why do Motherwell play such a big part in their fate?

SunSport Online gives you all the information you need.

How Hibs can qualify for Europe

Hibs finished the league season in fourth spot after ending the campaign with a ten-goal Easter Road thriller.

The Hibees and Rangers played out a spectacular 5-5 draw – but the result leaves Neil Lennon’s European hopes hanging in the balance.

Hibs have impressed on their return to the top flight
    Aberdeen and Gers have secured their spots for next season through their league placings but Hibs face an anxious wait to find out their fate.

Celtic and Motherwell play in the Scottish Cup Final on Saturday with the final European place up for grabs.

Can Stephen Robinson’s Well stop Celtic’s double treble?

If the Steelmen win they qualify for Europe meaning Hibs miss out, but if the Hoops are victorious the place goes to Neil Lennon’s men.

The Easter Road outfit would enter at the first qualifying stage.

Quote Originally Posted by bringbackjoeT!! View Post

What are the permutations for Neil Lennon's men? SunSport Online runs through the scenarios

REVEALED By Alan Galindo

ABERDEEN and Rangers have secured their places in next season’s Europa League.. but Hibs could still miss out on European football.

The Dons took second spot after a 1-0 win over Celtic at Parkhead, while Gers and the Hibees played out a stunning 5-5 draw at Easter Road.

The Light Blues take third spot after the ten-goal thriller, leaving Hibs’ hopes hanging in the balance.

Can Neil Lennon’s men still make the Europa League? And why do Motherwell play such a big part in their fate?

Hibs finished the league season in fourth spot after ending the campaign with a ten-goal Easter Road thriller.

The Hibees and Rangers played out a spectacular 5-5 draw – but the result leaves Neil Lennon’s European hopes hanging in the balance.

Aberdeen and Gers have secured their spots for next season through their league placings but Hibs face an anxious wait to find out their fate.

Celtic and Motherwell play in the Scottish Cup Final on Saturday with the final European place up for grabs.

If the Steelmen win they qualify for Europe meaning Hibs miss out, but if the Hoops are victorious the place goes to Neil Lennon’s men.

Ground breaking stuff from the Sun as usual.

Left by mutual consent!

REVEALED By Alan Galindo

IN OTHER WORDS

Septic win - we're in / Septic lose - we're oot !

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    IN OTHER WORDS

Septic win - we're in / Septic lose - we're oot !
    You claiming that as an exclusive?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

What if it’s a draw ?

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    That whole click bait article condensed into his penultimate paragraph.

“If the Steelmen win they qualify for Europe meaning Hibs miss out, but if the Hoops are victorious the place goes to Neil Lennon’s men.”

J

Sun Exclusive-The Pope is Indeed A Catholic.

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    How's about this for a Hibs European exclusive, some top class investigative journalism on show here...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...ic-motherwell/

Clickbait. It repeats what we already know.
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

Wow - all these permutations, ma heid's spinning!

I'm glad they REVEALED it though.

I'm going to ring the sun up to ask if they can suggest a document that might assist me with travel throughout Europe should we get there, especially at border control.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Blog Entries
    A quiet news week. How did this pedancy get past their sports editor?

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    A quiet news week. How did this pedancy get past their sports editor?
    A pedant writes:

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    I'm glad they REVEALED it though.

I'm going to ring the sun up to ask if they can suggest a document that might assist me with travel throughout Europe should we get there, especially at border control.

What a revelation. We'd be stuck without that fanny to tell us.

All these permutations really are very confusing. If Motherwell win they are in Europe, if Celtic win Hibs are in Europe. How will I remember that?

I know the Sun isn't generally targeted at Mensa members but I'm sure even their readers can get their heads around such a complex puzzle.

If that's the pish they are printing with the season still ongoing imagine how bad it will be in a few weeks. Rangers and Celtic will be linked with every player with a pulse and we'll get exclusives on Gerrards favoured brand of bog roll, his innocative approach to slicing toast and how he always dreamed of managing Rangers when he was mere spermatazoa in his Dads baws.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    All these permutations really are very confusing. If Motherwell win they are in Europe, if Celtic win Hibs are in Europe. How will I remember that?

I know the Sun isn't generally targeted at Mensa members but I'm sure even their readers can get their heads around such a complex puzzle.

If that's the pish they are printing with the season still ongoing imagine how bad it will be in a few weeks. Rangers and Celtic will be linked with every player with a pulse and we'll get exclusives on Gerrards favoured brand of bog roll, his innocative approach to slicing toast and how he always dreamed of managing Rangers when he was mere spermatazoa in his Dads baws.
    I've just popped out and written it on my car windscreen in case I forget the permutations.

I used gloss paint in case it rains between now and then as emulsion would wash off, I'm not daft me.

I still don't buy the Sun.

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member McSwanky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

I'm off out to buy a copy now so I can have it next to me whilst watching the cup final, just in case I forget.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    That was like reading a Donald Trump speech

More p*** than usual being spouted by the media at the moment, especially about who the rangers are apparently signing. Should be worth a laugh when reality dawns with the orks.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    You claiming that as an exclusive?

Just thinking of my 'Ecological foorprint' ..................

Quote Originally Posted by scooby View Post
    More p*** than usual being spouted by the media at the moment, especially about who the rangers are apparently signing. Should be worth a laugh when reality dawns with the orks.

With the World Cup coming up we should have a competition about how many of the players taking part will the 'Currant Hun/Daily Rectum' link to the Hun ?

'Mair Slavering Pish Aboot The Hun'

I'll start - I say they'll be linked with at least 8 WC players !

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Spanish_Kebab
    Dear the sun newspaper,

Thank you for clearing that up

This is a bit complicated and i’m no sure i understand.

What an embarrassment of an article. There is no "race for Europe"

There is one spot left reserved for the cup winners though be that Motherwell or Celtic. If Celtic win we get it because theyre in europe already the cup representative rule was abolished due to ***** European performances by our clubs.

I've not followed media build up and this could be under the hibs section but that's my motivation if I'm Motherwell manager or player. Everyone thinks we're beaten before a ball ie kicked and hibs are in Europe.

Would normally want the well to win though, but I want us to benefit

I wonder what next this journo can iron out for us?

Irish border post Brexit?
    How do you solve a problem like Korea?
    Cathro...

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    I'm going on Mastermind.
    Subject : Permutations of Hibs being In or Out Europe. (14 - 18 May, 2018).