hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: ALL REPLICA KIT 50% OFF

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Anyone else think the new kit wont be announce until the shop gets rid of the old stock? I was in last week buying a home top and there was lots left.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Quote Originally Posted by vince1973 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone else think the new kit wont be announce until the shop gets rid of the old stock? I was in last week buying a home top and there was lots left.
    I doubt that is their business plan. They'll sell the new strips when they are available. The old stock will continue to be sold until it's gone.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1973 View Post
    I had a look on Sunday and it was only xxl and larger for the home but a few more regular sizes in the away. I don’t imagine there is a mountain of stock to shift, and we’ll see the new gear in a few weeks time. Not bought a shirt for years, but might get the new one if it’s one I like. Quite why at age 48 I can’t really explain, but for some reason quite fancy getting one.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    I had a look on Sunday and it was only xxl and larger for the home but a few more regular sizes in the away. I don’t imagine there is a mountain of stock to shift, and we’ll see the new gear in a few weeks time. Not bought a shirt for years, but might get the new one if it’s one I like. Quite why at age 48 I can’t really explain, but for some reason quite fancy getting one.
    I'm sharing a B&B room on holidays with two Sevco fans so the first thing I did was buy the Hibs jammies to wear. I'm 32 but couldn't resist.

Hopefully it'll make its way back to Jabba for another statement...

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    I'm sharing a B&B room on holidays with two Sevco fans so the first thing I did was buy the Hibs jammies to wear. I'm 32 but couldn't resist.

Hopefully it'll make its way back to Jabba for another statement...
    Boiler suit before jammies I reckon.