hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: JOIN US AT EASTER ROAD NEXT SEASON

2. Log in to remove the advert

Has the past week made anyone think twice about getting a season ticket? Hope not! We’ve seen 18 goals in the last two home games - tremendous entertainment ;)

Just said on another thread that I'm gutted the season is over. I've renewed anyway but can't wait to get back - if anything, yesterday's remarkable events should encourage folk to buy STs rather than put them off.

I've already said apart from the obvious of financial situation I would be amazed if anyone wasn't renewing we are on a roll on and off the pitch we must embrace this we've had so many poor times in the past let's look forward and back Lenny (who's staying ) invest in the team all money for st sales will be invested in the team let's smash the record again how good is to be a hibby just now the place was rocking yesterday with sevcos allocation been halved make this a regular thing from now on I for one canny wait for the new season and hopefully a trip to Europe

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Austinho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has the past week made anyone think twice about getting a season ticket? Hope not! We’ve seen 18 goals in the last two home games - tremendous entertainment ;)
    The last week shouldn’t be a hindrance to anyone not wanting to renew. All round it’s been a fantastic season with entertaining football as you said. Bring on next year for more of the same!

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Fantastic entertainment at ER this season, fingers crossed for more next year. Fans also enhance the experience, the more go the better!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Spanish_Kebab
    I’ll be buying 100%

I genuinely can't think of one football related reason why any season ticket holder would choose not to renew for next season.

Left by mutual consent!
    Will be a huge Tic fan for the Cup Final. So much want a Euro trip. Bored my wife silly about past trips and this time , all being, I may, said may, take her.