hibs.net Messageboard

Hibernian IF at Last? For MOTM & HT Hero MacLaren?

I've had Hibs fans ask could we see a Hibs IF at last on FIFA 18 & if so is MacLaren getting. The only thing going in his favor is the lack of forwards since Wednesday that have got a HT, 2G/1A is the standard, I've seen a couple with HTs or 4 goals, but see what happens as was a draw which may go against but he got MOTM too for the game which should go in his favor. Feel we are due an IF too would be tasty. Meant to post this up after the game.

2. Log in to remove the advert

With TOTS coming out consistently etc etc I hope they still keep up to date with giving people who genuinely deserve it an IF. Recently they’ve just been given them out to players who they know will get folk buying packs.

what's an IF ? sounds like something you need to to the doctor's for. or maybe the district nurse?

First Team Regular dalkeith stu's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: hibeestu07
    Disappointed Kamberi didnt get one for his hat trick against Hamilton, especially when both schalk and MacLean got one for theirs!!

Quote Originally Posted by GISALEGEND View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've had Hibs fans ask could we see a Hibs IF at last on FIFA 18 & if so is MacLaren getting. The only thing going in his favor is the lack of forwards since Wednesday that have got a HT, 2G/1A is the standard, I've seen a couple with HTs or 4 goals, but see what happens as was a draw which may go against but he got MOTM too for the game which should go in his favor. Feel we are due an IF too would be tasty. Meant to post this up after the game.

Sorry, I've no idea what that means

Is it a football FIFA game 🤔