hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Away end damage

@hibs.net private member Johnny_Leith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhunter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unfortunately I saw at least 8 plastic bottles thrown from the East onto the pitch (right opposite from my seat) and they weren't empty. Idiots!
    Yup, a full lucozade sport bottle wasn't far off hitting Tavenier. Absolutely moronic behaviour from a *****bag.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Hibs Statement:

"every seat was assaulted"

Quote Originally Posted by one day maybe... View Post
    Hope the clowns that threw cups of cola, I hope thats all it was, got caught on camera also. They really do spout some pish sectarian songs. The south stand was electric today but these idiots throwing **** and hitting kids should be caught and banned from ER.. #GGTTH
    Was sitting in the South Upper yesterday and the bile from the The Rangers was the usual disgrace that nothing will be done about. Also several of our own support did not do themselves many favours. Throwing things, several trying to break through the segregation more than once, if we want to continue to cut their allocation and split the South, behaviour like this will not help. Also you could see many things getting thrown from the east while their players were taking throw ins.

Although at times yesterday the atmosphere was excellent and a noisy away support does help, but nothing will be said or done about their blatant anti social behaviour and sectarianism

@hibs.net private member Eaststand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    I’m posting this to actually help you, take a break from here for a day. I think you’ve tangled yourself in so much negativity you are now doing it every post.

Or find a thread where you can praise the team, the manager, the green seats just stop! Like the bookies advert, when the fun stops STOP!

Enjoy that 9 week old you have, stop being so negative to Hibs and chill out with the Hearts stuff. You are a hibs fan not Hearts **** them I say.
    Well said cat.

This board can have differing opinions in any debate, that's quite healthy, and normal
    I've not got a clue who HC actually is, but he surely needs to look for the good things in life to address his negativity and endless attention seeking trolling, its constantly draining stuff.

GGTTH
    Last edited by Eaststand; 14-05-2018 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    I witnessed an ersehole totally wrecking his seat in the East Stand, for no apparent reason other being like a petulant child, when we went 4-3 doon. could hardly believe he did it, but he also had a half bottle o' buckie. his seat was 4 from mine, in the row in front. I don't like the idea of "grassing" but I do know the seat number and whoever bought the seat should get a call at least, as I aint going to sit so close to that without telling the club. It was well out o order. !!
    I've been at both these last 2 games totally sober, and its an eye opener to just how idiotically some people behave at such games. I'll be honest for big games like these I've usually had a few pints and its not so noticeable. There was plenty pissing in sinks, abusing of staff and general idiocy from both sides on display at Tynecastle, worst incident was the glass Becks bottle that landed in front of us from the Hearts end after they scored. Yesterday we went to the shop in Albion Rd for some food for the game, 10 mins before KO, there's a guy in front buying 2 half bottles of vodka ''one for each half'' and heading off to the game, it's no wonder some folk end up making a prize arse of themselves.

Blog Entries
    total ****bags, no surprise that the police and stewards did nothing, Sevco fans seem to get away with murder.

No problem, hope Leeann is gathering together a nice big fat bill as we speaking and sending it Govan bound

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaststand View Post
    Well said cat.

This board can have differing opinions in any debate, that's quite healthy, and normal
    I've not got a clue who HC actually is, but he surely needs to look for the good things in life to address his negativity and endless attention seeking trolling, its constantly draining stuff.

GGTTH
    I don't see the problem with what HC said.

According to the OP
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT-Hibeez View Post
    Loads of smashed seats. We should give them F all allocation next season
    Does this mean we should get F all allocation when we go to Tynie or they should get F all allocation when they come to Easter Road.

As Neil Lennon said, If you dish it you out you have to be able to take it back and HC seems to me only to be pointing out that it's a 'Pot & Kettle' scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Looked a bit like the Roseburn end on Wednesday. A seat was even thrown at the Hearts keeper. We are not exactly squeaky clean.
    Was just gonna mention this...not to mention the idiotsin the East yesterday chucking all sorts at Sevconians...we r far from squeaky clean in our own support where these things are concerned sadly

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MB62 View Post

According to the OP

Does this mean we should get F all allocation when we go to Tynie or they should get F all allocation when they come to Easter Road.

As Neil Lennon said, If you dish it you out you have to be able to take it back and HC seems to me only to be pointing out that it's a 'Pot & Kettle' scenario.

quite sad that said poster has now been banned, it's baffling why grown-up posters can't appear to use the ignore function instead of getting so upset about another posters negativity, still, they should be happy now

Quote Originally Posted by MB62 View Post

According to the OP

HC does seem to have been overdosing on the negativity recently (in particular his post on another thread predicting the players leaving Hibs wouldn't give a "flying one" yesterday and that we'd get a tanking as a result) but on this I can't argue either. If it is accepted that some of our fans let themselves and the club down badly at Tynie, then we can't use vandalism as an excuse to ban the Huns from ER.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    it takes a special type of delinquent to assault a seat, pity the seats can't hit back, anyone wishing to admit to assaulting a poor seat at anytime over the years, i'd love to know the psychology behind their actions

I heard from the VERY crediable, respected journalist that is Keith Jackson that ALL Rangers players were assaulted by the seats and the heroic Rangers fans were simply stepping in to save them. Thank goodness for Rangers fans eh! There is just no end to their selfless heroics!

There will be no statement from poor wee Jim Traynor though, poor soul is far too shaken up by the whole thing.
    Last edited by 21.05.2016; 14-05-2018 at 11:04 AM.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaststand View Post
    Well said cat.

GGTTH
    How was he trolling? Plenty other folk have also confirmed what he said about the seats at Tynie.

I like his posts. He doesn’t see everything through the green tinted specs.

If you find his posts draining you could always pop him on ignore?

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Mate, its not trolling, its more a case of people in glass houses. We are not innocent then it comes to damage at away grounds, burst seats and sinks kicks off walls are a regular occurrence at Tynecastle when we visit so we can't go taking the morale high ground here.
    I've never smashed a seat up at an away ground or at Easter Road, so I'll take the moral high ground if I like.

Nobody's criticising the The Rangers fans that didn't smash seats, just the ones who did.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member Eaststand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    How was he trolling? Plenty other folk have also confirmed what he said about the seats at Tynie.

I like his posts. He doesn’t see everything through the green tinted specs.

If you find his posts draining you could always pop him on ignore?
    My opinion is he constantly trolls, if you look back at some fairly recent threads, it really shouldn't be too difficult to find examples.
    I posted my opinion to his negative posts, in reply to the Cats post. You have your opinion on this topic, I have mine.

FWIW, the site Admins supervise this site, and it seems that they think HC went too far. I obviously haven't got the ability to mutually consent HC from this site.
    I'm happy to let the Admins decide what is acceptable on here, and whats not though ;-)

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by SideBurns View Post
    HC does seem to have been overdosing on the negativity recently (in particular his post on another thread predicting the players leaving Hibs wouldn't give a "flying one" yesterday and that we'd get a tanking as a result) but on this I can't argue either. If it is accepted that some of our fans let themselves and the club down badly at Tynie, then we can't use vandalism as an excuse to ban the Huns from ER.

Regarding HC, I don't think it's for one post, it's his constant tirade of negative, almost anti-Hibs comments at every possible opportunity.

He's been at it since Wednesday and needs to calm down, as he's really been p1ssing people off.

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    I've never smashed a seat up at an away ground or at Easter Road, so I'll take the moral high ground if I like.

Nobody's criticising the The Rangers fans that didn't smash seats, just the ones who did.
    Matty, the OP suggested we give F all tickets to them next time, so he really is having a dash at them, or at least that's the way I read it.

I would be happy with that whether they smashed seats or not, can't stand them and their sectarian bile.

Quote Originally Posted by Albanian Hibs View Post
    Was just about to post the same. Couple of broken seats got thrown onto pitch from the Hibs end on Wed. Guy behind was intent on smashing his seat into pieces too. Cannae really bad mouth the huns when we have fannies in our support too.
    Guy in back row was smashing seats then decided to have a pish against back of the stand, inside. Classy

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    I witnessed an ersehole totally wrecking his seat in the East Stand, for no apparent reason other being like a petulant child, when we went 4-3 doon. could hardly believe he did it, but he also had a half bottle o' buckie. his seat was 4 from mine, in the row in front. I don't like the idea of "grassing" but I do know the seat number and whoever bought the seat should get a call at least, as I aint going to sit so close to that without telling the club. It was well out o order. !!
    Get the club told so this utter welt gets a ban. Don't need or want that in our support. Why the **** would you damage your own clubs stadium Utter moron.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaimendhibs View Post
    Guy in back row was smashing seats then decided to have a pish against back of the stand, inside. Classy

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
    Some Hibs fans are a ****ing embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Ingram View Post
    The front 3 rows were covered and they actually lifted that up to enable them to break more seats.

They also broke a lot of seats in the top tier as well.
    Remember the damage they did at Celtic. The actually ruined the roof inside the stand. Only they could do that. I hate them more than any other team. Aways will too.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Trips View Post
    Hibs Statement:

"every seat was assaulted"
    Give them zero next time. Hibs and Edinburgh don't need them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    Some Hibs fans are a ****ing embarrassment
    They are indeed. One that really annoyed me on Sunday was one walking up to the game with his pal swaggering about and lobbing his empty cider cans over the nearest fence. Grabbed whatever the leaflets were that were being handed out by the women, instantly scrumpled it up and agressively disposed of it. “What an idiot you are” was the woman’s response and I couldn’t help but agree, and also wonder what things like this made people like her think of Hibs fans and football fans in general.

I’ll finish by saying the reason these morons stand out so much in our support is it is very much a minority. And it’s not Hibs.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    They are indeed. One that really annoyed me on Sunday was one walking up to the game with his pal swaggering about and lobbing his empty cider cans over the nearest fence. Grabbed whatever the leaflets were that were being handed out by the women, instantly scrumpled it up and agressively disposed of it. “What an idiot you are” was the woman’s response and I couldn’t help but agree, and also wonder what things like this made people like her think of Hibs fans and football fans in general.

I’ll finish by saying the reason these morons stand out so much in our support is it is very much a minority. And it’s not Hibs.
    But it seems to be a growing minority, that's the worry.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    Yepp, had more than our fair share of fannies at Aberdeen. Cocaine in the toilets, so drunk they couldn't get in to the game etc.

You expect an edge at away games but it seems to be a growing problem.

Quote Originally Posted by gloryhunter View Post
    Unfortunately I saw at least 8 plastic bottles thrown from the East onto the pitch (right opposite from my seat) and they weren't empty. Idiots!
    Oh for the good old days when it was cans or bottles full of p***.

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    I think it's the same for all clubs, the lairy lad element is coming back because they're getting away with it. Being steaming, threatening opposition fans and looking for a fight with little interest in what is actually going on in the game. Half of ours probably couldn't name a Hibs 11.