hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Away end damage

Hybrid View

First Team Breakthrough BigT-Hibeez's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibeez68

Away end damage

Who else saw the state of the away end after the game? Loads of smashed seats..

I saw one guy, big fat idiot in a white T shirt, walk down the seats, kicking and stamping every one as he went.. And not one Steward or polis said a word..!!

We should give them F all allocation next season

Coaching Staff
    It gets filmed, the SPFL delegate witnesses it, The Rangers get billed for it - they are simply taking money out their kitty.............so fret not. The bill for the last game was hefty.........they might evolve into civilised human beings one day and realise that any damage they cause is done to themselves

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Definitely at least 20-30 broken that I could see in the lower end. One was broken really badly, back completely folded over. They honestly are by far the worst “fans” to come to ER.

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Definitely at least 20-30 broken that I could see in the lower end. One was broken really badly, back completely folded over. They honestly are by far the worst “fans” to come to ER.
    There was a lot more than that

Anybody breaking a seat is a bloody moron and that includes our own morons .... its even more unfathomable when its common knowledge that the bill for it goes to the club you are supposed to be supporting, I mean how stupid can anybody get?

@hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Anybody breaking a seat is a bloody moron and that includes our own morons .... its even more unfathomable when its common knowledge that the bill for it goes to the club you are supposed to be supporting, I mean how stupid can anybody get?
    Seem to recall there was a story about a chap that broke his own ST seat in rage earlier this season then moaned that it wasn't fixed at the next game

Some folk aren't fit to be let out!

First Team Breakthrough BigT-Hibeez's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibeez68
    Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    It gets filmed, the SPFL delegate witnesses it, The Rangers get billed for it - they are simply taking money out their kitty.............so fret not. The bill for the last game was hefty.........they might evolve into civilised human beings one day and realise that any damage they cause is done to themselves
    I actually studied evolutionary science at Uni, and our sun will die before that happens!! (approx 5 billion years)

Quote Originally Posted by BigT-Hibeez View Post

I saw one guy, big fat idiot in a white T shirt, walk down the seats, kicking and stamping every one as he went.. And not one Steward or polis said a word..!!

Don't panic. Police Scotland are currently smashing down his front door and an arrest is imminent. Oh wait a minute, a Rangers fan you say.

No video footage then?

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Don't panic. Police Scotland are currently smashing down his front door and an arrest is imminent. Oh wait a minute, a Rangers fan you say.

No video footage then?
    For police scotland read weggie polis🤣🤣🤣

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar

Looked a bit like the Roseburn end on Wednesday. A seat was even thrown at the Hearts keeper. We are not exactly squeaky clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Looked a bit like the Roseburn end on Wednesday. A seat was even thrown at the Hearts keeper. We are not exactly squeaky clean.
    Yet another troll

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux View Post
    Yet another troll
    Hardly.

While we're several evolutionary stages above them we also have some ********s.
    A lot of **** raining down on their players from the East.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Leith Dutch View Post
    Hardly.

While we're several evolutionary stages above them we also have some ********s.
    A lot of **** raining down on their players from the East.

Unfortunately I saw at least 8 plastic bottles thrown from the East onto the pitch (right opposite from my seat) and they weren't empty. Idiots!

@hibs.net private member Johnny_Leith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhunter View Post
    Unfortunately I saw at least 8 plastic bottles thrown from the East onto the pitch (right opposite from my seat) and they weren't empty. Idiots!
    Yup, a full lucozade sport bottle wasn't far off hitting Tavenier. Absolutely moronic behaviour from a *****bag.

Blog Entries
    total ****bags, no surprise that the police and stewards did nothing, Sevco fans seem to get away with murder.

No problem, hope Leeann is gathering together a nice big fat bill as we speaking and sending it Govan bound

Quote Originally Posted by gloryhunter View Post
    Oh for the good old days when it was cans or bottles full of p***.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sioux View Post
    Yet another troll

Mate, its not trolling, its more a case of people in glass houses. We are not innocent then it comes to damage at away grounds, burst seats and sinks kicks off walls are a regular occurrence at Tynecastle when we visit so we can't go taking the morale high ground here.
    Last edited by Hermit Crab; 13-05-2018 at 10:07 PM.

Mate, its not trolling, its more a case of people in glass houses. We are not innocent then it comes to damage at away grounds, burst seats and sinks kicks off walls are a regular occurrence at Tynecastle when we visit so we can't go taking the morale high ground here.
    OK

Testimonial Due one day maybe...'s Avatar
    Hope the clowns that threw cups of cola, I hope thats all it was, got caught on camera also. They really do spout some pish sectarian songs. The south stand was electric today but these idiots throwing **** and hitting kids should be caught and banned from ER.. #GGTTH
    Last edited by one day maybe...; 14-05-2018 at 08:25 AM.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

It’s a fair point. Stupid behaviour that is not just done by Sevconians.

It needs to stop.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    I've never smashed a seat up at an away ground or at Easter Road, so I'll take the moral high ground if I like.

Nobody's criticising the The Rangers fans that didn't smash seats, just the ones who did.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    I've never smashed a seat up at an away ground or at Easter Road, so I'll take the moral high ground if I like.

Nobody's criticising the The Rangers fans that didn't smash seats, just the ones who did.
    Matty, the OP suggested we give F all tickets to them next time, so he really is having a dash at them, or at least that's the way I read it.

I would be happy with that whether they smashed seats or not, can't stand them and their sectarian bile.

I’m posting this to actually help you, take a break from here for a day. I think you’ve tangled yourself in so much negativity you are now doing it every post.

Or find a thread where you can praise the team, the manager, the green seats just stop! Like the bookies advert, when the fun stops STOP!

Enjoy that 9 week old you have, stop being so negative to Hibs and chill out with the Hearts stuff. You are a hibs fan not Hearts **** them I say.

@hibs.net private member Eaststand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    I’m posting this to actually help you, take a break from here for a day. I think you’ve tangled yourself in so much negativity you are now doing it every post.

Or find a thread where you can praise the team, the manager, the green seats just stop! Like the bookies advert, when the fun stops STOP!

Enjoy that 9 week old you have, stop being so negative to Hibs and chill out with the Hearts stuff. You are a hibs fan not Hearts **** them I say.
    Well said cat.

This board can have differing opinions in any debate, that's quite healthy, and normal
    I've not got a clue who HC actually is, but he surely needs to look for the good things in life to address his negativity and endless attention seeking trolling, its constantly draining stuff.

GGTTH
    Last edited by Eaststand; 14-05-2018 at 09:20 AM.

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaststand View Post
    Well said cat.

This board can have differing opinions in any debate, that's quite healthy, and normal
    I've not got a clue who HC actually is, but he surely needs to look for the good things in life to address his negativity and endless attention seeking trolling, its constantly draining stuff.

GGTTH
    I don't see the problem with what HC said.

According to the OP
    Loads of smashed seats. We should give them F all allocation next season
    Does this mean we should get F all allocation when we go to Tynie or they should get F all allocation when they come to Easter Road.

As Neil Lennon said, If you dish it you out you have to be able to take it back and HC seems to me only to be pointing out that it's a 'Pot & Kettle' scenario.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MB62 View Post

According to the OP

Does this mean we should get F all allocation when we go to Tynie or they should get F all allocation when they come to Easter Road.

As Neil Lennon said, If you dish it you out you have to be able to take it back and HC seems to me only to be pointing out that it's a 'Pot & Kettle' scenario.

quite sad that said poster has now been banned, it's baffling why grown-up posters can't appear to use the ignore function instead of getting so upset about another posters negativity, still, they should be happy now

Quote Originally Posted by MB62 View Post

According to the OP

HC does seem to have been overdosing on the negativity recently (in particular his post on another thread predicting the players leaving Hibs wouldn't give a "flying one" yesterday and that we'd get a tanking as a result) but on this I can't argue either. If it is accepted that some of our fans let themselves and the club down badly at Tynie, then we can't use vandalism as an excuse to ban the Huns from ER.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaststand View Post
    Well said cat.

GGTTH
    How was he trolling? Plenty other folk have also confirmed what he said about the seats at Tynie.

I like his posts. He doesn’t see everything through the green tinted specs.

If you find his posts draining you could always pop him on ignore?

@hibs.net private member Eaststand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    How was he trolling? Plenty other folk have also confirmed what he said about the seats at Tynie.

I like his posts. He doesn’t see everything through the green tinted specs.

If you find his posts draining you could always pop him on ignore?
    My opinion is he constantly trolls, if you look back at some fairly recent threads, it really shouldn't be too difficult to find examples.
    I posted my opinion to his negative posts, in reply to the Cats post. You have your opinion on this topic, I have mine.

FWIW, the site Admins supervise this site, and it seems that they think HC went too far. I obviously haven't got the ability to mutually consent HC from this site.
    I'm happy to let the Admins decide what is acceptable on here, and whats not though ;-)

GGTTH