hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Renew/buy and HSL

Just a simple plea from a fellow hibby to to other hibbys out there let's get right behind our manager for next season he has obvious ambitions for this club to take us to the next level again I just love his enthusiasm he is a winner please renew/buy you're season ticket asap or at least sign up for HSL all money goes to the playing budget we have for years been crying out for a team/management like this let's give Lenny the backing to do great things for our beloved club Ggtth

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Garymcl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just a simple plea from a fellow hibby to to other hibbys out there let's get right behind our manager for next season he has obvious ambitions for this club to take us to the next level again I just love his enthusiasm he is a winner please renew/buy you're season ticket asap or at least sign up for HSL all money goes to the playing budget we have for years been crying out for a team/management like this let's give Lenny the backing to do great things for our beloved club Ggtth
    Hear hear. Would be brilliant if we fans could invest as much as poss in our club to help our budget for players.
    Proud to be a Hibbie. 💚GGTTH

Garymcl

Thank you for your prompt.

We are delighted with the positive feedback so far regarding the new web site. Some minor issues have been identified but so far there has been a great response.

Here's a very simple idea to all those Season Ticket holders out there who have not joined HSL or don't want to commit to a regular monthly amount. If you have been really happy with this Season and feel you really got your moneys worth would you consider a one off donation of 」25 to help get right behind the Manager. It's easy, just go to https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate/ and click on the single donation of 」25. What a nice thank you for a great season.

HSL

Brilliant idea. Will do it right now.

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    Very tempted to sign up to a season ticket again. Been years since I've had one because I always miss games for a variety of reasons but if one comes up near the usual crowd I sit with then I may go for it.

Testimonial Due
    I知 renewing my season ticket on Friday. Is the option to pay it up monthly gone ?

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Answer your emails.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned 」2,389.68!

To Official HSL you guys are doing a great job keep it up I personally along with my wife donate monthly don't miss the money and it's easy to join come on all hibbys join HSL I've loved this season Let's get right behind Lenny he is here to stay back him all money goes straight to player budget

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    Answer your emails.
    We are not aware of having any outstanding emails. Perhaps you could send a pm ?

HSL

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by RossScott1991 View Post
    I知 renewing my season ticket on Friday. Is the option to pay it up monthly gone ?
    Unfortunately it has finished.

As I mentioned in a previouis thread Please don't be put off by the minimum payment. If you cannot commit to this but can to a lesser monthly amount contact HSL and I am sure they will be happy to set it up.

@hibs.net private member MartinfaePorty's Avatar
    Renewing on Friday, as promised previously. Now slightly less skint than when I had to cancel a wee while ago!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

New site is good but when trying to change direct debit date on your contact us page the email wont submit, tried it on iphone & ipad but wont submit on either

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    Garymcl

Thank you for your prompt.

We are delighted with the positive feedback so far regarding the new web site. Some minor issues have been identified but so far there has been a great response.

Here's a very simple idea to all those Season Ticket holders out there who have not joined HSL or don't want to commit to a regular monthly amount. If you have been really happy with this Season and feel you really got your moneys worth would you consider a one off donation of 」25 to help get right behind the Manager. It's easy, just go to https://hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate/ and click on the single donation of 」25. What a nice thank you for a great season.

HSL
    I have 2 contributions each month but fancied a small one off donation but it wouldn稚 allow me.Any ideas?

Would like to see more advertising and more publicity for the HSL. It's a great opportunity to financially back the club and more specifically the manager.

Realize not everyone can afford it but those who can I would strongly urge you, if you haven't already, to get signed up. Great to see Lennon and some of the players sign up as well

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't think you can underestimate the positive effect HSL has had on the playing budget and will continue to have.

On another thread folk are asking how we can replace the 」500k lost by not finishing second.

The answer lies in front of us, 2084 folk paying 」20 a month each gets the job done

I haven't enjoyed watching Hibs as much for years and years and want to continue to watch that style of football.

We all know it costs to put a team like that on the park and we have a number of key players we need to replace, before we even begin to improve the team.

If you cant afford to contribute please do so and almost as importantly spread the word.

I think HSL is a particularly great way for folk who cant get to the games to show their support for the club, particularly our expat supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by RossScott1991 View Post
    I think there痴 a four payment plan available.
    Sorry don稚 have a link. Help anyone?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by jax67 View Post
    I think there痴 a four payment plan available.
    Sorry don稚 have a link. Help anyone?
    Can't do it either, but it's on the official website.

To Official HSL you guys are doing a great job keep it up I personally along with my wife donate monthly don't miss the money and it's easy to join come on all hibbys join HSL I've loved this season Let's get right behind Lenny he is here to stay back him all money goes straight to player budget
    Thank you for your kind words. I hope everyone can see that you and every other HSL donator is making a difference on the park.
    Jim

We're going to lose a few key players this summer, that inevitable unfortunately, but we still have a good foundation of a team. The sale of key players will bring in a bit of cash but lets do our bit to fatten up Lennons player pot as much as possible so we can continue to kick on and build on this great season.

Cmon guys HSL is a great way of donating directly to the playing budget it's easy to do we must do everything to help Lenny achieve his goals buy season tickets purchase or HSL whatever you can afford let's DO iT

@hibs.net private member MartinfaePorty's Avatar
    I used to give but stopped. went in today to try and update to start giving again, but keep getting an error message. Any help sorting this? Here is the mesage:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$confirmation in /var/www/vhosts/hiberniansupporters.co.uk/data/hibs-front/web/app/themes/hibs-theme/lib/auth.php on line 222

Quote Originally Posted by MartinfaePorty View Post
    I used to give but stopped. went in today to try and update to start giving again, but keep getting an error message. Any help sorting this? Here is the mesage:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$confirmation in /var/www/vhosts/hiberniansupporters.co.uk/data/hibs-front/web/app/themes/hibs-theme/lib/auth.php on line 222
    Martin
    We are sorry you are having a problem. Can you email us at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk with your details.
    HSL

Testimonial Due Capt Mainwaring's Avatar
    There needs to be a more compeling reason for fans to contribute

Fan ownership is not compelling enough. A monthly payment for fans to contribute to in order to boost Youth Development and infrastructure costs ( therefore reducing the current need to fund from bau income) in my view would be far more appealing
    Hearts FOH contributions were born from the adversity of the club going bust but will be a generous top up to bau income in years to come. We could do with matching that income to ensure we remain competitive

I知 my view HSL need to rebrand and re-position the compelling need to contribute

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Mainwaring View Post

Fan ownership is not compelling enough. A monthly payment for fans to contribute to in order to boost Youth Development and infrastructure costs ( therefore reducing the current need to fund from bau income) in my view would be far more appealing
    Hearts FOH contributions were born from the adversity of the club going bust but will be a generous top up to bau income in years to come. We could do with matching that income to ensure we remain competitive

I知 my view HSL need to rebrand and re-position the compelling need to contribute
    Capt.
    Our Members do have a compelling reason to contribute - to get as much money as possible to Neil Lennon.
    Aberdeen fans have just raised 」500000 in the last month to give to Derek Mcinnes to help him improve Aberdeen squad for next Season. We have to decide what additional funds we want to give to the Board to give to Neil. The Board can only support Neil with the funds available to them. That's why we would encourage every Hibs fan to join HSL or if they can't , perhaps make a one off donation of 」25.

Personally I find fan ownership as such irrelevant to HSL.

Apart from the financial contribution given to Hibs, the big benefit is that once HSL have 26% of Hibs shares they can prevent any takeover attempt by the Romanovs of this world. The present holding is 14% so the sooner more fans contribute the sooner this target will be reached.

Surely you've just answered your own question about a compelling reason to contribute?

We do need to try and match income generated by Hearts and Aberdeen fans, to plough into the playing side going forward. Is that not hugely important and on its own reason enough?

The new HSL website is great, easy to login, navigate and provide the information needed.

Quote Originally Posted by wallpaperman View Post
    Surely you've just answered your own question about a compelling reason to contribute?

We do need to try and match income generated by Hearts and Aberdeen fans, to plough into the playing side going forward. Is that not hugely important and on its own reason enough?

The new HSL website is great, easy to login, navigate and provide the information needed.
    Exactly. Being a Hibs fan should be compelling enough a reason, especially with other clubs having fans funding schemes in place. I don稚 care about share certificates and the like. I contribute because I want to see us have the best team on the park that our contributions help to fund. Preventing another Mercer scenario is a welcome sideline.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    Capt.
    Our Members do have a compelling reason to contribute - to get as much money as possible to Neil Lennon.
    Aberdeen fans have just raised 」500000 in the last month to give to Derek Mcinnes to help him improve Aberdeen squad for next Season. We have to decide what additional funds we want to give to the Board to give to Neil. The Board can only support Neil with the funds available to them. That's why we would encourage every Hibs fan to join HSL or if they can't , perhaps make a one off donation of 」25.
    I've just done a one off donation of 」25 which in on top of my monthly sub. I agree with the point you make but Hibs clearly have an issue with wealthy fans not putting money in (or not enough!). Aberdeen have a lower average attendance than us so raising 」500,000 in a month doesn't seem something they've achieved unless its coming via sizable sums from a few wealthy individuals. Same with Hearts, same with Hamilton, same with Ross County, and so on, so many clubs have lottery winners, business owners and the like donating large sums. We don't seem to have that, at least the way it seems. I don't mind us funding it via the "normal" people (obviously as I'm a member of HSL) but it seems we are struggling to get the numbers and it seems we don't have wealthy fans making donations either.

Can't help but feel that most fans won't come forward until Farmer and Petrie are gone (primarily Petrie). We've healed the broken bond between fans and the club but fans are still suspicious of how money is being spent within the club. The repayment to Farmer is a big issue as well - we can say the money is going to playing squad but we are also giving money to Farmer because of Petrie and his mismanagement years. Club are worse off annually due to this repayment so we are donating money to get us challenging from a weakened position...Hibs still seem to be distancing themselves from HSL (to a degree), I assume to try to avoid the Petrie/Farmer link so its clear more work needs to be done because the club should be driving the initiative in my eyes (not necessarily directly involved but be a partner in the project).

Anyway, hope more fans join up and get us moving forward!

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    I've just done a one off donation of 」25 which in on top of my monthly sub. I agree with the point you make but Hibs clearly have an issue with wealthy fans not putting money in (or not enough!). Aberdeen have a lower average attendance than us so raising 」500,000 in a month doesn't seem something they've achieved unless its coming via sizable sums from a few wealthy individuals. Same with Hearts, same with Hamilton, same with Ross County, and so on, so many clubs have lottery winners, business owners and the like donating large sums. We don't seem to have that, at least the way it seems. I don't mind us funding it via the "normal" people (obviously as I'm a member of HSL) but it seems we are struggling to get the numbers and it seems we don't have wealthy fans making donations either.

Can't help but feel that most fans won't come forward until Farmer and Petrie are gone (primarily Petrie). We've healed the broken bond between fans and the club but fans are still suspicious of how money is being spent within the club. The repayment to Farmer is a big issue as well - we can say the money is going to playing squad but we are also giving money to Farmer because of Petrie and his mismanagement years. Club are worse off annually due to this repayment so we are donating money to get us challenging from a weakened position...Hibs still seem to be distancing themselves from HSL (to a degree), I assume to try to avoid the Petrie/Farmer link so its clear more work needs to be done because the club should be driving the initiative in my eyes (not necessarily directly involved but be a partner in the project).

Anyway, hope more fans join up and get us moving forward!
    The repayment is to pay off a much reduced debt though. Its a commitment by the club to clear that remaining debt and be mortgage free. Thats a budgeted outgoing and ordinary fans who can step up to the plate and who can afford to miss 」10-」20 a month should sign upto HSL now.