hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd say they are closer to Stockholm syndrome but as they're running low on cash I'd suggest Stockport Syndrome
    Cole Stockton syndrome.

You sign a useless lower/non league striker for no money as you have none. You hail him as the Messiah and most jumbos who've never seen him rate him.

He scores none, does nothing then is quietly asked to leave.

See also DylanBikeyitis. An obsessive need to get one up on your betters who have in fact conned you.

See Stockton syndrome for symptoms and outcomes. There is no cure.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    It wasn't so long ago when they were saying we were on the brink of administration. They really are a deluded bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    They are accusing us of "hibsing it" yesterday over on the comedy fest (that old chestnut?) they are more concerned about us than the utterly woeful display at Killie, keeper kept it from being a cricket score, very strange people.
    We didnt "hibs" anything. The only thing Hibs about yesterday was we went for it and there was a hugely entertaing game at ER. Again. We needed 6 and just gave it a go, we were always going to be vulnerable at the back. Had Hearts been in the same position they would have lined up 4-6-0 and played for a 0-0 draw. In the final 5 fixtures they lost 4 and won 1 scoring 4 and conceding 9. In our 5 games we won two lost one and drew two scoring 13 and conceding 11. Twice in the "Championship" section we bettered their overall goal tally in a single game. Thats "hibsing it".

Yet they're happy because they beat us. Nothing else matters to them.

As for the £15m advantage? Its Yamononics dont you know. Anybody who can justify robbing charities can convince themselves of anything.

I think I understand the basis for their claim.

It's all to do with them being ****ing imbeciles.

@hibs.net private member tamsonsbairn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    A desperado jambo told me a few weeks ago that we are spending money we haven't got. He says the surge in Hibs season tickets is inflated by some sort of (unspecified) scam. He then when went onto tell me Farmer/Petrie take millions from Hibs every year.

Has anyone heard of the psychological term "transference"?
    They were going on about the amount of kids tickets that are apparently given away for each game also the disabled season tickets saying there were people getting these when they are not entitled to. as a disabled season ticket holder i can say the proof needed to be entitled to said tickets is properly applied, you need to provide your entitlement letter from the DWP and also give photo id.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    I think I understand the basis for their claim.

It's all to do with them being ****ing imbeciles.
    😂 Struggling not to laugh out loud in Greg's.