hibs.net Messageboard

Page 13 of 497 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Big rocky a target from a club back in Israel

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    QPR to sign Dylan apparently. No idea of the figure.
    My guess would be £0 😁
    Last edited by RoxburghHibs; 17-05-2018 at 05:31 AM.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Some of the digs at Fyvie are downright laughable and I’d hate to think of him ever stumbling across some of these posts and think it’s a true reflection of how the support feel about him.

He’s night and day compared to literally hundreds of donkeys we had in midfield before him, and he’s a Scottish Cup winning legend.

I’d take him back, 100%. Just cause he’s no Scott Allan or a John McGinn in that he doesn’t get you out your seat with a bit of skill or skinning folk left, right and centre every ten minutes doesn’t make him an average player.
    Fyvie was a good player for Hibs, but he’s not good enough for where we are now IMO.

Anyone follow Danny Swanson on Instagram? He put s picture of him, Dylan and Murray Davidson up with the caption In In In.

Dylan’s away but I wasn’t sure if this was a cryptic message about Davidson joining us?

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Quote Originally Posted by LustForLeith View Post
    Anyone follow Danny Swanson on Instagram? He put s picture of him, Dylan and Murray Davidson up with the caption In In In.

Dylan’s away but I wasn’t sure if this was a cryptic message about Davidson joining us?
    He just signed a new 2 year deal with St Johnstone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Latest from Flo...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...-lennon-again/

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...oken-1-4740577

EEN article is quite positive, Hardie is usually decent with his info on Hibs.
    Last edited by Heisenberg; 17-05-2018 at 05:46 AM.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LustForLeith View Post

Just signed a new contract with St Johnstone last week.

Some of the digs at Fyvie are downright laughable and I’d hate to think of him ever stumbling across some of these posts and think it’s a true reflection of how the support feel about him.

He’s night and day compared to literally hundreds of donkeys we had in midfield before him, and he’s a Scottish Cup winning legend.

I’d take him back, 100%. Just cause he’s no Scott Allan or a John McGinn in that he doesn’t get you out your seat with a bit of skill or skinning folk left, right and centre every ten minutes doesn’t make him an average player.
    This

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well said

Hope rocky doesn't leave. It'd have to be for big money with him have 3 years left, and I think he previous club getting a % of any future sale.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    Fyvie was a good player for Hibs, but he’s not good enough for where we are now IMO.
    True, but people need to remember he was very good for us at the time - also, his half a second delay on the pass to Stokes before the winner 21/5/16 is one of the best bits of football I have seen.

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar

Big Fyvie fan, and while I won't disagree Dylan is better (as the boy is a really classy footballer), I'd be more than happy to see Fraser back if he was fit enough. He could definitely do a job in our midfield.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ian cruise View Post
    Big Fyvie fan, and while I won't disagree Dylan is better (as the boy is a really classy footballer), I'd be more than happy to see Fraser back if he was fit enough. He could definitely do a job in our midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Souter96Mac View Post
    Hope rocky doesn't leave. It'd have to be for big money with him have 3 years left, and I think he previous club getting a % of any future sale.
    Pretty sure it’s 50% they get.

The sun article is just awful, it could be this club but someone else might be looking at him too, he is halfway through a four year deal? It's just noise!

I like Rocky but if a transfer fee here allowed us to secure Scott Allan permanently and say Flo then I would sell. We don't have the funds to keep everyone and I think Cammy Bell would be a decent replacement.
    Scotty can be the centre point of our side for a few seasons so we need to release funds to tie that one up.

It's an insult to McGeouch to be compared to Fyvie. McGeouch was one of the best midfielders I've seen at hibs at controlling the tempo of a game. I don't know why hibs fans have to be so extreme in their views though. People either think a player was horrendously bad or
    amazingly good and there's no inbetween

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Latest from Flo...

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...-lennon-again/

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...oken-1-4740577

EEN article is quite positive, Hardie is usually decent with his info on Hibs.
    The EEN article seems to tie in with what was said at the time in that we have a contractual option to buy.
    The Sun article looks to be cherry picking some aspects in order to create "DRAMA!"

I certainly hope that's the case as he's looked the part since January.

With Maclaren hitting 3 against Sevco I was curious as to when the last time we had 2 players in the same season getting hat-tricks and would have put money on it being Riordan and O'Connor but it was Shiels and Fletcher.

Including Murray's in the LC that's a hat-trick of hat-tricks this season.

Quote Originally Posted by keep the faith View Post
    I like Rocky but if a transfer fee here allowed us to secure Scott Allan permanently and say Flo then I would sell. We don't have the funds to keep everyone and I think Cammy Bell would be a decent replacement.
    Scotty can be the centre point of our side for a few seasons so we need to release funds to tie that one up.
    For me, Allan is the most important to get signed.

He walks into the team on his own merits but almost as important is that he brings other players up 5 or 10 percent by the intelligence of his play and the space he creates.

As good as Flo and Maclaren have been for me it was the introduction of Allan that led to the best second half of the season we've had in a long, long time.

We can knock the Fyvie discussion on the head...100% not being looked at by Hibs.

First Team Regular
    EEN saying talks are at advanced stage with Flo .. take that .

Wonder what will come first, our first signing or the new kit..

Kamberi modelling the new kit would be nice

Rangers are looking to sign Cummings - I would say that is a good thing looking at the way he played on sunday.

Testimonial Due
    Gonna go with a signing early next week once we know if we are in Europe or not, but probably the usual Hibs way where BBC/EEN/Sky etc all say it as done deal and it still takes 2 more days for official announcement from club

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andybev1 View Post
    Rangers are looking o sign Cummings - I would say that is a good thing looking at the wy he played on sunday.

I really hope so, as 1, he's not very good and 2, Gerrard is not making the signings, as he cant want someone that one dimensional in his team.

If these are the type of players they are bringing in, Gerrard will walk within weeks.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andybev1 View Post
    Rangers are looking to sign Cummings - I would say that is a good thing looking at the way he played on sunday.
    Are we due a sell on fee?

@hibs.net private member Greenworld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Fyvie was as good as McGeouch for large parts of their time together at Hibs. Would be a very good signing, no question. Shouldn't have been allowed to leave for free
    Fyvie had a major consistency problem a good player I agree but I think we have moved up a gear since he was with us don't see him as improving us .
    I think he is still injured anyway ?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    Fyvie may not be as good as Dylan but Fyvie was a good player for us. I would not be worried if he was an option for squad.

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries

agree with the bits in bold