hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slivka

Slivka

Even though he's not a natural winger I thought he was really good today. I think centrally,next season, he could be big for us.
    Two assists today, goals against Celtic and rangers. Big games he's shown up.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #persevered View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even though he's not a natural winger I thought he was really good today. I think centrally,next season, he could be big for us.
    Two assists today, goals against Celtic and rangers. Big games he's shown up.

Excellent today, much prefer him in his natural central role though. Big season for him next season.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    He is certainly a player. Clearly lacking in fitness but gave 100% and he put in a few terrific crosses from wide. Seems to be settling in as well which is a good sign. Promising for next season!

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Yup, think he’ll get a lot more game time next season. Another good performance from him today and he’s barely let us down when he’s had a chance.

Testimonial Due
    He'll end up being one of the first names on the team sheet next season, gonna be a big player for us

Elephant Stone
    Left by mutual consent!
    He's looking like a skilful player, looking forward to seeing more of him next season.

Think he's the obvious replacement for McGinn next season

Guys behind me were slating him all game, not sure what game they were watching, I thought he was pretty solid, always looks to go forward as soon as he gets the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by ElginHibbie View Post
    He'll end up being one of the first names on the team sheet next season, gonna be a big player for us

Him and Scott Allan in midfield next season. Yes please, Sliv has been unlucky with injuries this season.

McLaren got his hat trick but sliv was MOTM imo. Should have been getting the ball to him as often as possible

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Really like Slivka, think next season he'll be one of our best players.

Played really well today. Right wing obviously not a natural position for him but what he did do was clever and effective. Once 100% fit he’ll slot in to midfield easily. Let’s hope it’s alongside Scotty and SJM. I discount Dylan. He is pretty much on his way. If the Mallan talk has any substance, another classy midfield trio on the cards.

He was fantastic. I'm excited to see him get a regular start next season.

@hibs.net private member
    Thought he was excellent in the first half but fell out of it in the second. Understandable as it was a frantic pace and he has hardly had a kick this year

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Him and Scott Allan in midfield next season. Yes please, Sliv has been unlucky with injuries this season.
    Slivka, Allan and potentially Stevie Mallan. Sounds good like a good midfield to me

Skilful player who is calm and comfortable on the ball and plays with his head up, he'll play in McGeouch's position next season, we're starting to see exactly why he was brought in, looked very good today.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post
    McLaren got his hat trick but sliv was MOTM imo. Should have been getting the ball to him as often as possible
    Agree, not really had a run this season. Looking forward to seeing him more next term.

@hibs.net private member
    Looks really classy at times. He started really well but i thought he drifted out of the game (maybe due to lack of match fitness?) and felt he wasn’t getting back to help Whittaker out.

Thought he was good but not as good as others seem to be making out and not convinced he will turn out as great a player as others think.

Certainly is a good player, I would just like to see him stamping his authority on games a bit more and taking it by the scruff of the neck.

Don’t see him as a replacement for Mcginn either.

Quote Originally Posted by guthrie01 View Post
    Slivka, Allan and potentially Stevie Mallan. Sounds good like a good midfield to me

John who?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes
    He is a good player and he's only really been kept out of the team by McGinn and McGeouch having fantastic seasons. Hope he can be a big player for us next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    Thought he was good but not as good as others seem to be making out and not convinced he will turn out as great a player as others think.

Certainly is a good player, I would just like to see him stamping his authority on games a bit more and taking it by the scruff of the neck.

Don’t see him as a replacement for Mcginn either.

Be fair, he's not long back from injury, lacking match fitness and played out of position for most of the games he's featured in.

Big player for us next season imo.

He was very good for 3 quarters of match today before tiring...much better than SJM who was strangely poor today...don't thinking seen him give the ball away so much

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SlickShoes View Post
    He is a good player and he's only really been kept out of the team by McGinn and McGeouch having fantastic seasons. Hope he can be a big player for us next year.

If he'd been fit all season McGinn, Allan and McGeoch may not have had it so easy. There would have been a fight for starting places.

You can see why he was at Juve great player. When Dylan goes will slot straight in as ready made replacement.

Blog Entries
    Slivka is underestimated but given the opportunity, recently, he has shown he can step up to the plate. Has to be in the squad next season, maybe even a starter in every game.

I'm a big fan of Slivka.

A tidy passing player who'll get into the opponents box and chip in with a few goals.

Stick him in CM, get Allan back and buy a McGinn replacement and our midfield isn't looking bad for next season at all!

@hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar
    Did well, and I thought improved when moved into a more central role which suits him.

He’s the main man in CM for us next season

Was one of the few plus points at the pbs and great again today, good positive link up and good energy, hope he gets a run in the team next season :)