hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Escape Rooms

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Quote Originally Posted by FitbaFolkKen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nottingham has some amazing rooms as does Derby if you are looking to do it as part of a day out and possibly play multiple games in one day.

It's good fun creating new rooms, I think the Magic Emporium which will be in Morrison Street will be our best room to date. Although The Experiment and Houdini's Workshop in St Colme Street are both new rooms and I really like them.

They are definitely a step up compared to our Haymarket branch, which is next on the list for a revamp.

If we are looking for groups to test I'll drop a post in here :) - likely be the last week of May.
    Much obliged. I've done a couple of "beta" tests for a few of the rooms down in London, so I'm well versed at the review/reporting structure. Definitely happy to help if you need it.

I'm down in London in July, so my mate and I are contemplating the ones at your Shadwell location (he's done the ones at Shephard's Bush)

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Reminded me to use a black friday voucher I bought! Booked in to The Bunker one at end of June.

Gamer IDs

Anyone aware of any discount codes etc for rooms just now, preferably in London? We thought we had a team of 4 for July, but have since been reduced to a 2 which makes it much more expensive!

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Anyone aware of any discount codes etc for rooms just now, preferably in London? We thought we had a team of 4 for July, but have since been reduced to a 2 which makes it much more expensive!
    Have you tried Groupon/Itison/Wowcher?

I've never seen escape rooms on them myself, but that's probably your best bet.
    Mon the Hibs.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    There was a code on facebook for £15 off the other day. If your on FB try following them, might still be running. Think it was Escape Rooms Scotland though.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    Have you tried Groupon/Itison/Wowcher?

I've never seen escape rooms on them myself, but that's probably your best bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. S View Post
    There was a code on facebook for £15 off the other day. If your on FB try following them, might still be running. Think it was Escape Rooms Scotland though.
    Thanks both - found something on GroupOn!

I did one a few months ago up fountain park. Again with work. We had a team of 5 so they gave us the hardest longest room.

Unfortunately when 2 of your 5 team mates are totally uninterested and would rather be on social media than helping you and when another one isn't the sharpest tool in the box it somewhat limits you!!!

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    I prefer my version .....
    1) get p!shed
    2) fall asleep in somebody's house
    3) wake up in the middle of the night
    4) try and find a bathroom in the dark

... exciting or what?

@hibs.net private member
    Just did the one in Great Junction st with the kids. Great fun. We did the bunker one because im theres no chance of me doing the zombie one.
    Last edited by Jay; 24-06-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by FitbaFolkKen View Post
    Nottingham has some amazing rooms as does Derby if you are looking to do it as part of a day out and possibly play multiple games in one day.

It's good fun creating new rooms, I think the Magic Emporium which will be in Morrison Street will be our best room to date. Although The Experiment and Houdini's Workshop in St Colme Street are both new rooms and I really like them.

They are definitely a step up compared to our Haymarket branch, which is next on the list for a revamp.

If we are looking for groups to test I'll drop a post in here :) - likely be the last week of May.
    I meant to get back in touch and let you know we've booked into two of your rooms in London (east) this coming Friday. Very much looking forward to it.