hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 points

Its going to be tough for sure, they have a tremendous home record but then our away record is pretty damned good as well, with Pittodrie last time out being the only real stain on that record .... IMO we had our worst display of the season that afternoon and they had one of their best, I don't think Hibs can be that bad again and I doubt Aberdeen can play any better than they did that day ..... this one is too close to call for me.

A draw might be good enough .... if we can get to the last day of the season needing a win against Sevco to make second that will do for me

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone think we'll get 3 points at Pitoddrie next week?
    We can win but a funny game. They will play to not lose but if game tight do we go for it or take draw. We just can't can't lose if want to catch but a draw no disaster. Wish was at er as record there is pony

Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    Really - heard he was touch and go for today but wasnt risked
    lennon said pre match yesterday that the mask for dylans protection only came on friday and dylan wasnt comfortable with it yet. Dont know if that means he will get comfortable with it in time or just not happy to wear it.

Left by mutual consent!
    We're definitely capable but I would take a draw now as I think that would be enough to finish above them as their arse will collapse as per usual against the Thes and Celtic.

That leaves winnable games against Hearts and Rangers which if won gets us 2nd.

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    Really - heard he was touch and go for today but wasnt risked
    Lennon had said pre match . They were waiting on a mask for Dylan. So sounds like he should be available for the Aberdeen game .
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Aberdeen are bottle merchants. If we look like turning the screw for second they will fold.

Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    Lennon had said pre match . They were waiting on a mask for Dylan. So sounds like he should be available for the Aberdeen game .
    He said on the radio before the game that the mask arrived that morning/day before and Dylan wasn't comfortable wearing it yet so it wasn't risked.

So IMO he'll be out the rest of the season unless he feels totally comfortable playing 100% in it

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Form guide going into the match v sheep -

Screenshot 2018-04-29 at 09.38.38.jpg

Pish, dont know why its so small, but we are at the top last ten matches !!

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    We’ll give them a game.

I think a draw could be good enough as I can’t see them winning either of their last 2. A draw and beat Hearts and Rangers and we’ll finish above Aberdeen imo.

It’s easy to say that and another thing to actually do any of it but I think we really can’t underestimate how good this Hibs team is. If we had the team we have now since the start of the season we’d already be clear on our win in 2nd.
    I genuinely think we’d be challenging for 1st if we’d had this team from August

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee Mac View Post
    He said on the radio before the game that the mask arrived that morning/day before and Dylan wasn't comfortable wearing it yet so it wasn't risked.

So IMO he'll be out the rest of the season unless he feels totally comfortable playing 100% in it
    Right mate . I must have heard an earlier interview.
    No the best news but we managed fine yesterday without him .
    Was a bit surprised that Swanson didn’t start but in Lennon we trust .
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

Could easily or lose two out of our three games (think the worst that can happen v Hearts is a draw) but could equally win all three. This is what makes such an intriguing end to the season.

Not convinced of this lazy 'A'deen bottle merchants' tag. They didn't bottle it in the cup semi last season when we ought to have won - they hung in there and ground out a result. They've folded against Celtic home and away and the Huns at Ibrox, but Motherwell excepted, they tend to blow hot and cold rather than totally capitulate in big games. If we solely rely on them bottling it, we could be in for a disappointment. We, on the other hand, are notorious for underperforming at Pittodrie.

Aberdeen have a good team , i think we have the players to beat them though . Jamie and Flo are a handful and SJM and Allan were unplayable at times yesterday . 3-1 hibs