hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Trips View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe a bit hazy but did TB not tell certain players they would likely not be in his plans going forward quite early on in his tenure only to later have to play these players?
    From what I remember after a defeat he said he would be playing the under 20s the week after, the eventual team sheet was pretty much the same as the week before and he laughed it off.

Think the players then realised they were untouchable no matter how ***** it got.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    I have to turn off five live radio as soon as I hear his voice, even now.
    Yep, soon as I hear him on the radio or see him on tv, I'm reaching for the off button, to think we were in seventh place at the split and still got relagated. Still remember him taking off Hefferan and putting on Tudor Jones with 10 minutes of normal time left of the Hamilton game, thought at the time we'd be in trouble if they scored. Cannot think of one positive thing to say about the man, by far the worst manager in my time watching Hibs.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Tug Wilson View Post
    Think the OP was being sarcastic.

We really have no idea where we would be if TB had not been instrumental in our relegation.

All we can do is celebrate where we are now. Enjoy it while we can.

Which according to JKB is until next season when they get their squad revamped, Levein's passing masterclasses start to show results, their new pitch induces outbreaks of Barca style magic ...

Aw well. We can look back on this season with fond memories.

Cheers mate ... perhaps I should have made it more obvious .. the man was and is a co@k for any who thought I was suggesting otherwise.

Testimonial Due Stokesy's on fire's Avatar
    He is a Hun roaster and i will be thanking him for nothing! The only manager we have ever had who claimed that conceding a goal is a good thing as it takes away the fear of conceding.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Trips View Post
    Maybe a bit hazy but did TB not tell certain players they would likely not be in his plans going forward quite early on in his tenure only to later have to play these players?
    Kevin Thomson was one for sure