220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yams - statement table leaders

17 7.73%
  • Huns - sorry Yams the south stand statement is your new Albert Kidd

203 92.27%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Huns statements qualitatively better and could still catch Yams by issuing a late rash of statements:

- Why Gerard won’t be manager but it’s nothing to do with him rejecting them
    - Why Gerard won’t be manager but it’s nothing to do with him being a catholic
    - Why Rangers fans caused trouble and sang sectarian songs at ER but it was all to do with Hibs goading ticket arrangements

Any others?
    Bound to be one explaining why Celtc's latest league title doesn't count because "Rangers" are still suffering from the concomitant after effects of the sectarian decision, which beggared belief, to "relegate" them for financial problems all caused by that particular man Craig Whyte.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    Bound to be one explaining why Celtc's latest league title doesn't count because "Rangers" are still suffering from the concomitant after effects of the sectarian decision, which beggared belief, to "relegate" them for financial problems all caused by that particular man Craig Whyte.
    Decent shout.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around, does Jim Traynor release a greeting beetroot faced statement?

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member Greenfly's Avatar
    Hearts surely deserve some credit for such utterly incompetent statements, heartbreaking excuses and for squaring up to the Rangers at times on the delusion level. But when it comes to the sheer seethe and steaming bitterness scale, the Rs take first prize every time ... such entertainment - we should really be grateful to them.

Left by mutual consent!
    Shouldn't the Hun be awarded extra-points for their statements not being signed - you know - like 'Cowardice Points' - highlighted/denoted with a yellow asterisk so everyone knows exactly why they've been awarded ?

@hibs.net private member Greenfly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    Shouldn't the Hun be awarded extra-points for their statements not being signed - you know - like 'Cowardice Points' - highlighted/denoted with a yellow asterisk so everyone knows exactly why they've been awarded ?
    Maybe they could add another wee star above their badge for each one?

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    Good point, and when it comes to the statement Oscars how the hell are we meant to vote for best performance by a male/female/hun if we don't know who the horses erse of the year candidates actually are?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around, does Jim Traynor release a greeting beetroot faced statement?
    He does, saying he personally witnessed every tree in the forest being chopped down by chain saw wielding hibbies who were bravely but ultimately unsuccessfully held back by Sevco's anti everything division.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Cannae chop a tree doon wae a chainsaw

Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    Cannae chop a tree doon wae a chainsaw
    Yes you can it just takes longer and you get sore arms☺

Sir Matt Busby

Does our lowly position in the Statements League mean we are relegated?