Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yams - statement table leaders

17 7.73%
  • Huns - sorry Yams the south stand statement is your new Albert Kidd

203 92.27%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Most Embarrassing Self-Pitying Club In Scotland

A two horse race once again, I'm afraid, between the current Statement table leaders and the kings of the quality statement.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    The team formerly known as Glasgow rangers are clear winners here surely.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

The statements from Dr Budge, while works of literary fiction to match anything from Jakey Rowling, lack the precise, almost legalese, pompousity of those emanating from Level 5.

Testimonial Due
    And the NEW Roaster Champions of the World........ Sevcoooohhhhhh

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    While I have the utmost respect for what hearts have achieved in the statement league this season, I feel that the hun has produced that wee bit more quality when it comes to others laughing at them.

United we stand here....

Choices , choices. Full fat or diet !

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    There's just no contest here.

With Hearts you get the impression that the statements are genuinely trying to explain (badly) what they are doing, despite the fact that they are usually just pish filled nonsense which are almost routinely contradicted by subsequent events.

With The Rangers it seems like the statements are becoming a substitute for the football itself.

Could they become Scottish footballs's first wholly virtual club? I suppose they already are after they went out of existence...

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    One person voted for Hearts!

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Just can’t see past Sevco for this one.

Both produce cringeworthy and hilarious missives, but the bigots from Govan have unbeatable amounts of self-pity mixed with underlying menace.

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The statements from Dr Budge, while works of literary fiction to match anything from Jakey Rowling, lack the precise, almost legalese, pompousity of those emanating from Level 5.
    I know her PhD was honorary and not a real one, but if she had done a PhD what would her Thesis be titled?

A few suggestions to start:

"Essays on Compound Interest."
    "Euro Area Imbalances: Three Essays on Offshoring, Expenditure Growth and Expenditure Switching." (this is a real title)
    "New Empirical Methods and Approaches to Profiting from Non-Profit Foundations."
    "Novel Methods in Equity Retention."
    "A Computer Analysis of Football Played in the Cloud."

First Team Breakthrough NZ Green's Avatar
    Hearts have too much of an ego to feel self pity. The Rangers are just on a next level, its like watching a 15 year old square-going a bouncer because he wouldn't accept his fake ID.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    At least Budge has the bottle to put her name to their statements - the unsigned ones from Greyskull reflect their cowardly nature !

It's not even a contest.

Yet again Hearts are proven to be a 'big team' only in their own heads and lack the ability to really compete for titles.

Rangers win by a country mile.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

I would've thought Rangers would push Sevco quite close, albeit they're dead.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Green View Post
    Hearts have too much of an ego to feel self pity. The Rangers are just on a next level, its like watching a 15 year old square-going a bouncer because he wouldn't accept his fake ID.
    Very succinctly put .

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLake View Post
    I know her PhD was honorary and not a real one, but if she had done a PhD what would her Thesis be titled?

A few suggestions to start:

"Essays on Compound Interest."
    "Euro Area Imbalances: Three Essays on Offshoring, Expenditure Growth and Expenditure Switching." (this is a real title)
    "New Empirical Methods and Approaches to Profiting from Non-Profit Foundations."
    "Novel Methods in Equity Retention."
    "A Computer Analysis of Football Played in the Cloud."
    Beating inflation by investing in captive bonds:A win/win.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

At least you can read and understand what mrs budge is trying to get over to her support Whether its true or not is another question.

Rangers, well there is no contest as far as i am concerned! The statement last night must have come from the half brained nit wit who wrote the statement after the cup final.

Its as if its been written by a bairn and to use the phrase "beggars belief" in a statement issued on a business matter is really laughable.

I couldnt stop thinking about it last night, if i used a phrase like that when writing letters or emails at work, id be told off!

They are so wronged against and yet they lavish such filth and venom on the game we all love. The undercurrent of it all was threatening to sort us out when they have to give us tickets next season.......

the most laughable thing is the passage on their fans safety in that corner of the south stand? If they want to ensure fans safety they should come sit with me in that corner of the broomloan stand and they will find fear and intimidation in abundance.

When Leeanne saw this statement i bet there was a big smile on her face. They can no longer intimidate clubs or push their wishes on us they are so unpopular that it just seems to go right over their heads.

These loyal fans of theirs walked away and let their club die......... most of them are not football people and exist because of the vile sectarianism that they are brought up in. These are ways and traditions that should have been left behind centuries ago!

It will make a pleasant change that during the game we wont have to endure 90 mins of sectarian songs. That only leaves their rule brittania to sing to us...... they do not have a football song to their name!

The one thing i hope for is that those who have shouted for the south stand to be opened get off their bums and buy those tickets!

@hibs.net private member Dalianwanda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No contest...Budge blethers some rubbish but it terms of deluded, arrogant, embarassing, shreaking, bombastic, callow, uncouth idiocy....we have only one winner.

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Sevco actually win something here.

Sorry but Hearts are nowhere near the top of this particular league table.

The Zombie Bigots have this one totally sown up.

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar

As of the 13th of April. So needs updated. @elgubbz

@hibs.net private member Green_one's Avatar
    This poll beggars belief.

I bet a blue pound Sevco win . Can we use Rangers maths to decide which vote is bigger.

Hearts are no even trying to win.

The zombies win this at a canter.

It's not even close.

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Trager View Post

As of the 13th of April. So needs updated. @elgubbz
    Hearts dominating the league table but rangers now in a European spot on beggers belief difference.
    Mon the Hibs.

Bigots Beggars Belief club win hands doon over the Jambos in this one. Pathetic, hateful mob

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    This particular club's supporter says only one possible winner

New Huns by a mile .... The Hertz stuff is fanciful, often delusional and a wee bit sad at times. Sevco's stuff is dangerous in that it panders to the lowest common denominator of their support and stokes the fires of hatred and bigotry ... its a wonder they don't just put Fenian bassas refuse to remember their place on their website and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SideBurns View Post
    Bigots Beggars Belief club win hands doon over the Jambos in this one. Pathetic, hateful mob
    Like your style, with this one BBBC the new institution to be in awe of.

Do we get bonus points for being the subject of most of Sevco’s statements?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huns statements qualitatively better and could still catch Yams by issuing a late rash of statements:

- Why Gerard won’t be manager but it’s nothing to do with him rejecting them
    - Why Gerard won’t be manager but it’s nothing to do with him being a catholic
    - Why Rangers fans caused trouble and sang sectarian songs at ER but it was all to do with Hibs goading ticket arrangements

Any others?