hibs.net Messageboard

Classy Ayr Utd fans

Check out @Sinclair1875’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/Sinclair1875/sta...275301890?s=09

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Had the misfortune to see them in action in Kirkcaldy during our winter break when they went to see them play Raith .
    After the game about 100 of them came strutting through the Raith fans looking for trouble and shouting and singing vile songs at the home fans hosting them into fight them .
    I was there with my son and said go him that's odd as when they were at ER last season we never heard a peep out if them
    In any of the games we played them

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    The "Awwww, Jesus Christ" at the start is the best bit.

Quote Originally Posted by maturehibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Had the misfortune to see them in action in Kirkcaldy during our winter break when they went to see them play Raith .
    After the game about 100 of them came strutting through the Raith fans looking for trouble and shouting and singing vile songs at the home fans hosting them into fight them .
    I was there with my son and said go him that's odd as when they were at ER last season we never heard a peep out if them
    In any of the games we played them
    I seem to recall a handfull of Ayr neds shouting obscenities and thinking they were hard walking along Leith Walk last season

Good finish from Callum Crane - two goals in his last two games.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Maybe I "don't get it", but I understand why they'd be pissed off at such errors in such a crucial game...? "Frustrated Ayr Utd Fans" would be a more fitting title.