hibs.net Messageboard

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Left by mutual consent! majorhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sevco keep getting beat up and embarrassed by Celtic (on and of the pitch) and are no longer serious competition or even their closest competitors. So, Hibernian FC have become arch enemy no1. The new Celtic. The focus of their hate and bile. Because by making Hibs the enemy, they at least stand half a chance of beating us at a game of football.

The Huns have developed an unhealthy obsession with Hibs of almost Yamish proportions. That's how far they have come since 2012.
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Christ we don’t want them.

Can they not get unhealthily obsessed with someone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingReality View Post
    They're too much of a wee team for us now. The real derby is with Hearts.
    All relevant & true. Much as it is sweet to beat the 6 yr old zombies, beating the Poppy thieves is where it’s at! Enjoying both ATM right enough!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    Christ we don’t want them.

Can they not get unhealthily obsessed with someone else?
    They’ll get bored of us soon like they have with Celtic once they realise we keep skelping them.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    They’ll get bored of us soon like they have with Celtic once they realise we keep skelping them.
    I'm thinking Motherwell will be on the radar, when they finish 4th and Well win the cup.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Wow! That’s one massive Hibs love in on that Pie n Bovril thread!!!!

Makes me feel well proud of our club that everyone is gushing about us so much.

Absolutely every one of them laughing at Rangers

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    I liked this one from a Falkirk fan....

Thats the beauty of it. Hibs do nothing to encourage the "rivalry". They just wait until they are due to play Rangers, somehow find yet another way to cause megaseethe and statements, then swagger off with the 3 points, leaving detached nappers everywhere.

First Team Breakthrough Dav1986's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: davidmcandrew86
    That P&B thread is a thing of beauty. Loved the last 24 hours on Twitter with the absolute seethe from them.

Would love it if the club's official Twitter account was renamed This Particular Club for a day or two just to send the orcs meltdown into overdrive.

It all makes for an exciting end to the season .... the top 6 as things stand with 4 games to go:

Celtic ..................... 75 points
    Statements FC ......... 65 points
    Aberdeen ................ 65 points
    This particular club ... 62 points
    Kilmarnock .............. 55 points
    Rust Rovers ............. 46 points

This particular club seem to have hit a bit of form at a good time though

@hibs.net private member renato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    It all makes for an exciting end to the season .... the top 6 as things stand with 4 games to go:

Celtic ..................... 75 points
    Statements FC ......... 65 points
    Aberdeen ................ 65 points
    This particular club ... 62 points
    Kilmarnock .............. 55 points
    Rust Rovers ............. 46 points

This particular club seem to have hit a bit of form at a good time though
    Aye, it just beggars belief

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    I'm thinking Motherwell will be on the radar, when they finish 4th and Well win the cup.

Especially if kids from Motherwell realise how embarrassing the Rangers really are and start asking their Hun dads for a claret and amber shirt instead.

Goaded! By their own children!

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Can I just say how disappointed I’ll be if in the aftermath of this match we were to hear that the poor wee Rangers support, already victimised in the run up to the game, have had to endure being pelted with coins, pies, pish and spit from the home fans above. I mean I can’t imagine there’s a stadium in the world where an away support are subjected to such abhorrent behaviour and without condemnation from the hosts for the minority who can’t behave
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by IncredibleHibee View Post
    Surely The Rangers supporters with more than a few brain cells will be embarrassed yet again by a club statement. I honestly thought it was someone on the wind up when I first read it.
    Ha-ha-ha - Huns with brain-cells - that's one of the best yet !!

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    Fans of the The’s are now calling our sporting integrity into question. They’re convinced we’re doing this to advantage our own club, team and fans.

How on earth did they know?
    Yup, a brazen attempt by Hibs to gain a fair advantage - meanwhile, what they did with the EBT'S was sportsmanship of the highest calibre ............................

Woke up this morning, just had to read The Statement again But burnt the porridge as a result. I feel like West of Scotland FC is actually goading me.

@hibs.net private member Dalianwanda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Sevco keep getting beat up and embarrassed by Celtic (on and of the pitch) and are no longer serious competition or even their closest competitors. So, Hibernian FC have become arch enemy no1. The new Celtic. The focus of their hate and bile. Because by making Hibs the enemy, they at least stand half a chance of beating us at a game of football.

The Huns have developed an unhealthy obsession with Hibs of almost Yamish proportions. That's how far they have come since 2012.
    Better watch ourselves,
    “Does anyone else hate these ****s more than the bheasts?

Maybe it’s because I know a few of them and ever since they cheated us out of the cup they have become the most arrogant and obnoxious shower of ****s I’ve had the misfortune to share a shift with. The arrogance of these Edinburgh peg selling ****s knows no bounds. As much as the bheasts have won tainted titles while we were victimised by the authorities they’ve won them all the same so I can understand their arrogance, but what have these HIV ridden ****s ever won of note?

How dare they have the gall to treat Glasgow Rangers: the greatest fans and most successful team on the planet with such disrespect

They’ll get theirs sooner or later, mark my words

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”

Quote Originally Posted by Dalianwanda View Post
    Better watch ourselves,

Maybe it’s because I know a few of them and ever since they cheated us out of the cup they have become the most arrogant and obnoxious shower of ****s I’ve had the misfortune to share a shift with. The arrogance of these Edinburgh peg selling ****s knows no bounds. As much as the bheasts have won tainted titles while we were victimised by the authorities they’ve won them all the same so I can understand their arrogance, but what have these HIV ridden ****s ever won of note?

How dare they have the gall to treat Glasgow Rangers: the greatest fans and most successful team on the planet with such disrespect

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”
    Wow just wow. Cheated them out the cup?!?! Celtic have tainted titles. Oh the irony is incredible.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Better watch ourselves,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”
    Nurse, Nurse Wow where to start with that. Cheated them out of the cup.

Better watch ourselves,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”

that can't be real . They go on and on about being the most successful team on the planet but they're too thick to see how they won their tainted trophys

It's absolutely wonderful isn't it.

They're like Pavlov's Dugs aren't they? Hibs do anything in the interest of our own fans (win the SC, increase the home allocation) and Traynor fires up the old typewriter. It's a guarantee.

The one-time staid yet at least vaguely refined Hun grandeur of the Archibald Leitch Stand, marble staircase and portrait of the Queen on the boardroom wall has mercifully not transferred itself to Big Jim T who continues to run amok around the PR department like an angry bairn on Ritalin.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Better watch ourselves,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”
    Aye, the real trophy of note is, and will always be the petrofac, Sevco have a special relationship with that one.

It's probably why they keep getting a pasting in all the other cups, they're clearly not that bothered, the Petrofacers.

Surely there must be a country for them to belong to that wants them.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

The whole of Scottish football is laughing at them.

Even some of their own fans are cringing about this latest embarrassment but the majority of them are lapping it up, grown men calling each other bears and putting WATP at the end of sentences thinking they're teaching us wee diddy clubs a lesson. You really couldn't make them up. Remember that Top Gun spoof Hot Shots? This Incumbent of Ibrox are like a spoof of the old club. I'm really wondering if the whole thing is a piss take. Beggars belief.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven79 View Post
    They are being trolled by the Edinburgh Evening News....

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...ment-1-4729903
    It is this article that, for me, suggest that the SMSM may finally be wakening up The Rangers situation. It has taken a while

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...kets-1-4730132

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    Sections 31 & 32 on sale now

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    It is this article that, for me, suggest that the SMSM may finally be wakening up The Rangers situation. It has taken a while

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...kets-1-4730132

Good read - this article gives an outsiders view and points the finger firmly at Sevco.

First Team Regular NthCarolinaHibs's Avatar
    Well done EEN 👍 🇳🇬💚🇳🇬

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Better watch ourselves,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”
    Oh Jesus, I'm gonna pish mysell 😂😂😂😂

Where do you start with this absolute gem? If there were ever a post needed to summarise the attitudes of newco Rangers this is it!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Can I just say how disappointed I’ll be if in the aftermath of this match we were to hear that the poor wee Rangers support, already victimised in the run up to the game, have had to endure being pelted with coins, pies, pish and spit from the home fans above. I mean I can’t imagine there’s a stadium in the world where an away support are subjected to such abhorrent behaviour and without condemnation from the hosts for the minority who can’t behave
    Two wrongs...

I'd quite frankly be disgusted if our support lowered themselves to that type of behaviour.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NthCarolinaHibs View Post
    Well done EEN 👍 🇳🇬💚🇳🇬
    Looks like a response that could have come direct from Hibs if they were in the business of issuing statements every 5 minutes.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Two wrongs...

I'd quite frankly be disgusted if our support lowered themselves to that type of behaviour.
    You’re no very good at detecting sarcasm, are you?
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

I think he is, which is why he said two wrongs don't make a right...

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Sarcasm doesn't work on social media.

Check out "Poe's Law".
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Better watch ourselves,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER!!!!!!”

Here's another gem piece -

I think Jambos have a more loyal support than Hivs

Hivs support has been drummed up through mainly hatred for us ,the Cup final and rhodent no 1 being their cheerleader for a while

They will be back to being relegation fodder in few years with all their new stands empty

- Nope, you've read that right...... The increase in our overall support is a result of our hatred for sevco.