hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stantons Angel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this is exactly the reason these rules are put in place to stop entry to Cat A games by opposing support or joe bloggs off the street

Im not doubting your friends were not really what they said they were but that game was set up for Celtic to win the league at our ground.

The ticket office staff are warned to expect all the tricks in the book on big occasions like this and try to avert any explosive situations happening.

This is why the fan to fan ticket exchange was set up so seats that wont be used are given to those looking for tickets but are also on our database.

The empty seats we saw would have been season tickets holders not able to use their ticket but not handing it over to someone else. So the club would already have their revenue from the season ticket holder.

if some Celtic supporters got into our end of the ground then they must have had help from people on the database?

After that result i bet they wish they hadnt bothered!
    Or be on the database themselves? Were there not cases a few years ago of Celtic/Rangers/The Rangers fans (can't remember which) buying tickets for a Cat B Hibs game so that they got on our database?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Guess we should ask not to play Hearts, Tic or the Huns over the Festival period or Hogmanay.

No cat A games in those periods, no problem for tourists.

J

@hibs.net private member Green_one's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Hello. My name is Sven. My 5 fellow Danish businessmen and I wish to purchase tickets for a game of football, so we would."
    I've seen The Bridge. There is a murder every other day in Denmark. Too dangerous for us Leith folk.

Admittedly the Swedish female detective would have got in OK.